I'm Here For Her

It was like any other typical night, I just got home from home my latest meeting, my company rose another 13% in stocks making us one of the highest companies in our small country. I was barely walking inside as I threw my jacket over the hanger and was taking my watch off when I saw her sitting there on the couch, she clothes looked loose and a little ragged, I pocketed my watch as I walked in. "Good afternoon." I said to her politely, she looked up and me and sputtered her words as she looked away in a blush, I walked over to her as I started undoing my tie. "What can I do for you this beautiful late night Madam." I said, she just looked at me as I sat in the chair across from her, she tried speaking again. "T-t-t-" She stopped and looked away again, I tilted my head when the idea finally popped in my head. "Ah I see, if your father wants another meeting he will have to do it the same way as everyone else, I understand you are royalty but you are still human." 

I stood up and started taking my cufflinks out and placing them on the table in a soft but loud clink, I was headed into my office when I felt something jump onto my back, it was soft and light. "Please..." I heard her whisper, I looked down as I grabbed her hands. "I...I..." I held her hands tightly, not wanting to let go as I felt one of her fingers brush up against my stomach. "H...hard..." She said quietly, I turned to her and looked down at her, her face was buried in my stomach as she hid. "P-please..." "We can't, you are to be married." I said, slowly trying to push her off, she had a tighter grip than usual for someone with her small stature.

Emilia Crow, daughter of Morgan and Luna Crow, she is the current head of the royal Crow family and is currently to wed Jeremiah Van Dull, the current head of Dull Inc. I have had many problems with them, the two of us had fought for the top company in our country only for the long battle to finally be won today, needless to say Jeremiah and I do not see closely eye to eye. Emilia on the other hand, she was a dear friend of mine from middle school to high school, she was one of my closest friends and we still kept in contact during college when both our families came into power causing those days were the two of us would go out and have fun together quickly died out as she was crowned princess while I took over my mother's business. 

I do miss those days when Emilia and I could rest in that little café without any problematic people rushing in, nowadays if we tried that, all social media would rupture and cause problems that ever existed. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly. "Emilia..." I held onto her as she clung onto me more. "Please..." "Emilia..." We were both silent when my phone rang, we both looked over as she let go of me and sat on the couch again, I walked over and answered.

"Yes this is-" "Good evening, I am use I don't need to address myself Adam." I was silent for a moment. "Good evening sir, how may I help you tonight?" "My daughter, I'm sure you've found her yes?" I looked over at her, Emilia's face went from normal to more doll like, all light in her eyes and cheeks drawn away, the bright red lipstick faded to what seemed like a more dull brown and even her black eye shadow seemed to turn gray. "I did sir...and I sent her away as she drove herself, I'm sure she should be home seen but if anything please inform me." I could hear his sigh. "If you say, I'll be sure to stay in contact with you than, I'll be calling her phone soon." "I understand sir, please again keep me informed, I want the best for...my dear friend as well." He huffed as he hung up, I turned only for her to bury her face in my stomach again. I froze there, I wasn't sure if I should have hugged her again or...

"Thank you..." She said quietly, I rested my hand on her head as I slowly pushed her away again. "You should get ready, he's going to call you soon." I said, she loosened her grip on me as she turned and grabbed her phone, I watched her as she answered it. "Hello father...yes...no I just wanted some breathing time, please don't worry about me I'll be fine...ok...yes...I understand father but I have no feelings-...yes I understand..." She hung up as she fell the the ground on her hands and knees, I ran over and helped her up. "Hey hey hey, come on, lets get you into-" Emilia tackled me and was over me, I looked at her as she stared down at my neck. "P...please..." I rested my hand on her cheek. "Emilia..." She lowed herself as she started kissing and licking my neck, I wanted to let this go but I sat up and let her sit on my lap. "Emilia..."