Chapter 1

Here's the beginning of the brain rot. You've been warned. 

"Ya sure you have everything?" Marnie asked. Piers shook his head, he loves Marnie to death, she is his little sister after all, however this isn't the first time he's going on tour in Unova, regardless of the fact that he's been there a million times and been on a million tours throughout the world. 

"Yes Marn, I have everything. Don't ya worry 'bout me, this ain't my first tour." Piers said getting his signature black and purple coat with the dark type symbol on it. "In fact, I think I should worry 'bout you sis, running the gym for the first time during the busier time of the trials, ya sure you'll be okay?" He said worried. He doesn't doubt Marnie couldn't do it, he's just worried that something will go wrong and he won't be able to protect her even though she is strong enough to deal with any trouble, it's just his sibling instincts kicking in. 

"I'll be fine Piers, even if someone tries to make trouble I got the rest of the gang to help if I need them. I'm just worried that you're going to forget something while your on the plane to Unova ya know?" Marnie said. He laughed. 

"I'll be fine Marns, I've got everything right Bass?" He asked the obstagoon that's rummaging through his stuff trying to make sure Piers has the stuff for the obstagoon's favorite curry. After gaining a contented grunt from Bass, Piers looks at the time and realizes that he needs to get going. 

"I'm sorry Marns, but I got to go, you know the drill. Hold the fort down, win every battle, make us proud love, but most importantly, be safe." He said as he recalled Bass and started walking out the door. 

"It's fine, be safe and rock the stage. Don't let anyone give you trouble!" Marnie said knowing what happened the last time he went on tour. He was in a bad part of Kanto and forget to bring Bass and some thugs named Team Rocket tried stealing his pokemon and broke his guitar in the process. Piers returned to his hotel room with a broken guitar, grabbed Bass and Tempo, his Malamar and went to go find them for the revenge. Needless to say, he's gotten a newer, better one and the goons were turned in. 

"Don't worry, I learned from last time!" Piers shouted as he shut the door. He called for a taxi and flew to the nearest airport where he stopped and took some pictures with some fans until he heard his plane number be called. 

Unova, here comes Piers.