A Night In Bed

"Okay babe, time for bed." I said getting up and turning the kitchen lights off. "Nyo~ Five more minutes~" She cried as she flopped over the back rest of the couch. "I said that an hour ago, come on, it's time for bed." "Nyo~ I no wanna go bed~" "Being a baby isn't going to get you anywhere, it's time for bed." I turned off the TV and picked her up in my arms. "Nyo~" She cried once again, I just rolled my eyes as I walked up down the hall. "Come on, I gotta work in the morning and you have to go to that book thing at the library." "Mmm!~" "Hey, you told me to get you to it no matter what remember?" "Mmm!~ You're being so mean to me!~" "No but if I don't get you to go to bed right now, you'll just be up for the next four hours and will miss that book signing thing or whatever it is." "It's a book signing and it's from my favorite author, you could at least show some interest in it." "I am by getting you to go to bed." "Mmm! No fair~ You're so mean to me~" "No I'm not but it Is time for bed."

I spanked her as I walked us into the bedroom, I laid her down softly first as she covered her right butt cheek. "Owie, why the spank?~" She asked in that babyish tone of voice of hers, I just smiled and chuckled to myself as I walked around the bed and laid down, getting underneath the covers. "That's for being a naughty girl for tonight, if you don't act up anymore for tonight, maybe you'll get some cuddles in." I laid down facing the wall when I felt her baby soft hands touch my arm and gently shake me. "H-hey, I want my huggies~" She said, I just smiled as I let her shake me around. "Ugh, fine." I rolled over and held my arms open as she slipped in and held onto my hands just above her stomach. "Thankies~" "Mhm mhm, just go to bed." I softly spoke into her soft and sweet smelling hair.

It was the middle of the night, I only woke up thanks to my bladder, I lifted off his arms as I sluggishly walked into the bathroom. The lights were blinding at first but if I waited any longer I would have wet myself then and there with him and not the good kind of wetting myself. I flushed the toilet and readjusted my thongs as I slipped back in. I held my eyes shut as I tried my best to go back to sleep but there was just this hot feeling I had in me that just wouldn't let me lay down, I didn't know what it was but whatever it was really just got me hot. I was already wearing only his big hoodie and only these gray thongs so clearly I wasn't hot, if anything I was more freezing but...this hot feeling...it just wouldn't stop. I opened my eyes and looked back to see his cute sleeping face, it mesmerized me, I could just look away.

I struggled to and just waited there as I watched him, I ended up forcing myself to look away and just held my eyes shut as I could feel that strong heat move down my stomach and down over my thighs as I started rubbing them together, oh fuck I was starting to get wet. I lifted the blanket and saw that I was already soaking wet. I bit my lip as I moved my own fingers down and started rubbing my clit and playing with my breasts. My nipples were already rock hard and my clit was soaked as I tried my best to keep quiet. Last thing I needed was him to wake up to see me like this even though I told him I didn't want to tonight.

I just kept playing with myself right there, trying my best to keep quiet and hold my breath when I felt his rough hand fall over and rest itself on my stomach and just sent electricity throughout my body from just that one touch. I just stared at it as I felt myself blushing like crazy when my body started moving on its own, she knew what she wanted. I held his big hands in my own as I slid it down the front of my thong when I felt one of his fingers touch my clit. Another big spoke of electricity blew throughout my body that made me want to scream and moan his name out that the whole neighborhood could hear me.

I covered my mouth as I could feel tears building up from his touch, I moved his fingers in and out of me and all over my soft spots as I got closer and closer. F-fuck~ I-I'm so close~ P-please don't wake up just yet daddy~ "F-fuck..." I whispered, I was getting closer and closer when I felt his finger curve and hit a spot I couldn't reach. I wanted to moan out like crazy when I felt his other big hand cover my mouth. I felt his hot breath running down my neck as I felt him bit my ear, that alone made me squirt and quiver more underneath all his strength. "If you wanted, you could have just asked my baby girl~" He whispered into my ear. I squirmed and wiggled underneath him when I felt his fingers digging deeper into me, he held my mouth shut as a few of his fingers moved into my mouth and wrapped my tongue around them like it was a piece of candy. I just laid there being his personal play thing when I felt that burning hot sensation awaken in me and I and squirted. I squirted harder than any other orgasm he's ever given me. I just laid there in a broken mess as he climbed over me with his hot breath mixing into mine. We just looked at each other as I struggled to keep what little of my fried brain as I could.

I lifted her legs and removed her soaked, gray thongs and shoved them into her mouth as I held my hand over it and the other around her neck. "So, a certain baby girl was laying about not wanting to do it with daddy tonight, you just wanted to be dirty didn't you?~" I asked her, she could only nod slightly as rested my throbbing cock on her still twitching pussy, as her eyes went wide. "So, which hole do we use first, this one or This one!" I slid my dick into her soft and tight asshole. I watched her flail and twitch as I watched her pussy get wet once again. Even though she will never admit it, she loves it when I forcefully play with her holes and soft spots, her asshole is easily her weakest spot. Whenever we would go out in public and she'd wear a mini skirt, I'd tease her even if we're in line at a resturant I'd always remind her who she belongs to and that she's never safe around me. I watched her arch her back as she threw her head back with her tongue sticking straight out as she squirted only a little.

I let her drop as I pulled out and just left her twitching there as I tried holding myself back, I want her to be able to walk in the morning but with how I already am, there's no going back. I stuck my thumb deep into that wet cunt of hers as I forced my head back into her still quivering anus as I started pushing in deeper and just watched her try and make some sort of sense with that already melting and broken brain of hers. I wrapped my other hand around her hips as I picked her up and forced myself in balls deep. "S-sorry baby girl but daddy's not leting you walk in the morning." I said as I started fucking her tight hole. I could only hear her moan as mumble little words as I held onto her. She was squirting like crazy as I continued to ruin her tight little holes.

We were like for for what seemed like forever of me using her tight little holes and what i think was her begging me to give her some room to breath or at least take a breather but I just couldn't help myself. Tonight I really was like an animal or a monster more like, it was like the first time we did it minus the passion as tonight there was none. She was my play thing and I was her master. I stuck my soaked thumb into her mouth and let her sucked away as I held her down and played with her rougher. She wasn't a human being anymore nor was she my personal play thing. She was now my meat doll, used for only sex, she was fuck meat. I ravanged her holes as I got closer and closer.

I leaned over her and bit her ear as I whispered deep. "I hope my baby is ready for her creampie~" Without being given a chance to speak and forcing her still wet thong deeper into her mouth being held down with my thumb, I came inside her. I held onto her as her legs shot up into the sky and wrapped around me as I held her there. "F-fuck! I can't stop!" I pulled out and crawled over her as I removed my hand and her thong from her mouth and shoved my dick into her soft and hot mouth as I forced her to drink the last bit of my load before falling backward and just looking at her. I just smiled as I grabbed a pair of her panties and slipped them onto her as I threw her thong into the pile of dirty close we had in the corner. I looked her her drool covered face as I kissed her forehead and laid her onto her side as I wrapped my arms around her and laid next to her broken body.

"I love you baby girl~" I said as I kissed the back of her neck and just cuddled her. "I'll punish you later on. Don't think you got off easy baby girl, brat's don't get off easily unless they are properly punished~" I whispered deeply into her ear. I grabbed the black and covered her as I adjusted her pillow and let her rest. Tomorrow we'll continue the fun, I'm not done with her just yet after all.