Chapter 36

The next morning Emmett woke up and he smiled. Not only does he get to watch the ceremony today to see who will go into the last fights, but later today he's going to go on a date with Piers. He was excited but he didn't know what to wear, his regular clothes or something else? That's when his brother knocked on the door. 

"Em, you up?" He heard his brother say. 

"I'm up." Emmett said and his brother opened up the door and walked in. 

"What's got you all smiley?" Ingo said. 

"I may be going on a date tonight..." Emmett said smiling nervously. 

"THANK GOD! FINALLY! It took you guys long enough!" Ingo screamed gaining the attention of the people in the hall. 

"What are you going to wear?!" Ingo asked. He was so happy his brother is going on a date with his crush. Finally, his brother will be happy again. Finally, his brother has a reason to go outside the station. Finally, his brother won't just rely on him. 

"I don't know." Emmett said. 

"Well, he already likes you as is, so maybe, just lose the hat. Or go in normal clothes." Ingo suggested going through Emmett's suitcase. 

"But what if he likes my work clothes?" Em asked earning a look from Ingo that just said 'Are you serious?'

"Who looks at someone and likes their work clothes better then their everyday clothes?" Ingo asked. 

"I dont know." Emmett said. 

"Exactly. Wait, he talked about a Marnie and there's a Marnie here, maybe that's his sister." Ingo said. 

"She is his sister, why?" Emmett asked being dense. 

"Then we'll just ask her opinion! She'll know where her brother will be taking you after all!" Ingo said running out the door. 

"Wait Ingo!" Emmett tried yelling at his brother but the latter didn't hear him. So he went back to looking at the clothes he packed and a few minutes later Ingo and Marnie appeared. 

"What's this I hear about my brother asking you on a date?" Marnie said making Emmett laugh. 

"Well, it's true that I am going on a date with Piers, but I asked him out." Emmett said smiling. 

"Wait, you made the first move?" Ingo said. 

"I tried to tell you but you ran off so fast to get Marnie." Emmett said. 

"So, are you taking him somewhere?" Marnie asked. 

"That's the problem. I don't know where to go or what to wear." He said pointing to his open suitcase and the clothes surrounding it. 

"The Game Corner. He may not seem like it but Piers is really good at video games." Marnie said. 

"Oh no, don't challenge Emmett to a video game, he'll win before you get a chance to hit start. Especially Mario Kart." Ingo said. 

"Piers set the high score for Mario Kart in the Game Corner." Marnie said, raising an eyebrow. 

"Score" Emmett asked. 

"5475." Marnie said proud, earning a scoff from Emmett. 

"Oh really? What's your score then Em?" Marnie asked and Emmett smiled. 

"7568."

"WHAT?!" 

"I told you." Ingo said. 

"I'm not telling him that, the Game Corner is down the street on the left. Oh, and casual clothes." Marnie said as she walked away.