《32》

Those hot waves of air, making people sweat like not tomorrow. Sun was shining high up in the sky, smiling wide at the people who feel sick due to this hectic summer and than they were fasting. Month of May and June are not that easy for people to fast, or even work properly as the summers dances on their nerves.!!

Those hot slaps of air made people thirsty and dehydrated within couple of hours.
Sun smirked at his evilness and decided to increase the torture.

But the almighty have alright planned something else. How can he let his slaves suffer? He loves them more than 70 mothers. He says, O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.

What else a person wants?
We all need this... forgiveness and love.
And no love can love us more than our creator.

And with this love, today was 15th ramdan.

The glorified environment made every heart beat in peace and joy.

As usual, 3 cars departured to their offices.
Girls were at home.
While Tayiammi, chachi and phuphi went to visit somewhere, important.

Fiza was walking tip toe to kitchen.

Saad was on his way to leave for office when he saw his kitten walking quickly to kitchen.

She entered the kitchen, opened the 3rd shelf. Taking out the blue lays pack, she opened the fridge and poured a coke in a glass.

Taking a seat on the small table. She placed her snacks on the table. She was about to shove the chip in her mouth when Saad decided to show up and scared the shit out her!

She screamed on top of her lungs.

" ap...ap yha... ap toh office ... ja chuke the na.." she said blinking her eyes.

He nodded and said, " ha.. bss ek file lene aya tha wapas... anyways .. come here" he said motioning her to come close.

Fear ran in her veins now.

" k...kyu...?" She said with tears in her eyes.

His eyes soften.

" aha.. Fiza.. its not that what u think baby, ..there is a stain on your dress at the back go and change before anyone else notice its.. " he said whispering it in her ear.

Her eyes widened.

Her periods hit today.

She quickly ran in her room. While he carried her snacks to her room.

After changing, she couldn't even meet his eyes. He sensed her dilemma.

" its ok.. its natural babe.. take care ok.. is it paining?" He asked ruffling her hair.

She nodded slowly in yes.. and the tears rolled down.

He cupped her face.

" its ok... thik ho jayega..  u want me to stay or shall I leave? Hmmm babe.." he asked wiping her tears. He didn't wanted to be the reason of her discomfort.

" ap jaye.. me thik hu.. " she said with a small smile. She knew or else he will be worried.

He nodded and left.

---

" juju appi, ap kyu suk ke kata hoti ja rhi h, halaka ki muje malom h apne abhi tak eo bhi roza nhi rkha!" Zaroon said teasingly to Juweria, she was sewing Maha's cotton cloths.

Juweria shots a glare at him and he returned a cheeky smile.

" zar beta.. agar yhi baat mene apne Waqaur bhai ko batayi na toh ap suk ke skeleton ho jaoge!" She said throwing a cushion at his face.

" yrr  mere not so handsome face ki thodi si kadar kar liya karo sab marte rehte h muje!" He said pouting.

Maha entered and sat beside Juweria.

" or khan cartoons kya chal rha h ?" Maha asked ruffling Zaroon's hair. He whined.

" aree appi apko malom h humare naye padosi aaye h.. kitne weird h, kal me window pe khadi thi unki beti bhi apni window pe khadi thi jese hi humari nazre mili foran window band karke bhag gayi jese bhoot dekh liya ho!" Juweria said pouting, to Maha.

Zoya aslo said yess, as she to witnessed the same thing.

While someone gupled at his silliness. As he knew that it was because of him.

" hainnmn? Kahi ye log vampire toh nhi... jese humne web series me dekha tha ?" Maha said with her eyes widened.

" nhi appi kal dhoop me uncle nikle toh the ghar se khachra fekne.. or unki ganj chamk rhi thi, aunty ne chameli ka tel lagya hoga!" Zoya said being proud at her bhavishiya waani!

Zaroon rolled his eyes at his sisters bickerings.

" areee jao aesa kuch nhi h, koi vampire nhi h wo log... bss kuch zyda parda nashin log h" he said gazing the ceiling.

All his sisters looked at him and asked,

" wo kese? Or tuje kese malom ?" They asked in unison.

" areee parso me or Junaid balcony me bethe huye kuch baat karr rhe the.. toh aunty nikali bhar wo bhi inte bade ghungat ke saath... aree me toh keh rha hu hu unki ghar ki bacteri bhi chadar dal ke chalti h! Sansakri log!" Zaroon said and received a smack by Junaid.

" tuje bada malom h unke ghar ke bacteria ka! Khi toh toh nhi gya tha  ... !" Junaid said smirking. Zaroon's face went pale.

----

After iftari. Girls were cleaning kitchen.
Waqaur entered kitchen, only to check upon his wife who looked sick, pale and weak.

He entered the kitchen, Maha ansd Zoya gave him teasing glance. While he glared at them.

Juweria looked at him and gave him her breathing smile.

He took long and steady steps engulfing her in his arms he breath in her fragrance.
She hugged him tightly. Resting her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beat. Beating loudly. Only for her.

" Amanat E Ziist, kya ho gya h tume?" He asked stroking her cheeks.

She smiled and said, " kuch bhi toh nhi, bss apko bhot miss karr rahi hu!" She said with her voice cracked at last.
He pecked her forehead .

" yhi toh hu tumare paas, sirf tumare hi toh hu, sirf tumara" he whispered closing his eyes.

" fir muje aesa kyu lagta h ki... kuch bhot galat hone wala h" she said and a sob left her mouth.

He pecked her cheeks.

" meri jaan, meri Juweria... i... i... have to shift to USA for 2 damn years! I don't want to! But i don't have any other option, I tried my best to deny... but as you now the GDP is going down..  baba and chachu, wo dono bhi bhot tension me h... isme agar me ye kahu ki muje nhi jana toh unki umeede tut jayegi... I And Saad have to shift,... i tried my best to convince them that I can take u... but i can't! Am soory janam" he said with guilty eyes. His heart was beating loudly.
He knew what harm he caused to his own Amanat E Ziist.

Juweria was left numb!

-----

Asslamualaikum/hii ❤

Ok, so before u all start beating me with ur respected slippers. Let me inform u this 2 year leap is important, so that U and I can enjoy writing and reading Saad & Fiza's more scenes. 👉👈😉🙈 Along with Junaid & zoya amd also our favourite couple,  Waqaur and Juweria.
Next chapter me sidha 2 years baad ka likhugi 🥰

Rahi baat Maha or Haider ki toh unko settle karna padega or else maha will haunt me in my dreams! 😅

Do vote comment and follow ❤

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें