Her

How does one describe an angle. I've seen some describe them as holy beings with a vast number of snow white wings with gold halos above their head, only an inch or two away. I've seen other whisper that they were woman who's faces were made by god's own hands, crafted out of a percaline material that gave them the upmost desirable features. Few have written that an angle was an ordinary woman who's only ideal values were her family, children, and her husband. Some special few have sung that the only angle that existed in their worlds was only the woman who cared for them, gave them love, cared for them when other never could, their mothers. I've only known of one angle, a woman who whenever she would walk through my doors would be cloaked in dark while the rest of her figure was bathed in the warm glow of the summer air that would bleed through the doorway.

I always remember her faint but powerful odors. The strawberry smell that came from her brunet, long hair. The blackberry smell of her puffed, black lips.  The fresh smell of flowers that came from her beautiful dresses that both matched her soft skin. The faint glow of blush that moved from her cheeks and river over her nose. Her eyelashes stuck out in long black lines similar to cattails near a river bed with her bright blue eyes acting as small pools of diamond waters. That is just her face that I described. She had a long but slender neck that fit the rest of her body. Her neck acted sort of like a bridge that moved to the rest of her body.

She had a bountiful chest that was always held up by only the most expensive of bras that were also patted with her lovely but equally expensive dresses. She was a healthy girl with a healthy weight that gave her a soft but lovely belly, it was my second most prized pillow. Her hips were curved in such a way that not even the phases of the moon could compare to her lovely body. Her thighs were soft and plump the gave an even greater curve to her hips and even her rear. My third most precious pillow that was connected to my favorite pillow. Her feet, softer than a baby, constantly red from always walking in emerald green heels that covered her black lacing leggings. Her hands and fingers were delicate and slim from years of working her arts and crafts. Those slim hands and fingers, they've created things I could only compare to ancient works of our past, history almost reborn in a way.

Her long red nails were always dirtied with lays of sometimes thick paint, I was always forced to help her, care for her when she was lost and her emotions were high. Her brain was her most beautiful part of her, one I will never see or be able to hold in my loving arms but one I've seen work countless amounts of hours in projects she's always cared for while also at times caring for others, sometimes more than she does care for herself. I always tell her, she's beautiful. She's my angel. I can never find the words to tell her how much I loved her, how I'm always thankful she is in my life, how I wish I could one day become the lover she deserves, one who can always protect her and be there for her. She is my angle. She will forever be my angel, the one woman in my life who showed me what love was and reminded me that I deserve it as well.

She was a powerful woman at times but also fell due to the own weight of her emotions. I've seen her at her highest moments, I could feel the love that came from her very soul. I've seen her at her worst times where her tears could never be stopped until she cried herself to sleep. I vowed that I would never allow her to cry when I am with her. I remember our precious times together, how we'd spent long hours together without annoyance besides me wanting to be a pain to her only because I enjoy seeing her pout sometimes. Especially when she is a brat, a girl who loves being a pain to myside and always being in shock whenever I punish her for her actions. Such a naughty baby girl.

We've spent countless hours, the two of us being in one single room together. We are never in there sad together, even when she's been at her lows and I felt like as if the devil itself was only a second away from ripping me away from her. At times it did and at other times, her soft arms were the only thing that kept me to the ground and held me in her light and never allowed me to drift away from her. From a broken man who's only light in this dark world around him, she will forever be that great beacon of light that's bathed in a never ending and fresh shine almost like light being reflected off metal sheets. Our bed was always a mess, her blankets and stuffed animals alike always had special spots they needed to be seen in by her while I littered the walls with skills, demons, and similar Halloween-like accessories. 

