15

I went down to breakfast seeing mum cooking so I helped her out, "where's John?" I asked as I looked around. "He's in the field you know getting fire wood" i mixed the eggs and put them in the pan, "is Tyler coming over?" Mum asked as she began frying the bacon. "He'll come by for lunch" i said knowing how tired he was from all the travelling not to mention he had a match on rampage Friday. "Oh is Tyler wrestling Friday we must go see" mum said and I smiled at how excited she got. "Mum I'll speak to Tyler to arrange some tickets for you and John" i said and she smiled brightly and that was the first time I'd seen her smile since before she got remarried.

Breakfast was soon ready and mum did a full spread on the table with two pots on containing coffee and the other had tea. John came in and served a plate as well as pour mum a cup of tea, "tea or coffee?" John asked and I took the pot that contained tea. I prepared my tea and served my plate listening to the radio playing in the background from the kitchen bench. "So you're a reporter?" John asked and I nodded as I took a bite of bacon, "how long?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee. "Six months now John" i said and he smiled, "I'm proud of you" he said smiling at me as he reached across the table to hold my hand. There was soon a knock at the door and I excused myself going to answer it, "hey" I hugged Tyler as soon as I opened the door and invited him inside. "Mum, John Tyler's here" i said as we walked into the kitchen, "oh Tyler we were just having breakfast care to join" mum invited and Tyler sat in the seat next to me grabbing a plate. "You're early?" I asked and he smiled, "thought I'd surprise you" he said kissing my cheek.

"Mum was just saying they'd like to see a show this Friday" i said and he showed a kind smile, "I'm sure something can be arranged I'd love for you to come" Tyler said. "Tyler how's it been with Leila?" Mum asked, "what do you mean?" Tyler asked as he looked over at me then back at my mum. "I'm sure you remember the accident that had Leila lose her memory" Mum said sounding quite worried, "everything is okay we're working on it and remembering aren't we?" Tyler said as he ended with a question. "Never been happier" i said smiling and mum nodded approvingly.

After breakfast Tyler and I helped clean up before leaving to head out and spend the day in New York, we were first going to Brooklyn and going for a morning walk. We went to see Brooklyn bridge and walk past the parks seeing people out with there picnic baskets and running in the park. I suppose it was the school holidays for the kids which means my cousin Alice would be home she's not much of a going out person or someone to be around large groups. "Tyler shall we go see Alice?" I asked and he wrapped his arm around me, "is she still the same girl I remember?" He asked and I laughed. God you mean crazy on public no she's much like your persona at work" i said, "eating chips?" He asked and i bursted out laughing. "More like Wednesday Addams she has trust issues and is a girl of very few words" i said and we made our way to my Aunt Lizzy's house who was Alice's mum.

When we got there I knocked on the door and heard footsteps running to the door, "Alice!" I said with such excitement and she ran to me hugging me with a big smile. "You're back home" she said hugging me tightly, "yea for work and a break" i said and she looked at Tyler and then back at me. "No way" she said, the thing about Alice is yes she's a girl of a few words around public places and school but she's happy saying more than a few words with me. "You're dating Tyler" she squealed, "shh keep your voice down" i joked. "Hi Tyler" she said waving and he waved back at her. "Alice who is it?" I heard Aunt Lizzy ask from the distance, "it's Leila" she called as she ushered for me and Tyler to come inside.

I gave Aunt Lizzy a hug greeting her and she seemed very pleased to see me and Tyler, she asked how my mother was with John and how my job was going. I told her everything from start to finish having her intrigued at what an adventure my job had in store for me as well as travelling. I told her about how I rekindled my friendship and relationship with Tyler and how we were now a couple. I told her Mum and John were coming to the show and perhaps she should come but she insisted that she'd watch on the television with the rest of the family. Alice on the other hand asked if I could bring her a souvenir from the show and I agreed.

Later that evening I was in the backstage area having some touches on my make up done and my hair Dutch braided into a ponytail. I walked to the catering seeing Tyler standing against a crate drinking an energy drink, I walked over to him and hugged him to which he hugged me tightly. "Good luck with your match tonight" i said kissing him on the cheek, "is that my good luck kiss?" He asked and I smirked at me. "No this is" i said placing my hand on the back of his neck pulling him in and teasingly lingering my lips against his making him lean in more, "you can wait till after the match" i whispered and he groaned placing his hand around my throat. "I don't think so in fact if I really wanted to I could have you on your knees with your pretty little mouth around my cock" he whispered as his teeth nipped my lip.

It sent a shiver of excitement down my spine and I grinned, "maybe that's your reward if you win" I teased and he leaned in kissing me hungrily before pulling away at the sound of his name being called. He pulled away grinning from ear to ear as he lightly tapped my butt and removed his hoodie placing it on the side and walking out the curtains with a serious look on his face. Looking at the monitor I saw Tyler walk out with his title over his shoulder and Lee moriarty waiting in the ring.