2

I woke up hearing voices of two people arguing, "what do you mean you found her in a back alley walking to the hotel alone Tyler" I heard an older mans voice say. "I did and she had a panic attack in the elevator all I did was say her name and she froze and then the panic attack happened" Tyler exclaimed. I groaned opening my eyes slightly and they both looked my way, the older man walked out of the room and Tyler walked towards me. "Hey you're awake how are you feeling?" he asked as he moved closer to be brushing a piece of hair out of my face. I was so confused it couldn't be him the boy I knew from my childhood, "Leila please say something" he pleaded. "Tyler is that you?" I asked as I looked and studied his facial features, "you mean is it your Tyler who you used to spend weekends with, dance in the rain, laugh and cry with then yes it's me" he said bluntly.

I looked at him at a loss for words then anger as I gritted my teeth together, "GO AWAY!" I screamed and he moved back in surprise. "What did I do I'm just helping" Tyler said timidly as he backed away and ran his hand through his hair, "YOU LEFT ME WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST, YOU LEFT FOR FAME!" I yelled at him and it annoyed me that he kept chewing his gum as he looked at me. "Leila you have to understand I didn't have a choice" he said and I turned on my side so I was facing away from him and I heard the light switch flick as the room went dark.

3am I woke up needing to use the bathroom busting to empty my bladder, I went to swing my legs over the side of the bed and looked around the room. This isn't my hotel room what's going on, I slide my bottom forward feeling something beneath my feet. I looked down seeing a shirtless Tyler lying on the floor with nothing covering him and only wearing tracksuit pants, I covered my cheeks feeling the red blush on them and tried to move around him. I placed my feet on the floor feeling the cold hit my legs and the goosebumps. I looked down seeing my legs bare, did that idiot seriously take my pants off. I made my way to the bathroom locking the door behind me and turning on the light.

I looked in the mirror seeing my shirt was different I wasn't wearing my blouse I was wearing at work. Instead I was wearing a big grey shirt, I hugged my chest feeling no wire and my eyes went wide. No bra and I'm wearing one of his shirts what the fuck, I washed my face cleaning off the make up and rinsing my mouth out. I'm gonna kill that motherfucker in the morning, but I still am confused if that's really him. I left the bathroom going back to bed and tried to find my purse to get my phone. I went into my contacts and saw mums contact, I called her and waited for her to answer.

Mum- hey honey how's it going?
Leila- okay Mum but I have something to tell you
Mum- what is it honey?
Leila- do you remember Ty
Mum- of course I do honey he was a nice boy and you two were inseparable
Leila- well I think I saw him today on the job
Mum- really honey that's great
Leila- no mum I freaked out and why don't I remember him
Mum- oh honey it's okay give it time
Leila- mum he has the same tattoo from when Ty and I were 18 and not gonna lie he looks handsome.
Mum- oh honey just be patient with yourself anyways you should get some sleep, call me tomorrow
Leila- okay Mum love you
Mum- love you more

I ended the call looking down over the edge of the bed seeing Tyler sleeping on the floor still, I could see every time his body would shiver. I grabbed the throw from the edge of the bed and draped it over him, his hair was all messy poking up in all different directions. I crawled back to the pillows and cuddled up to the blankets finally falling asleep.

****Nightmare****
Car tires screeching then there's a loud bang, footsteps running towards me. Screams like gut wrenching screams. It's cold and wet, the voices I can hear what sounds like weeping and screams being broken by sobs. "Come back please come back!" A males voice screams, I can't move and I can't scream what's happening. "No you can't take her!" They scream again and the sight of blue and red lights. "We're losing her" a females voice says and a heavy pressure is on my chest.
***end of nightmare***

"Leila wake up!"