Chapter 4

Having just landed back in Castelia City with the last passengers of the day, Ingo and Emmet make their way back to their home to eat and relax and let their pokemon out of their pokeballs for a nice rest after having challenged a few trainers today. 

Ingo's Excadrill, Haxorous, and Chandelure and Emmett's own Excadrills, Haxorous, Chandelure and Electross, all sat and started eating the food that the twins had prepared before they left since some nights, they don't even have the energy to make dinner themselves, they expected this night to be the same with the news that the rock idol, Piers was in town for a tour. Emmett had never seen a picture of Piers before, but he had heard some of his songs and hadn't minded them, in fact he would never complain hearing one of them on the train whenever someone came and started playing music on the train for a extra bit of cash. 

Emmett had no interest in seeing him in concert so he didn't buy a ticket, but as a infamous subway boss, you're not only asked if you've seen the celebrity thats in town but if your going in the middle of battle and sometimes they ask your opinion, not that he minded at all, it just gets a little annoying after the 20th trainer asks. The little Emmett did know about the rockstar is that his band is composed of him and his pokemon and he found that very interesting, a band composed of pokemon, he's never heard of something like that before. 

"Emmett, are you going to take a shower first?" Ingo asked, snapping Emmett out of his reverie. 

"Oh no, you go ahead. I'll clean up here." He said stretching out tired, after a long day of fights and managing a train. He watched as Ingo stood and went to go take a shower. Grabbing the plates and bowls he set them into the sink starting to do them knowing full well that Ingo will finish them when he gets out. They always did things like this, take a simple job as washing the dishes and cutting it in half so the other doesn't feel bad for making the other do it if they were tired or not having a good day, this is just normal routine for them. 

After Ingo gets out of the shower, Emmett walks in thinking about the mysterious singer and why everyone is so hyped for him being there. Thinking nothing of it, Emmett leaves to go curl into bed with his pokemon in his bed and rest for tomorrow. 

"Night Emmett." Ingo calls from across the hall, since the twins have their own rooms. 

"Night Ingo." Emmett yells from his. "Night everyone." He says to his pokemon who are already fast asleep. 

Both twins fall asleep, dreaming of the day ahead of them and the how they can't shake the feeling something big is gonna happen.