10

The next morning I woke up to a cell phone ringing and Tyler holding me in his arms, Tyler answered the phone and from the sounds of it he seemed to be in trouble. "Dad I'm with Lelia and yes we're now together and dating again" he said on the phone and a blush crept up on my cheeks. "Okay sure see you later" he said before hanging up then he leaned over and kissed me as he moved on top of me. "Morning beautiful" he said against my lips, "morning handsome" i said back and he pecked my lips. "What should we do today gorgeous?" He asked. "We don't have work today?" I asked him and he shook his head, "want to go to the beach its really hot out today" he said and I nodded kissing him on the cheek. I got out of the bed and went into the bedroom to freshen up, I washed my face and brushed my hair up into a high ponytail.

I went through my suitcase and grabbed my bathing suit putting it on and tying the strings before walking out seeing Tyler in a pair of board shorts. "Handsome devil you ready to go" I said as I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Well, I don't believe I have seen you look this irresistible in a long time" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Are you always this cheeky?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his messy hair, "just around you" he said leaning in and kissing me softly. "Okay handsome devil if you say so" I said with a grin as I moved my hips and he slapped my ass before I stood up. "Better get going before i pin you down on this bed and have you helpless" he whispered in my ear, "you wouldn't do that?" I questioned and he pinned me down climbing on top of me. "You doubt me?" He asked with a smirk and I nodded before throwing my head back feeling his fingers inside of me.

"Oh look at that" he teased as he slowly moved his fingers inside of me, "are you going to behave?" he asked as he nibbled on my ear. "maybe" I said and he shook his head, "that's not the right answer miss" he said as he kissed my cheek. "yes" I whispered and he removed his hand from my bottom making me squirm. Great now I'm horny and he's not gonna finish what he started, "come on let's go to the beach" he said putting his sunglasses on and heading out the door. We got in the car and I could see the smirk on Tyler's face as he drove, that son of a bitch knew what he was doing. "Smile princess" he said and I shook my head looking out the window, "aw are we upset because we didn't get our way" he teased and I didn't answer him. "Oh baby" he chimed and I looked over glaring at him, "don't be like that" he said smiling innocently and I sighed putting my hand on his thigh. "What are you doing?" He asked and I moved my hand further up his thigh. I looked over seeing his cheeks go red and he sucked in a sharp breath, "baby?" He said and his breath hitched in his throat before I moved my hand away and he groaned.

"That was mean" he said and I ignored his protest, we arrived at the beach and got our towels going to find a spot to relax. "Tyler can you help me with the sunscreen?" I asked as I handed it to him and sat in front of him, he rubbed my shoulders and back with the sunscreen. "Tyler hurry up" i said and he rolled his eyes, "don't make me have to make you hurry up" I said he looked at me curiously. I went to remove my arms from my bikini top and he wrapped his arm around my chest and glared, "I told you" I said as he tied the back of my top up. I laid down on my stomach sunbathing and I could feel Tyler running his fingers down my back creasing my spine. 

Putting on my sunglasses and falling asleep in the sun as I mumbled to Tyler to go for a swim without me. I could hear the sound of the air bubbles coming from the sound as Tyler stood up and walked towards the ocean. A few minutes later i woke up to cold drops of water falling on my back, I took my glasses off and looked up seeing Tyler shaking his hair and the water going everywhere. "Tyler Cole Senerchia what the hell!" I yelled and he just tackled me as he lay on top of me, "Get off me you devil" I said and he laughed. "Hell no" he said as he kissed my forehead, "come join me in the ocean" he said and I didn't agree. "No its cold" I pouted, and he surprised me by picking me up over his shoulder and I gasps when I felt the icy cold water on my feet. "It's so cold" I whined and he rolled his eyes at me. "Stop whining you'll warm up" he said squeezing me in his arms. 

Eventually the water felt nice and I wrapped my legs around Tyler's waist as he stood in the water that was at his waist height. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and his hand rubbed my back and resting his forehead against mine.