9

I sat on the kitchen bench and Tyler was standing between my legs giving me small kisses. "You're so beautiful" he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "you've had too many knocks to the head" i said and he shook his head. "No I've not" he pouted as he leaned in brushing his lips against mine, "let me take you out on a date" he said and I thought about it but I felt like I couldn't say no. "I'd like that" I said and he smiled placing a soft kiss on my lips as I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer. "We'll go after rampage tonight" he said and I nodded agreeing with him.

I went to hop off the counter but Tyler hooked his arm around my waist, his hand cupped my chin and I was making eye contact with him. His thumb traced my lips as he leaned in kissing me, "mine" he mumbled against my lips as he kissed me again. "Okay handsome devil come on we need to get ready to go" i said and he roughly grabbed me pulling me close, "we'll go when I say" he said as he went under my shirt and he sucked harshly on my nipple. I moaned grabbing and running my fingers through his hair. I grinned my hips against his earning a moan from him and he smacked my ass squeezing it after. "Fuck" I moaned and he removed himself from under my shirt, "still wanna get ready now?" He asked with a smirk. "I could do with one more round before then" I said and he smashed his lips into mine.

Hours later I was running backstage at rampage putting my hair in a ponytail and fixing my makeup as I went to do the backstage interviews. Everyone seemed in a rush backstage today and I didn't see Tyler anywhere so he must be with his dad. I looked at the screens backstage seeing the reality Zack Clayton on the mic, I wasn't really keeping up with this story line so I was sort of lost up until Hooks music hit and the crowd popped with a cheer. I sat there eagerly watching as Tyler suplexed him onto the mat into delivering a hard strike across the chest. Hook won as per usual with the red rum and I saw the trust busters lay something out that hook took. Running to catch Tyler I saw him running his hand through his hair and the title over his shoulder. Cameras were on and I ran up to him, "Hook we saw that the trust buster handed an envelope can you tell us your response" i said and I could tell he internally groaned wanting to kiss me as soon as he got back stage but the camera was on. "It ain't gonna work" he said and he walked off to which the camera stopped rolling.

I put my mic down and detached everything walking over to Tyler pulling him into the nearest room and pushing him up against the wall. "Aren't you missing something?" I asked grinning and he smirked turning the tables and kissing me roughly. "No" he said as his lips returned back to mine, he lifted me up by my thighs still having me pressed against the wall. "Look at you you're like putty in my hands" he said as he moved his finger along my jaw. His hand traveled up my skirt and it sent shivers down my spine, "be a good girl and I'll give you a surprise at the end on the night tonight" he whispered as he put me down and left me breathless as he went to change. Fucking cold hearted handsome devil being a persona is an understatement it's more like that's his personality.

Later that night show was wrapping up and I fixed my make up and put on one of Tyler's hoodies before going to find him for dinner. I found him out in the parking lot talking to all ego Ethan page, I nudged his side and he wrapped his arm around me. "See you later Ethan I gotta go" Tyler said as he squeezed my butt and I had to act like nothing just happened. We went to the car and Tyler drove us to the restaurant he had made reservations at, when we got there he opened the door for me and walked along side me. We got a table facing the city and ordered a drink each as well as food, "you look beautiful" Tyler said and I blushed at the compliment. "It feels like the first time all over again" he said and I was confused until he explained, "Leila we used to go out all the time when we were kids and well you were my first" he said in a whisper.

"First what Tyler?" I asked as our drinks arrived and I took a sip, "well at 16 you were my first girlfriend, um and well you're the first girl I loved and trusted, you meant and still mean the world to me." He said and I thought to myself. I do remember having a boyfriend at 16 and after a certain point I didn't remember him being there. "You were my first" i said to him and he reached across the table and held my hand, "Leila will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and butterflies erupted in my stomach. "Yes a thousand times yes" I said all giggly and excited, he leaned in kissing me softly and then our food came. "Thanks" he said to the waiter and we ate our food and laughed at old memories Tyler was telling me about. I really missed this feeling I really did, I'm in love and now dating my best friend.