Chapter 31

Emmett was laughing at himself. Did he really just do that? Did he just call Piers 'love'? Yet again, he was planning on telling Piers he was ready for a relationship during this trip. He looked behind him to see the starstruck rock star and laughed a bit. Maybe not right now. 

"What are you laughing at?" Ingo asked as he approached Emmett. 

"Myself. And the star struck dummy over there." Emmett said, pointing towards Piers. 

"Ah, a kiss from his boyfriend leaves him star struck?" Ingo said, now making fun of Piers. 

"Yes and no. Yes, I did kiss him, but no, that's not why he's starstruck. The reason is that I've never called him anything but his name and now I have." Emmett said, smiling. 

"Ew. I dont want to know you're guys' pet names for each other." Ingo said, disgusted. 

"Good, cause I wasn't going to tell you." Emmett said laughing at his brothers reaction. 

Eventually, Piers catches back up with the two and they all continue with their day having fun and smiling. Then Piers phone went off and he groaned. He'd need to do double the amount of recording tomorrow to make sure that they're still on schedule due to his insistence that the song for Emmett isn't perfect. 

"What's wrong?" Emmett asked. 

"Ah, nothing. I just have to do double the recording tomorrow because I skipped today." Piers said, not mentioning that he's being extra particular for one song. 

"Ah, I see. What song are you recording if you don't mind me asking?" Emmett said. 

"The last one. It doesn't have a name yet. That's one of the things that's been bugging me about it. I just can't seem to be happy with it and the name escapes me every time." Piers said frustrated. 

"Oh? What's happening? Is something off about the lyrics or something?" Emmett asked, curiously. 

"I- I don't know." Piers said honestly. 

"Well, maybe Emmett can go over to the studio tomorrow and help?" Ingo said making both Piers and Emmett perk up. 

"I mean, I don't see why not." Piers said smiling. 

"Really?" Emmett said looking at Piers. 

"Of course." Piers said looking at Emmett. 

"Then what time is recording?" Emmett asked. 

"No need to worry. I'll pick you up. Assuming you're in the hotel down the street?" Piers said. 

"Yep, I'll be in the lobby." Emmett said smiling. 

"Alright, then I'll see you tomorrow." Piers said as he walked away. 

Emmett was excited. It would be his first time in a recording studio. He also couldn't wait to hear the song that was being recorded. He knows Piers has been secretive about it, he wonders what the songs about. 

He'll find out tomorrow. 

----

KNOCK!

"Hello?" Said the voice from outside the door. 

"Hi. One moment." Emmett said getting out of bed and walking towards the door. As soon as he opened the door he yawned and then looked at the person in the hall. 

"Piers! Oh shit. Sorry sorry, I didn't realize you were coming this early. Or I slept in. I- Uh- Let me get ready, I'll be done in a few minutes. I swear." Emmett said as he went to close the door and he heard laughing behind him.