Good Girl

I looked down at the pile of mess in front of me, that dummy girl was broken only from touching, I threw her on the bed and spanked the dumb, horny bitch. Each smack she'd cry out "More daddy more!" She had tears moving down those red checks "I swear only a bitch like you can be used as fuck meat, isn't that right you whore!" I said, as I left a big red print on her bare ass. She moaned deeply as she fell to the bed. I stood over her and watched as she twitched. "Did you seriously cum from that?" I said. "Y-yes I did d-daddy~" I slapped her ass again. "You are a bitch who can only think with her horny pussy aren't you bitch!" "Ahh, y-yes d-d-daddy! This bitch is only u-useful for her p-pussy daddy ahh, p-p-please use me~" She cried, tears in her eyes. I undid my pants and took off my belt, "Hands!" I yelled.

As she sat on the bed she gave me her hands, I wrapped my belt around her wrists and forced her down into the bed. I spread her ass open to see that slutty pussy twitching. "How many times did this slut cum?" I demanded. "I-I-I d-don't r-r-remember daddy, s-s-sorry...fuck please use me daddy please, please, please~!" she cried. I forced her down as I grabbed her waist. "Such a dirty fucking Whore!" Yelled, sticking the whole of my dick in her. She arched upward with her tongue sticking straight out, she froze there for a while until she sank into the bed, I grabbed her hair and pulled her back toward me.

"You fucking came didn't you bitch. Didn't you?!" I demanded. "Y-y-yes d-daddy! I-I-I'm s-o-sor-ry, b-baby is a little whore for d-d-daddy's dick, uhh, please break me daddy break me!" She cried out. I forced her down as I started fucking her. She cried out more, moaning like a fucking beast in heat. She cried and moaned with each trust, such a fucking dirty bitch, all she's good for is sex. I would spank her after every thrust. "Such a dirty fucking whore!" I yelled at her. "I-I-I-I-I'm c-cumming again d-daddy!" She cried, I wrapped my arm around her throat. "This is what a slut does! Make fucking messes in other people homes, you didn't even have underware, you wanted to be used didn't you?"

"Yes! Puppy wanted her horny p-pussy used like the dog she is~ fuck, fuck, fuck! D-d-daddy I-I-I-I'm cumming again! Ahhh please cum inside me please please please!" She cried out. I started fucking her harder as she cried out like a beast in heat. I picked her up as I fucked her in the air. She held onto me with her tongue out and tears running down her face. "I'm cumming, take it all like the horny bitch you are." I said. I could feel her getting tighter and tighter "Y-y-yes daddy! I want to be your breeding bitch! Please use me daddy please use this dumb puppy for your dick daddy! Oh my god I can't stop cumming ahh ha haa." She cried out.

I kept fucking her as I could feel the pressure in my dick grow, I was going to cum. "Are you ready slut?" She could only moan. I dug as deep as I could into her and came hard in her deepest parts. She shot her legs straight out and she clung to me, she twitched and shook violently as I kept cumming deeper and deeper into her. I held onto her as I filled her insides to the brim and more. I dropped her onto the bed and stood over her, she was dripping from sweat and her own fluids, I looked down to see my dick. Bitch made a damn mess, I walked over to her and shoved each inch down her throat. "Clean it." I said, I could see the slow movements of her as she started licking and sucking my dick clean.

I grabbed her head and used her throat as I pleased, as I filled the entirety of her throat I shot another big load down into her stomach, I held her still as she gagged and struggled to breath until I dropped her again. Her eyes were practically in the back of her head with her tongue drooling out of her mouth over her right check. I threw a blanket over her, covering her dirty, slutty body. I rubbed her head as she finally said one last thing. "I love you daddy~" as she fell asleep. "I swear, this bitch is nothing but fuck meat, I better go get breakfast ready, she might be hungry. Oh shit I also gotta turn on the heater so she doesn't get sick, god damn it...I really love her huh...my little sex slave~" I whispered into her ear as I walked out of the room, turning the lights off and gently closing the door.

God damn it, she's such a good little puppy~ Such a good horny girl~ Such a good puppy girl~