4

"Welcome everyone to AEW rampage I'm your host for this pre show Leila and I'm joined by Alex" I said as I looked into the camera. "Yes it's a good night tonight we have an exciting show tonight and we have an impressive line up of matches tonight" Alex said with so much enthusiasm, "I hear danhausen stepped in it" I said as I looked over at Alex, "yes he summoned the cold hearted handsome devil Hook of team TAZ" he said. "Well we'll find out tonight on rampage" I said smiling. "And cut" toney said and I finally relaxed taking off my mic, "that was great guys" he praised. I made my way back to the locker rooms walking past the woman's division seeing all the woman getting ready.

I took a deep breath and kept walking passing the men's locker room seeing a familiar figure sitting in the benches. That crazy hair could be spotted from a mile away it was hook, he had his earphones in. I didn't notice I was staring until he looked up and got up from his seat, I looked around panicking but it was too late. "There you are" he said as he opened the door and stood there in his hoodie and gear, "you were looking for me?" I asked looking at him confused. "Well yea you left in a hurry" he said as he leaned up against the door, "can you blame me I had work" I said wanting to move away. He took a step closer to me leaning in close so he was near my cheek, "you look good" he said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Those especially look good in that top" he said and I averted my eyes down realising the idiot was looking at my breasts.

"Keep dreaming" I said and he smirked, "oh I don't think I need to" he said as he backed away and walked past me taking off his hoodie and throwing it on the floor. I felt so flustered as I watched him walk to the curtains and I walked behind him picking up his jumper holding it up to my nose, "That cologne" I whispered to myself as I held the jumper in my hands.

***Flash back***

"Can't I wear this one" I said running out in Ty's hoodie, "you look cute in my clothes" he said as he turned around. I sat in his lap as he sat in the bean bag, he buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You took a shower before right?" He asked, "yes I did why?" I asked giggling. "You smell of coconut and lavender" he said as he rested his head on my shoulder closing his eyes.

***end of flashback***

I got out of my trance and took Tyler's hoodie to the back to go and watch the matches, it was quite cold back stage and that is if you weren't wrestling. I looked at Tyler's jumper and rolled my eyes, it's either I freeze or wear this, I put on his jumper and it was very soft. I pulled the strings seeing the hood shrink hiding my face, I could still smell his cologne left. I looked at the television seeing Hook well Tyler confronting Danhausen, "oh maybe it's a bit extreme today perhaps we'll do this another time" Danhausen said and he looked like he had just shit himself. Tyler could be intimidating I guess but all this is acting, "we're doing this right now" Tyler said as he stepped up grabbing the microphone. I watched the whole segment seeing Tony Neese and Smart Mark Sterling beat them up then it cut to break.

I looked out the wings seeing Hook walking off like someone had just stole his chips, he looked back and then snapped out of character. He looked towards me and chuckled running his hand through his hair. "Well where'd you get that?" He asked referring to his jumper, "a handsome devil" I said. "Keep it on it looks cute on you" he said as he walked past me mumbling something under his breath. A few hours later I left the building after the show running into Tyler, "you heading back?" he asked and I nodded nervously. "Come on" he said and we left together back to our hotel rooms. This feeling why does it feel so familiar, I followed behind him walking to the hotel. "Why are you walking so far behind your gonna be in trouble again" he said pulling my arm and bringing me into his side.

I looked behind me seeing no one behind me and I could feel Tyler's arm around my waist, we walked a few blocks to the hotel in silence. We arrived at the hotel and got into the elevator and Tyler pressed the number of his floor then turned to look at me, "do you wanna come back to mine or do you want to go to your room?" He asked. "We can go hang out in yours first" he smiled as I said that and we went to his room. He scanned his card opening his door and letting me walk inside first, I took my shoes off and placed them by the door. "Um if you wanna freshen up you can" he said nervously as he handed me a towel. "Oh um here's some shorts and if you want you can wear that hoodie again" he said walking away out to his balcony.

I rushed to the bathroom and washed my make up off and getting dressed into just Tyler's jumper and the shorts he gave me. I put my clothes in my bag and walked out of the bathroom placing my bag on the chair, I walked over to the balcony where Tyler was and joined him. It's so beautiful at night, "oh you're back" he said smiling. "It's so beautiful up here" I said as I looked seeing the stars, "not as beautiful" as you he mumbled. "What?" I asked and he just smiled, "nothing" he said brushing a piece of hair behind my cheek as he leaned in. His nose brushed against mine as his thumb creased my cheek.

Then that's when we heard a knock as the door.