A Girl

"Hey babe, do you know where my panties are?!" She screamed. "Why, you don't need them in the first place?!" I screamed back. "Uh so I can cover up my vagina?!" The girl currently screaming at me is my girlfriend Jesse. We've been dating ever since when we both entered college but we've technically been together ever since middle school. Her parents moved in next to us when I was 13 and she was 12 and over night our parents were already friends. We'd spend all our time together just playing or just hanging out.

We both agreed to move in with each other during our senior high years and the rest is pretty much just history past there. Jesse is a sweet girl who's at times shy but really sweet. She has some pretty tough battles with her mental health here and there for as long as I could remember but its never gotten in between us, just brought us closer if anything. I was always there for her during her moments, even when she didn't want me there, when she use to hit me and scream at me but I knew that she just couldn't help it so I stayed there with her. She was...always adorable.

She was such a sweet girl, such a good girl that even if I wasn't a lesbian, I would still always look out for her when ever I needed too. She loves covering herself up as much as she can, especially her old wounds she made herself but I never was that type of girl. You could say that I'm a little bit of a free spirit but its just that I hate wearing clothes that's not baggy is all. Sometimes I just loves it when she'd touch my in public but her soft touches were just too much for me sometimes. I stood up from the recliner and walked over to the bathroom door and leaned on the doorway. She was still busy drying herself off and looking for her clothes. I walked in and stood in the doorway, leaning my shoulder against it. "Did you check in the purple hamper yet?" I asked, she just stands and looks over at it for a solid minute. "No I didn't..." She turned slightly and bend over, looking deep inside that hamper with her face buried inside it.

I just smiled and looked over toward the kitchen when I looked back and just saw her fat, white ass starting back at me. Jesse is a somewhat flat girl up top but all her fat goes down to her hips, thighs, and ass making her a natural PAWG. One that drives me crazy sometimes just looking at how her body is shaped alone. I swallowed hard as I just watched her lean forward further. "Uh...d-did you." I swallowed again as I tugged at my shirt a little. "Did you check in the white hamper yet?" "Oh no I didn't, thank you babe. I love you~" It was hearing those words from her that drove me crazy. Her soft voice and her exposed, half naked body. It was all too tough for me right now. This is a situation that would drive anyone insane just seeing a girl like that, hearing her say things like that.

I swear, if I had a dick, it would be bulging out of my panties right now. I walked over and as she stood up, I rested me face into her long, brunet hair and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Whoa, what's with you all of a sudden?" "Nothing you just...you just smell good is all." "B-babe. N-not here~" "Why not, its your fault for being this sexy you know? Trying to hide all this ass from me, you deserve a punishment~" "B-babe~" I moved my hands down and started rubbing up against her clit as I kissed her neck and played with her right nipple. It was already as hard as steel as I played with her soft body like that. I was hitting all her soft spots already, hearing her soft and tiny moans only fueled my lust for her.

"Mmm~ B-babe p-please~ C-can we at least go into the bedroom Ah?!~" I pushed two fingers inside her and wiggled them around as I kissed her neck. "God you're so fucking wet. You wanted this didn't you you dirty little slut. I started fingering her harder, moving my fingers around more when I could feel her legs start to shake and her whole body quickly began to quiver. "Did someone cum?~" I asked her, whispering deeply into her ear. She was breathing heavily, covering her mouth with one of her hands when I felt her pussy start to drip more. "N-n-nyo~" "No? Because you did squirt all over my fingers didn't you?~" She went silent, I smiled as I reached over and grabbed the collar and leash that was hanging on the wall when I locked it around her neck and slightly pulled on it.

"A good girl follows her master on all fours doesn't she?~" I slightly pushed down on her shoulder and pushed her onto her knees. "Do it slut." I said, I stood up straight and watched as she leaned forward and landed on all fours, her pussy was still a dripping mess. She could easily leave a trail if I play with her enough here. I pulled on her chain and slowly dragged her out of the bathroom and into our apartment. I could feel myself getting wet from this, seeing her so submissive and being such a good girl for me, I wanted more of that from her and I really wanted it right now. I dragged from the bathroom and into our bedroom. I threw her against the bed as she laid there flat with her entire naked body exposed to me like this was blood rushing.

"B-babe?~" "Shh, you're with me now slut and you still owe me rent from last time~" "P-please wa-" I rushed forward and pinned her down, covering her mouth with my hand and leaning deep into her ear. "Shh, you're my bitch for the night right now." I quickly threw off my shirt and leaned down as I watched her quivering pussy. "Ohh, its so pink and pretty~" I said, I licked my lips and got closer in as I stuck my tongue in deep and just listened to her moan. She tasted so sweet and lewd at the same time. I knew where all her soft spots were and I know how much she loved getting her asshole fingered at the same time even if she never admits it.

I laid down as I lifted her hips and just ate her out as she laid back and let me take all of her. After around only ten minutes of playing with her, she ended up squirting all over my face without a warning, only screaming and crying my name out and that she couldn't stop. I just laid there and drank in all her dirty liquids. I stood up with a mouth full of her dirty pussy juice and looked down at her. Her eyes were crossed, tongue sticking out. She was broken already. I leaned in above her and forced her dirty love juices into her mouth and down her throat, forcing her tongue to dance with mine. "How does baby taste?~" I asked her, she crookedly smiled as she spoke. "G-good m-mommy~" She said like a broken slut. I just smiled down at her. My toy now broken. I smiled as I crawled over her and pressed my pussy against her tiny mouth.

"Its not fair that my slut only gets to cum~" I just smiled as I felt her tongue slowly dig into me and move around. It felt good feeling her tongue inside me, I grabbed my own tits and played with them as I grinded myself against her mouth. "Oh yeah, just like that baby girl, mommy wants it just like that." I couldn't help but moan as she ate me out. I leaned forward, my face pressed against the wall as her tongue was deep inside me and she was pinching my clit with a finger in my ass. She know how to make me cum and that's why I still love her. 

She made me cum quick. I could feel her suck away at my pussy, make me fall backward and just stair back at her through my open legs. We were both breathing heavily. Nothing had to be said as we brought each other closer and made out pussy's kiss. It felt great feeling her hot wet cunt be pressed against mine. Her locking her legs around me and me doing the same as we started rocking back and forth. There were no sounds beside our moans, me screaming out her name and her screaming out mine when she was the first one to cum, squirting all over me as I quickly followed her and shot as much as I could over her. I fell back as I felt satisfied now.

I was breathing heavily when I felt her crawl up me and rest into my chest. "Holy fuck that...that felt dangerously good..." "I know, same here." I said, we both smiled and giggled. I leaned in and we shared a deep kiss when I felt her finger move into my ass, making me cry out moaning, grabbing at the bed sheets and forcing my legs into the air. "Mommy didn't squirt enough so I'll help." She said with a devilish slime, I looked at her to see her with one of our toys in her hands. "W-w-wai-Ah~" I felt it move inside me, make my inside quiver and curve around it as she turned it on and I could the vibrations just break my brain. "O-o-oh~ F-f-fuck~" She held onto me as she continued to finger me. Just two fingers at first, than three, than four.

I was already so close to squirting again that I just couldn't. "Come on mommy, squirt." I-I-t c-c-can't~ Oh fuck~" I could feel my entire butt shaking with each vibration. I threw my hips into the air and felt myself squirting all over the wall in a big mess. "Ohhh f-fuck~" I cried out as I just non stop came. I felt down in a slump, my brain barely holding on when she kissed me again. "I wuvs you mommy~" She said, cuddling up to my hot and sticky body. "M-mommy l-loves you too baby girl~"