Halloween Party

It was another school afternoon, we were sitting in the cafeteria where almost no one would be around here thanks to everyone already leaving for the day. She was busy with her head deep into her history text book while I was busy doing the last few questions of my math homework for the day. It was already a Friday afternoon but we both knew that if we went home now, nothing else would get done. The girl sitting next to me was a decently popular girl for her having a completely natural, round booty while a majority of other girls here at school had fake plastic of fake fat stuffed around their bodies, making them look like something out of a John Carpenter movie monster. Lila was your almost average brunet haired girl, she had a decently small chest, great hips and thighs, and a great butt to match with her friendly personality as long as you were friends with her that is.

We became friends shortly after a Halloween party the school had, all four punches were already spiked with a mixed with the same taste and flavor so it was impossible for the teachers to tell at first. She had two glasses while I had three, making us giggle and laugh. She came dressed up as a spider cat girl thing and I came looking like Frankenstein's monster. She did my make up while I got everything else from home thanks to me not being as wealthy as a lot of the other boys. We sat on the bleachers outside by the football field, it was a cool 50 degrees out so I gave her my jacket while we sat and laughed just being friends.

I almost felt a little too lucky in my life to be friends with her but I was happy where we were. "Did you finish up yet?" I asked her, I was busy putting my things away and into my backpack while she still had her face buried in her textbook. "No, what did you get for the last question?" "What's the question?" "Uh, what happened in the year 1708 that changed Europe?" "Oh, that's the Battle of Oudenaarde." "Why am I not surprised your smart ass knows that." "Ha! Don't be mad at me because I know things!" "You cheat in history class almost daily." "I'll have you know last time I cheated in that class was yesterday." We both laughed.

We both sat there as she finished up her packet and wanted to take a couple of my answers down but knowing her, she'll get us both caught again like last time for English class. "Yeah but when he asked me out I just moved past him." She said. "I really hate that I'm not surprised, he tried asking out every chick in school even though he's a known player." The guy she's talking about it some senior dude who's already 17 but doesn't hold back against asking out even 12 to 13 year old girls. Guy is for sure going to get himself locked up and I won't mind it at all.

I sat back as I pulled out my phone while she was still stuck with her head in the textbook. "I thought you said you were done." "I thought I was but I'm almost done." "Hopefully soon, I sometimes hate being your ride haha." "Oh shut up, you love me and you know it." She said loudly and in a bratty tone, I just rolled my eyes. "I think you mean because we're neighbors." "I mean even if we weren't you'd still Love to take me home because you Love me~" "Keep talking like that and we'll find out." I said under my breath. We kept going back and forth, her being a bratty girl while I just kind of pushed past that but it really was starting to get on my nerves.

I looked around and remembered, we're in the dark and in the cafeteria, no one should be around for another hour or so. I stood up and sat on the seat behind her as she kept being the brat she is. I smiled as I reached my hand over and grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her down. "H-hey, R-Ryan, w-we're in school." "You act like I care, just be quiet." I said with a dangerous smile, I reached my fingers around the back of her pants and pulled them down and exposed her ass and her little pussy. "No panties, just like I like a good little slut like you." I said,  She reached down and through her pants and covered her pussy. "C-can I at least blow you so that big thing isn't going in raw?!" I pulled my pants down slightly and let my dick swing out as I started stroking myself while I pressed my dick in between her soft white ass. "You say that but I know how wet you are, your dripping through your fingers after all~"