Puppy

It was just a late night, Nightmare Before Christmas was playing on the TV while she was wrapped up tightly in that blanket I bought her years ago, she rested her head on my shoulder as we held hands. "You seem colder tonight than usual?" I ask her, she moved from my shoulder and rested her head on my lap. "Its cold outside that's why, I don't understand how you like the cold." She says, I just smiled as we went back to watching the movie. Time flies by when I feel her running a finger across my chest. "What's wrong?" I ask, she just stays quiet while letting out a small sigh. "Nothing its just...work has been hard..." I gently nod my head as I pat her head. "I know, work for me has been hell too. That damn Johnny just doesn't give me a break..." I let out a sigh when I could feel her move, I turn my head to see her crouching on the bed and looking me dead in the eyes. She was closer than she usual.

I slid back on the couch and swallowed hard. "Wh-what?" I ask, she throws herself onto my and the two of us collapse on the couch as she lays herself on me. "I only work part time...you have two full time jobs...why are you letting me complain?" She shyly asks, I just laid there for a moment. It is true that yes she does work only a part time job, she gets only about 20 hours a week while I always clock in about 75 to 80 hours with both jobs. I am a workaholic so working long hours is basically nothing to me but she's not the same, she's softer and she's a sweet girl. I can safely say I'm nothing like that compared to her. "B-but you're in school so its only fair that I-" She tackled me and forcibly pressed out lips together.

She was never usually this aggressive, its very rare that she ever was like this. "W-wow, what was that ab-" She tackled me once again, this time accidently bumping her head against my chin that defiantly hurt her more than it did me. "You never complain against me, this is why I wuvs yous~" She hugged me tight, nearly collapsing my lung and pushing all the air out of me. "H-hey, its fine. You need you focus more on school right now than working, I take care of the bills and you just be my puppy." I hugged her as she just stayed close to me.

It was always whenever she got all baby like this that I just can't help myself sometimes. "Well, sense I'm the one working hard, I like I deserve a little reward to myself~" I could tell I had a villainous smile on my face, I pushed her down and threw the blanket aside. "D-daddy?!" She cried out, I held her down as I lifted her hoodie and saw those silky black panties I bought her. "Tsk tsk tsk, I thought baby knew she's now allowed to wear panties~" "B-but daddy...I-I'm cold..." "Than you tell daddy baby girl so you don't get in trouble~" I lifted her legs and slipped off her panties as that small pink pussy of her's looked back at me while she looked away and tried her best to close her legs. "D-daddy..." She whimpered, I smiled as I laid over her, my hoodie that she stole was laid out on her in a wrinkled mess, I grabbed it and started lifting it up and above her chest as she kicked about trying to cover herself. "H-hey!" I grabbed her tiny wrists in my hand and held her down as I laid above her.

She always says that she's a big girl and can take care of herself but she's always such a baby whenever she's with me. "Shh baby girl, daddy's getting a reward~" "C-can I at least shower fi- ah!" I grabbed her legs and spread them wide as I held her down and looked at her tiny, pink, wet, and already twitching pussy. "It looks like baby does what this~" I said in a deep whisper, I could hear her shaking her head rapidly. "N-no I d-don't!" I stuck out my tongue and got close to her enough that I could feel the heat coming off of her. "Thanks for the meal baby~" I licked her clit and watched her sit up and hold onto my head as she closed in her thighs to try and stop me from bullying her.

I held onto her butt as I kept licking and teasing her extra sensitive pussy while she could only moan and let out tiny grunts while I played with her. I watched as her pussy was quiver and shaking as I stuck my tongue in deeper when I felt a small amount of her love cover my tongue making her fall back and lay flat on the couch as I sat up straight. I looked down at her with my tongue still out when I leaned in over her and stuck my tongue in her mouth and moved it around as she looked at me with eyes that were nearly crossed. I pulled back as a thin line of drool spread and was only connected by our lips as I licked mine clean. "Did baby cum?" I asked, she could only nod her head as she closed her legs. "D-daddy...I-I can't anymore..." I smiled as I looked down at her. "Baby only came once, she can cum more." "N-no daddy, I-I..." I laid over her as I slipped down my pajama pants and pressed my dick against her ass. She looked down and her eyes went wide as she looked up at me. "D-daddy...y-you're t-too big tonight..." "Its fine, baby likes it when I'm rough with her anyway." "B-but daddy I can't any more ah!"