She had a softer spot for cute Halloween-like items while I was usually the one who went over the edge of those. I remember our talk about me making a large painting of her but done so she resembled the adorable demonic succubus I saw her as. Yes she was upset but when asked if I should simply throw it away or put it up for sell, she was even more offended and to this day, nearly several months later, it still hangs in our bedroom above us but now with a similar painting. One she made a few days after I made her painting she did one of me, the way she saw me. A shorter demon, in a midnight, magical forest surrounded by gravestone of those who I "defeated" in my previous lives. Holding onto a massive scythe with my hood up and my long black hair moving through the wind as it blew across me hard. It was easily one of my favorite works she'd done of me besides the two of us holding hands and there is a blue Japanese maple tree in full bloom standing nearly ten feet tall. It was a drawing she had in her sketchbook that she ended up ripping out and we framed it and we sat it on the fireplace beside a picture of us cuddling for our fifth year anniversary.

I still always remember our nights together, she loves acting like an adult woman but the single moment I pull her in close even if we're just sitting on the couch, she always turning into a big baby. She is constantly shaking when I move my fingers up and down her crouch. She starts breathing heavily when I play with her big tits. Her mind turns blank after making her cum once. I always make sure that her first two orgasms are always done with only my hands. She never really wears anything at home, usually just one of my hoodies and some panties, sometimes I'll let her wear sweatpants if its cold out that usually doesn't happen. We both get too horny for that to happen.

She only really wears the silky pair I buy her and I don't stop teasing her until she's dripping through them, after that is when I let her have it. She always tried to fight back, telling me that she needs a break and that she cant cum anymore but the moment I hold her down, get a slightly tight grip around her throat and gently slid into her soft, hot, wet parts. She never says no. I always make sure to not break her on the first go. I go soft but still hold onto her in a tight grip. Its usually after five or six that I'll be rougher, holding to her hips and lifting her crotch up to mine as I ram her holes. Only after ten is when I really rearrange her guts, fucking her limp and braindead body while the only sounds coming from her is her lewd moans coming from her broken, braindead and limp body.

After being drained is when I'll carry her in my arms and either take her into the bedroom and cuddle her to sleep of I wrap her up in her favorite blankie I bought her and we fall asleep in each others arms either on the couch or just sometimes on the floor. I only be nice to her princess parts in public, fucking her hard in public bathrooms. Fingering her and making her squirt in public places, even if we're just buying groceries. Sometimes we just have fun touching each other in the park, near the riverbed where no one is usually at, we'd be lucky enough if maybe a homeless man walks by there once every two months. We've had female friends who wanted to sleep with me and even had the guts to ask her but unless its ever my own idea, she acts like a dog, guarding her territory or even holds onto me to show that I'm a happily taken man.

There are times where she gets a little more devious than I imagine sometimes. She'll sometimes start sucking on my fingers when we're watching movies or just watching her shows. She'll slowly move down my body and before I know it she would be milking me like I'm her own, personal cow. We both sometimes treat each other like nothing more than cheep sex dolls who we got paid to take, its usually me who does it but when she tries, I sometimes like seeing her try her best to try and top me even though she knows I'm always on top. She's a good girl though, my sweet girl who I always love coming back home to. She doesn't get mad when I ask for a small snack or when I ask if she can take care of the laundry today. I easily work twice her amount of hours she does in three weeks for what I make in only one.

I'm usually tired all the time at home, I sometimes easily pull twelve hour shifts a day, sometimes five in a row but she isn't mad if I fall asleep, sometimes on top of her and making it so she can't do anything at all that entire day but for the weekends. As long as I don't work, she doesn't complain and is more happy if I suggest just a stay at home date instead of going out and spending half my paycheck in a day. "Hi daddy~" I heard her say, I smiled as I sat back in out couch and pulled my boxers down and flashed her my dick when she's standing there in sexy lingerie. I was stoking myself off as she walked in and got onto her knees in front of me while she kissed my shaft. "Hi baby." I said in a deep voice. I promised myself that she won't be walking this entire break. We have nearly a whole week to ourselves and its been a few rough days for the both of us. We are going to have dirty, wet clothes everywhere with used condoms hanging onto her or being thrown around everywhere. If either of us have a day where we aren't in thick layers of sweat or body fluids than it just means that I'll have to wake her up with my dick again.