I want to go outside more

My name is Charlie, I'm a 23 year old girl and...I-I've never had a boyfriend...i-in fact I'm more boyish than I am really girlish. I've always been more on the flatter side of girls and I like wearing a lot of guys clothing, especially their pants and hoodies. I was an only child and only had my mom to raise me because my dad got deported when I was 2. I was laying in my bed when I heard some commotion in the other room, I took out my other headphone and walked over to my door and opened it. "Nathan, what was that just n-" I turned the corner to see Nathan, my roommate, in our kitchen with a bunch of pots and pans all over the floor.

He looked up and cracked a fake smile even though he was as red as they come. "Hehe...t-the shelf broke..." I walked in and crouched down and helped him pick up. "This was the reason why I told you to tell Ashley about it." "I know I know but I never had the chance, she only comes around for our rent but with her on vacation still." We were both cleaning up when the idea popped into my head. "M-maybe if you...c-call Lord?" Nathan chuckled a little. "I could do that, I think Lord just got another shipment of wooden bored at him ranch so maybe he can help out. I'll make sure to call him when he's available."

We grabbed the rest of the dishes all over the floor and set them all down on the counter. "If you do make sure you ask the prince first, I don't want us to be empty handed if he comes over." "Are you sure you'll have enough money, haven't you been getting less and less hours at the movie theater?" "I mean I have but thanks to joining a few friends streaming I've been getting some donations here and there." "Oh, so you're the eye candy huh haha!" "Sh-shut up!" I yelled throwing a random piece of cloth at him. Nathan laughed more as I stormed back into my room.

I was looking at myself in my mirror. "Hmm...m-maybe I should..." I glanced over at my closet and walked over, I crouched down and pulled out a box and opened it. I blushed a little looking at it. I put them on and stood in front of my mirror again. "G-gosh...w-why do skirts have to be this short?" I said to myself blushing some more. The sound of my ringtone scared the life out of me, I grabbed it and saw it was a  video call, I answered. "H-hello?" "Yo Bunny me and the guys are-" He went silent for a second. "Are you wearing a skirt?" I blushed and threw my phone onto my bed. "If you remember what you saw I'll leak our DMs!" "Wow wow wow! Ok nothing! I saw nothing!" I ran back to my closet and threw on some sweat pants.

I walked back over to my bed and grabbed my phone. "A-anyways, what's up?" "As I was saying, me and the other guys have another stream idea for next week and we wanted to run it by you." "Oh sure, what's the plan?" "Well we had the idea that we'd do couples challenges, me, Dexter, Storm, and Lizard are bringing our girlfriends and Snow is bringing her boyfriend. You need to bring someone to the stream sense you're joining." "W-what makes you think I want to!" "Uhh because its going to be fun ya dork! Anyway, its next Sunday at the usual time so be ready, later Bunny!" He hung up, I threw my phone back onto my bed. "Dummys..." I said feeling a little pathetic. I know I'm not one who should wine or cry over dumb things like this but sometimes it still hurts and its embarrassing too. I was busy thinking to myself when my phone pinged, I checked to see who it was.

Hey are you really going to bring someone to the stream? They asked, I frowned and puffed out my cheeks a little. I don't know if I should to be honest, I've never even had a boyfriend before. I texted back. Well you always hang out with boys and you always are wearing such dark clothing and if its not dark than its always some sort of boys clothing. I looked down at my pants and realized what she was getting at. W-well I don't know...besides you and Rain I don't have any other female friends...

Rain and Paw are my only female friends, even though we all live in the same small town all three of us are the complete opposite of one another. Rain is a thin but curvy girl who loves art and reading, she's currently in college and above all is one of the top students of the whole campus including online students while Paw is a real girly girl. Paw is a girl who's room is filled with stuffed animals and tons of blankets however the rest of her apartment looks like a normal person lives there with potted plants and well interior design. She lives with her cat and her roommate who she also has a little bit of a crush on.