I turned her onto her side and watched her twitch and shake as she grabbed for the arm rest, I pulled her back and held onto her. "No no no baby, its time for your punishment~" "Ah ah ah! D-daddy please! Ah~" I spanked her ass hard as I let her lay there and spread her ass apart. "So baby girl, which hole?" "C-can daddy at least go easy one me please, I can't cum any more." "Tsk tsk tsk, I asked which hole baby wanted used, I guess I'll choose for her~" I looked at her twitching pussy and her blinking asshole, the choice was obvious. "Its going in baby~" "O-oh fuck d-daddy~ Ah!" I pushed the tip of my dick, into her pussy and watched her feet kick and struggle as I went deeper and deeper inside her until I felt my balls touch her clit. "You feel warm and tight baby girl." I kissed her forehead as I stayed there for a second and just watched her brain melt in her head. "Ah~ D-daddy~ Ahh~ S-so deep~" Her tongue was out and she had hearts in those sky blue eyes of hers that mixed with her dark purple eyeshadow.

I was brushing her hair as I stayed balls deep inside her, watching her squirm about with me all the way inside her guts. "You feel so hot and warm baby girl." I slowly pulled out of her making her shake and shiver more, she got even wetter with me going slow and rough with her. I started groping her right breast, her nipple was harder than diamonds and but her skin was softer than silk memory foam. She smelled of strawberries, lavender, and lewd smells. I grabbed a fist full of her smooth hair as I brought her in closer. "God, you smell like the sweetest whore I have ever been with~" "D-da- uh-ah!~" I spanked her again and started fucking her hard, watching her head rock back and forth as the sound of our skin slapping up against each other thanks to my movements throwing her across the couch sort of like she owed me money or we had an earthquake going on that only the two of us could feel.

You could hear the couch creaking and could feel it shaking back and forth the same as her head as I held onto her hips in tight hands while I started to fuck her harder. Her tongue flung out and I watched as her eyes went crossed as I was busy rearranging her guts into a mess of flesh. She was hot and wet as I fucked her, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I was using her pussy like it was my own toy when I felt the pressure build up. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered deep. "I'm going to cum inside you baby girl." She struggled to say something but couldn't as I went balls deep inside her and pumped as much cum as I could inside her slutty, wet pussy.

We stayed there like that for what felt like hours of me dumping as many loads inside her as I could while she could only lay there and take it all. I slowly pulled out and a thick white mess followed quickly. Pouring out of her fast. "Fuck, you nearly drained me baby girl, time for you to clean up your mess." I pressed my dick against her lips and forced my dick down her throat and fucked her mouth just like I did with her pussy as I busted another load down her throat and into her stomach. I pulled out and watched her body twitch and quiver. Thanks to me, I knew the couch would be stained for a few days now and so was my hoodie but I just couldn't help using and abusing that slutty body of hers. "Did baby have fun?" I asked her, she struggled for a moment. "Th-thankies d-daddy~" She managed to say, I smiled as I picked her up in my arms and walked over to the bedroom. "Good, I still have some left in that tank for this fat, white ass."

I spanked her ass as I slammed the door behind us and threw her on the bed. I crawled over her forced myself into her ass, the same way she liked it as the only sounds coming from the bedroom was the sound of the bed nearly breaking underneath us and her moaning like an animal in heat. She was my play thing and tonight I wanted to use this cheep bitch of a woman I love to pump her full of our future kids.