8

I packed my bags ready to pack them up in my car and looked around my hotel room checking if I left anything behind until I heard a knock. "Who's that" I mumbled to myself as I walked to the door to answer it. I opened the door seeing Tyler standing in front of me, I looked down at the floor trying to avoid eye contact until he placed his hand under my chin and kissed me. He pulled me in by my waist spinning us around so we were in the hotel as he kicked the door closed behind him. I was pinned between Tyler and the door with nowhere to go, he kissed my cheek and rested his forehead against mine looking into my eyes. "Don't leave" he whispered and I felt so confused that he didn't speak to me for a week and now wants me to stay here in Nevada.

"Tyler what's gotten into you one minute you're not speaking to me and now here you are wanting me to stay" I whispered. "I know and I'm sorry I acted like a complete ass but I don't want you to leave me here, I love seeing you backstage you drive me crazy" he said. I made eye contact with Tyler and he looked at me pleading that I'd change my mind. "Okay" I said and he pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly, "Tyler I've already checked out of my room" I said and he pulled away looking down at me. "Then stay with me please" he said and I smiled at him, "you may need to convince me" I said and he grinned. He kissed me softly and whispered against my lips, "there's more to come if you stay" he whispered and I could feel the blush on my cheeks.

"Okay then Tyler" I said and he waved his arms around cheering before grabbing my bags and running out of the room to his room. I walked out of the room with the last of my stuff and went to Tyler's hotel room seeing the door wide open and him putting my bag in the closet. I closed his door and carried the last of my bags over to the closest putting them down to only squeal in surprise when he lifted me up and carried me over his shoulder throwing me onto the bed. He got on top of me straddling me and I looked over to the window seeing the night sky and city view then I turned my attention back to Tyler. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers together kissing down my neck, I bit my lip breathing heavily as Tyler sucked on my neck and I moaned quietly.

He removed his shirt exposing his chest and the tattoo he'd gotten when we were both 18. He looked at me with lust and played with the bottom of my shirt. "May I?" He asked whispering into my ear, "yes" I whispered back and he removed my shirt and bra. I looked up at me and sucked on my breasts swirling his tongue in circles around my nipple and leaving hickeys on my breasts. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head he kissed my cheek then my jaw down to my neck. "Fuck Tyler" I moaned and he sucked hard on my neck making me almost scream, he moved his lips down to my stomach placing gentle kisses on his way down to my torso.

His hands firmly grabbed my hips as he pulled down my shorts and panties before hooking my thighs in his arm and he warm breath against my entrance sent shiver up my spine. "Please don't stop" I breathed and he looked up at me, "tell me what you want princess" he whispered and I tried to squirm but he only tightened his grip. I inhaled a sharp breath and he grinned, "I'm gonna make you scream" he whispered before burying his face between my legs. This was going to be a long and nice night.

The next morning I woke up to Tyler's arms wrapped around me, "it's him" I whispered to myself smiling as I touched his cheek. He slowly woke up and showed a lazy smile, "morning gorgeous" he said and fuck his voice turned me on. "Um Tyler I remember us now" i said and his expression changed. "You remember?" He asked and I nodded, he kissed my forehead and held me a little tighter. "You remember us this way" he whispered and I nodded as I rested my head on his chest, "I missed you" he whispered as he played with my hair spinning the ends of my hair around his finger. "It's frustrating not remembering" i said as i moved closer to his body, "I know but I'll help you remember" he said kissing my forehead. "Thank you Ty" i said as i shuffled around to which he groaned, "oops sorry" I said and he looked at me raising an eyebrow. "You really sorry?" He asked and I nodded silently, I went to sit up and when I did I hissed in a bit of pain and looked back at Tyler. "Okay you really went hard last night" I groaned and he grinned, "oh princess but you weren't complaining in fact you kept begging for more" he said with a smirk on his lips and i rolled my eyes pushing him back down so I landed on top of him. "Oh yea?" I said and he grinned, "I can make you sound just like last night if I wanted to" he teased and I poked his chest, "you can carry me to breakfast first" I said and with no hesitation he picked me up bridal style spinning us around to the kitchen.