Freaky Guy Meets A Freaky Girl

The train was the same as it had always been, a few people crowding around either others they know or in their own secluded area, everyone here was just coming out from working late into the night as they all slowly pilled in as we still had our own section to ourselves. The slow dying glow of orange coming from the sun could be seen through the narrow glass windows the train had as dark clouds moving in, slowly blocking the sun as the night soon approached. I was busy looking at everyone else when the girl standing in front of me caught my eye more, she wore black fishnet stocking as a black and white striped short skirt with her legs wide open as she slowly shook her hips to the side.

I looked her up and down but she was busy looking at her phone as what seemed like job openings around the city when I reached my hand forward and felt how soft and tough her thighs were, she tried closing her legs but I her legs wide open, I couldn't help but feel around as her thighs shook. "B-babe, n-not here~" She said with a slight cuteness to her voice, I looked up at her with that crocked smile I had, I moved my fingers up and down her thighs as I smiled back at her feeling one of my fangs hang out. "I can't help it baby, its your fault for wearing this my naughty girl, only bad girls go out without wearing panties underneath this tiny skirt~"

I kept playing with her knowing she was getting fed up with me by sitting in my lap, I could help but smile as I wrapped my arms around her stomach and start kissing the back of her neck where her more sensitive spots are. "H-hey, I wore them on all d-day, I-I think I des-serve a little break daddy~" She said, twitching gently in my lap, she held her right hand up to my cheek as we kissed, I grabbed her hands in mine. "I think baby does deserve a little treat~" I kissed her again, I could feel how soft her black lips were, I could feel the sweetness that was her. 

We held onto each other as the train ride went forward, practically dry humping each other as time went on. It was still hard for me to believe how these past couple of months were the happiest moment of my life so far, and it was all only thanks to her love that I could be this happy. My name is Logan and the girl currently grinding up against my is Chloe, we've been together now for roughly eight months now, we first met in highschool after I had just transferred from a bigger school that was mainly known for having only rich kids and families so needless to say, I was pretty popular at an early start.

I was basically your typical and average highschool guy who love playing video games, playing some sports, and hanging out with my club members while also trying to keep up decent grades even though I was never a really good student. Chloe on the other hand was basically the complete opposite of me as she was your typical goth girl who wore mainly all black, big boots, and tight clothes. What really brought us closer together was that I was good at math and she was great at English, what also helped was that I moved into the house next to hers so whenever we'd be leaving for home most of the time we'd end up going together just talking about the things we liked.

I think it was roughly about four or five weeks into us hanging out when I really was myself around her, even though I was your basic guy on the outside, I was really a different type of guy on the inside. Chloe was the one girl who really help pull my real self out. We'd spend hours listening to hard rock or death metal, her dad would take us to concerts and would buy us their merch, we'd play video games and at the end of the day just before I'd leave. We would cuddle watching some horror movies but mainly we'd watch good old Tim Burton movies and just watch them while underneath a big blanket.

I didn't really know who I was on the outside but it was me who I was inside that I really was, I just always thought that I was just a weirdo or maybe some sort of freak but when Chloe told me what being goth or emo was that really made me feel more comfortable with myself. I really owe her my everything for me being happy and being even more happy with her. She basically was a light of freedom in my sea of normality that really made me fall for her faster. After about five months of us being closer was the first time of we went on a date, a lot of the gold digger girls at school were super jealous that I took her out but we both had fun, we went to an arcade and even to the movie theater just to have some fun, I took her out to a decent but still cheep restaurant for us to eat, it was toward the end of our date that I gave her her present.