Sleep Demon

The first thing I did once I could hear my door close behind me and locked it was to kick off my shoes and stumble my way inside. It was another day of hell. A hell I'm forced to live in if I want to survive this world. Ugh...I just don't want to exist right now...That was the sentence that screamed in my head over and over again. I work a dead end job that barely pays me enough to pay for rent and nothing more. I'm just so tired of everything that I don't care what happens to me now. If god was to strike me down right now than I would have nothing to complain about for years to come. I walked through my dark apartment and managed to stumble onto my couch in my dirty living room. My apartment was extremely tiny and having to work an ungodly amount of hours each day drained me of everything each time. I didn't have the energy to throw out my garbage or clean past my first week. I'm tired. I closed my eyes slowly as my head rested on a slightly dirty but somewhat comfortable pillow when I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the dead of night when I could hear sounds coming from my bedroom. A place I haven't opened for months now. I managed to lift my deadweight body off the couch and stumble down the hall and stand in front of my bedroom door when I could still hear those noises. I could hear a crash, a bang, and the sounds of heavy footsteps. I at first felt fear but realized a dark truth underneath the moment. If I die, I won't have to go into work tomorrow. The same numbness the I felt day by day grabbed at my nerves and I felt nothing again as I calmly grabbed the doorknob and twist it open and let the door swing open as a loud but silent creaking sound followed.

In my bedroom stood a person in all black who was looking through my bedroom cabinet. A thing filled with nothing but layers of dust and forgotten memories. There was nothing of value in this house, nothing but my worthless life. We stared at each other as the seconds went by in what felt like eons only for them to move fast like a demon and my world turn black. I slowly opened my eyes to my ceiling above me, nothing changed. I still felt tired, I felt the bags under my eyes grow bigger actually. I could feel my heavy body stay the same when I could hear a sweet and beautiful voice echo in my ears.

"Do you want pleasure?~" I could hear her ask. Her voice was the only beauty and calmness I had in my life now. "Yes..." I weakly said. "What would you give for peace?~" "I'd give anything now..." "Than I'll take your body as payment.~" I closed my eyes and felt a sharp finger slowly move up my hairy legs. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see a girl with long black hair, red eyes, and gray skin stair back at me now. Her head was close to my hips. Her black lips were puffy and sweet looking now but her hands were covered in a thick black goo that coated her sharp claws in a thickness that dulled them slightly. Barely enough to remove the sharpness. I just laid there and watched her slowly crawl up my body with her tongue slowly drooping out of her mouth that was now elongated.

She used only one claw to rip open my buttoned shirt as she started licking my stomach. I use to have abs back in college thanks to working out constantly but now I was even surprised that after years of instant noodles, I had barely any fat on me. There was no real contact between the two of us. Her tongue slowly dragged along my body as she started back at me with those massive eyes of hers. I could feel her hot breath across my chest. I held my mouth opened as I let small gasps of pleasure filled, soft moans escaped my mouth and I could feel my pants getting tighter in the front.

This strange woman slowly lifted herself above me and I could see her small but perky exposed breast rested against me while I felt an extreme heat rest on my pelvis with her slowly moving me back and fourth. "You're body will now be mine~" She softly whispered. She straddled me as her long, beautiful black hair fell down over half of her face. I felt all this pervious weight I had building up on my shoulders, my body, my chest just melt away. I could only focused on the pleasure on me now.

She rubbed her face against my chest as out body's were kept in contact. Her body warming mine. Everything she did was intoxicating. She rested her head in my neck and left shoulder as I felt her claws slowly rip open my pants and I watched as my stiff dick was softly held in her hands. I felt her slowly stoke me while I saw her curved hips dance in the air just above my dick. I felt my dick twitch more and more as her tongue fell out as her other claw reached up and held my cheek. Her claw was warm and soft. Her face was...her face was beautiful. She her eyes glowed as her lips got closer to mine. I could feel her hot deep breath blow against my nose as I could smell the sweet strawberry scent of her engulf my nose like a drug.

I felt her her soft lips press against mine as her tongue swam and danced with mine. I laid my head down as she lifted herself and crouched just above my twitching dick. I was as hard as cement while I saw her pussy drip wet. She had the pinkest pussy I've ever seen. It shined due to her wetness with its perfect curves as she slowly brought herself down now to the point the tip of my dick was kissing her pussy lips. I felt the pressure build as I felt the grip of her pussy take hold of me and ate my dick whole. I could feel the tip of my dick press up against something soft. I felt like I was going to cum right away. We were both breathing heavily as she sat on me, her perky boobs started at me as she grabbed my hand in one of her claws and lift it to her chest.

Her nipples were had, hard enough they could cut through steel with ease. Her boobs were soft and squishy in my hand. They were a perfect match as I felt her slowly move on top of me as she pressed her forehead against mine. What we were doing wasn't sexual, it was passion. Passion I had forgotten about ever since middle school with my first girlfriend. What we were doing now was something that just felt too good as I watched her eyes all while she moved. I felt the strength regrow in my arms and hands. I reached forward and grabbed her hips as I started helping her move. She reached her claws down and gently grabbed my hands as I started lifting her sexy and alluring body as the passion continued.

I could hear her soft and adorable moans mix in with my heavy and deep breathing. Her voice was soft. Attractive and extremely sexual in pure nature. Eye contact was never broken past this point as she slowly grinded up against my dick making me feel every bit of her soft, and sexy tight pussy. The only thing left in this world was only the two of us in pure romance and intimacy. She only went slightly faster but I held a tight grip over her hips as we made love. "I-I'm-" She pressed a claw against my lips. "Shh, just do it inside me.~" She calmly said. I could only nod my head as we kept going at it. Slightly harder now with more aggression in our actions with slight hair pulling, claw marks, and the biting. I left a few hickeys on her neck, shoulder, and chest while she left a bite mark on my shoulder, claw mark on my chest, and a fellow hickey on my neck.

We kept playing with each other. I still had a hand on her hip and now one on her breast as I played and twisted her nipple all while I felt her insides coil around me in a perfect tightness that pushed me further to the point. All the pressure building up finally released and I came inside her. I poured gallons inside her all while she pressed down on me as hard as she could. Her body twitched and shook on me. Her body went limp and she laid on me. I reached my arms up and carefully wrapped her around her as I brought her in for a tight hold. I felt her lift her hips and my dick slowly fall out while a thick line of cum poured out of her and onto my couch.

We were both still breathing heavy as she laid on me. Her claw rested against my chest all while her thin black tail covered the two of us in a nearby sheet I had. I felt one of her little horns scratch against my head as a sleepy feeling over came the two of us and I held onto her tight. "Your body belongs to me now~" Her voice said in a quiet and soft echo. "M...my body belongs to you now..." "You will be my husband from this day forward.~" "I am your husband from this day forward..." I could feel her soft hair brush up against my naked chest all while her scaly skin scratched against mine. "You are my sex slave my dear husband.~" "I am your sex slave my beloved..." I could feel her smile as she moved and rested her head into my left shoulder and neck. All while she got comfortable and I still got to hold onto her tight body. "I love you my dear.~" I brought her in closer for a tighter, more love filled cuddle as I slowly started to drift off to sleep with her on me still. "I love you too~"