Skirt

It was your typical night, I was sitting on my bed with my head next to my open window as the smoke from my cigarette blew out into the cold night air. The light coming from neon sigh hanging just above my flat screen that read "Wolves Den" while the hum from my AC ran throughout my silent home. I took another hit from my cigarette and with a long inhale I blew out all the dark tar smoke out my window when my doorbell suddenly rang, I looked over to my door as two light taps come through my hollow door. I sat up and walked over and peered through through the eyeglass to only see the dark trees in my front yard as the cold air blew on. "T-Trevor, a-are you there? I-Its cold out here and...I-I'm only wearing the skirt and sports bra you gave me..." I smiled as I opened the door and looked down to see them standing there. I took another hit of my cigarette and blew it above their head. "You coming in or what Skirt." I moved out of the way as they walked in almost like a lost and lonely puppy.

I closed the door behind us as I put my cigarette in my ash tray next to my door and walked in and sat in my recliner. "Go ahead and sit down Skirt, this is going to be a Very long night~" I said, they bowed their head and walked over to their special seat on the couch and brushing their butt so the skirt wouldn't get caught, sat there. "I-if you say so...wh-what's with this new skirt by the way...I-I still have the others you gave me..." "Well its because a certain someone's butt has been growing hasn't it, you've been doing those exercises haven't you~" "W-well you forced me too!" They were quiet for a moment. "I-I c-can't say no to you..." "That's a good puppy, your food bowl in in the kitchen, help yourself." "Th-thank you..." "Thank you what?~" "Th...thank you sir..."

Skirt sat up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing their special food bowl I bought online for them, they walked back into the living room and sat on the couch once again, I cleared my voice and they looked at me, I pointed to the ground and they looked down slowly blushing. "C-can't I just this once?" "Nope, good boy's that want treats know where they're meant to eat, isn't that right puppy?~" He blushed as he sat his bowl on the ground and got on his hands and knees as he ate the puppy chow I gave him. I looked as he held his thick butt in the air, I couldn't help but look over. I cleared my voice once again as he pointed his head up and looked at me with a panic over his face. "I-I c-can explain!" "Tsk, tsk, tsk. When did I say you could wear panties puppy?~" He blushed and stood. "S-sorry..." He moved his hands under his skirt when I grabbed them and looked down at him. "Oh no no no puppy, when a bad boy doesn't listen to his master what happens?" He looked at me, red in the face. "P-punish-" I spun him around and practically ripped them off him as I held him by his hips.

"Damn, did your thighs get bigger, I think we'll need to get you knew thigh highs huh?~" Skirt suddenly spun around and grabbed my wrists. "P-please be easy." I smiled as I lifted him up and held him in my arms. "Hmm~ I don't know if I want to, its been a while~" I walked him over and pinned him against the wall with some padding as I pressed his face against the wall. "W-wait I!" I didn't bother listening to him as I pulled my shorts down and pressed my cock up against his hole. "Damn, you're already twitching huh, I don't think we'll need lobe tonight~" "B-but I-I'm still ah!" I thrusted into him deeply, I could feel him tighten up as I held him there with my hips alone. "Fuck you're so tight puppy~" Skirt's tongue was hanging out while I could see him going cross eyed. "Broken already daww. Such a good puppy~" I lifted his legs up as I walked the both of us into the bedroom and held him there as he could see himself in the mirror and his little boner.

I held him there and he slowly looked at himself and quickly tried to hide his little boner. "I-I-" "Shh, be quiet puppy and just look at yourself, so cute~" "B-but...a-ah~" I lifted him into the air and moved him slowly, up and down, making him twitch and shiver more and more. I played and teased him for ten minutes straight when I lifted him in the air and slowly pulled out. Skirt suddenly looked down as he looked back at me. "Wh-what?" I slowly let him down. "Well, puppy said he wasn't up for it, so we'll call it here tonight, go ahead and take the bed and get some rest puppy~" I leaned down and kissed his head as I turned and walked away while hiding my boner in my pants. I laid down on the couch and slipped on my hoodie and covered my eyes as I rested my head over my hands as I rested for the night. I still remember the day I "Adopted" him.