11

Later that afternoon we arrived to the hotel from the beach and showered, I washed my hair getting rid of the sea salt and sand. "Tyler I need a towel!" I called out but I got no answer, "I looked around seeing if there was a spare one somewhere.  "Tyler!" I called out again and this time he answered, "What's wrong?" he asked. "I need a towel" I said and he opened the door a crack handing me the towel, I wrapped myself in the towel and went into the room putting on my bra and panties before dropping the towel on the floor and grabbing a summer jumpsuit. "Hey these are for you" Tyler said and he was holding a bouquet of orange roses. "Oh Tyler they're beautiful I love them" I said as I took the flowers from him and he kissed my cheek.

I put them on the dresser and brushed my hair before braiding it, "you look beautiful" Tyler said as he came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips. "Hey Tyler can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded placing a kiss on the back of my shoulder. "Do see us together in the future like you know the long term?" I asked and he looked at me like I was crazy. "Of course I do, I want to be with you forever and never want to share you unless it's with our own kids of course" he said as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I smiled at his cute response and turned around hugging him tightly to which he gladly obliged hugging me back.

Time skip 6 months later...

Tyler and I have been dating now for 6 months and it's been amazing, he's parents and my parents are quite happy that we're together. I still work as a backstage reporter for All Elite Wrestling and Tyler is still FTW champion and he's doing amazing getting longer matches and especially matches that really test him. Right now I'm backstage for tonight's show of rampage and I'm waiting for the opening promo to begin. Tyler said he may make an appearance on the show but he wasn't sure yet he was just told by tony that he needed to be here. "Hey baby" Tyler said as he walked up to me, "are you seriously eating chips you're gonna get sick" I said and he shrugged, "what I eat chips when I'm on edge" he protested.

"Why are you on edge?" I asked and he finished his pack of chips, "also the chips came from Danhausen you can scold him" he said and i bursted out laughing. "I'm on edge Becuase apparently Cody has something he wants to say to me after the show but won't tell me what and it's unscripted" he said as he ran his hand through his hair. "It can't be horrible" i said reassuring him and he looked up at me and leaned in kissing me, "but what if it is?" He asked and I placed my hand on his cheek. "It'll only be bad if you think it is" i said and he nodded closing his eyes as he nuzzled his face into my hand. "Now I have to go I have some interviews to do" I said as I took off Tyler's hoodie so I was only in my dress and to tapped my ass making me squeal as I left to do some interviews.

After Rampage

"Team Taz you're good and Taz you have a good team of assassins but one of them is growing a bit soft" Cody went on as he spoke into the mic, i facepalmed wondering where in the story line was this meant to be. "You have powerhouse Hobbs and Ricky working together to go on to bigger and better things, all you do is open your mouth and are bias on commentary" he said and I still wasn't getting where this was going honestly. "Hook where's the big scary assassin who'd choke people out with his fathers move and parade around is the cold hearted handsome devil still there or has he grown soft for his little reporter girlfriend" he taunted and my head spun around faster then Tyler could say he got a new bag of chips.

"I bet he beats himself up at night that he couldn't be there for her and that she didn't know who he was" Cody said and he's group laughed, i clenched my hands into fists and threw the nearest object at the wall in anger and frustration. I was getting frustrated that I still couldn't remember a lot. That's when I heard Tyler's music hit as the crowd all chanted send Hook, I watched as I saw tony khan standing along side Hook and saying something to him before he marched down to the ring. He's music kept playing as he glared at Cody and slapped him as hard as he wanted to before grabbing the mic off the presenter lady on the side and his jaw was tensed up with so much anger as he stared down Cody with the mic in his hand, I kept my eyes on the screen hoping Tyler would say something back to Cody. What was he going to say to him after he just slapped him across the face, I wiped my eyes not realising I had a tear going down my cheek the. Tyler spoke.