Sunny

The smooth and soft skin she has makes her ass into an almost heart shape thanks to its shape and glow. The only thing protecting her holes from this world is a small pair of black thongs and an old T-shirt of mine that's way too big on her. Moving in with your girlfriend is something that every guy dreams of. Well, I moved in with my girlfriend almost a month ago and it's been super great. The only problem is that her sister also lives with us so it had its ups and downs. Sunny isn't a bad chick or anything like that, it's just that she can...be a bit of a handful sometimes but at least she's fun to an extent.

Sunny is your typical comfy girl. Always lying around in sweaters and panties/boxers she says she buys when I damn well know that they are mine that she and Raven stole over the years. Sunny could always be found in the same three spots, her bed, the living room couch, and at her desk in her gaming chair. She can also be found either reading books or things online that she shouldn't be reading yet. Always eats snacks that are going to give her massive stomach aches later on in the day and also forgets to drink water or let alone any liquid that'll help her. She's always tired of a girl who can easily sleep 13-15 hours a day and carrying her giant assortments of stuffed animals that she calls her stuffies and her massive blankets.

While I do say all this is Sunny, she's also a kind and hard-working girl. She's a full-time English teacher at the local public school and works part-time time the local public library. She also streams from time to time to hundreds of thousands of views. She has a loyal friend group who I've talked to in the past who are some great guys and girls. She's an artist, singer, and a genuinely funny girl to add all that. Why do I know so much about Sunny instead of my girlfriend, well that's simple! Raven is currently busy at work as usual. Raven is the current manager for a pretty big-time streamer who's even made it to movies and TV shows.

Gold Stream is a cool dude, feels like the fame kinda got to his head but he's also a smart businessman with a wife and two daughters. He's also a religious man who had made streams solely for Christianity even if it was frowned upon, he still did them. The only problem that's recently happened is that there are some documents from another woman that say Gold Stream cheated on his wife with her back in 2017 during their wedding and now a few other women recently came out. One even had a video he recorded of them doing doggy and his dick is in full view.

This whole thing that recently came up has caused such a big headache and added a huge amount of stress on Raven who already has a lot on her plate with her best friend having a kid soon and her being the godmother of that kid. Thanks to her working a job that easily brings in nearly 56 hours a week on a slow day, this all didn't make it any easier as of now. I work a regular 9-5, 40-hours-a-week job at a local overnight bar so I'm always okay. I make sure to sleep during the afternoon so I can make both Raven and Sunny breakfast so neither has to worry, I also make them lunch and they'll both be out the door by around 8:30 so from 9 am to around 2 pm is a perfect six hours of pure silence, giving me more than enough time to get some peaceful sleep.

Gold Stream is doing a public panel in San Francisco for a two-week-long convention and Raven went along with him two weeks before to settle some business before the main event than the two will stay an extra week for business meaning she'll be gone a full 35 days from home, nearly a month-long she'll be gone and it didn't help we got into a fight the day before she left because her period and the stress didn't help things out. She was yelling and shouting at me for not helping her even though she never asks and when I offered to help edit down from footage for her, she got even madder so it hasn't been my favorite week so far.

It was finally the weekend and I was lying in bed when I could hear the sounds of sleepy, shuffling footsteps in the living room that caught my attention. I sat up and ended up getting out of bed and walking over to see a sleepy Sunny walking around the kitchen. "Uhh...Sunny?" I asked. She only responded by mumbling something underneath her silent breath as she grabbed an orange in her tiny hands and shuffled her way toward me, hitting the orange on my chest. "Open." She sleepily said. I just let out a small but quick sigh as I ripped the orange open and handed her the slices. "There, happy?" She nodded her head as she mumbled an agreed sound. She walked over into the living room where she sat on the couch and slowly ate her orange slices while covering herself underneath a massive blanket.