Chapter 5

"Ready guys?" Piers had asked his pokemon who were about to go on the stage before him, his manager always liked having Piers go last for some flair although Piers would prefer to go on with his team, he understood that this was to make the concert more fun and unforgettable for those who've come to the concert and so he does it anyway.

After getting a mix of grunts and squeaks from his crew, he nods. "Lets do our best you guys." He always said, he never cared if they performed good or bad, as long as they had fun doing it. After getting a bunch of smiles and nods from the team working in the hall and his team, he watched as his pokemon strutted to their positions earning cheers and screams from their fans.

Smiling to himself, glad that he's always gotten this response that has never failed to give him a rush of adrenaline, he gets himself ready and waits for the signal on the other side of the stage. As soon as he see's his manager on the other side wave his hand, signalling for Piers to rush on, he does so immediately, not wasting a second. The fans go wild and he sees that he's got a full house, excited, nervous, and ready to show what he and his team came up with, Piers decides to start the concert.

"'Ello Castelia City, thank you so much for having us. We love it here, always something new for you guys to offer and the unconditional love and support is awesome. Thank you, now, lets get on with the show now shall we?" He says earning an enthusiastic scream and shouts from his fans. Grabbing his guitar, Piers starts playing the first few notes of the first song.

------------------------------------

"Thank you Castelia City for coming out tonight and listening to us, we hope you enjoyed it thank you!" Piers said once it was all over, now he headed back to the hotel to rest, eat and enjoy the remainder of his adrenaline rush over the successful show with the rest of his crew.

"You all did amazing tonight, good job guys. Another success." Piers had said after recalling his pokemon to let them eat. Earning some cheers from his friends and them immediately eating the food, Piers had wondered over to the bed, laying down on it but not exactly going to sleep. He had already eaten because in the middle of the end, his manager had gone and gotten some Pizza for him to eat after the concert while he talked to the few fans that had wanted to stay behind to get to meet him.

"What do you guys think tomorrow might bring when we go to Nimbasa City and rock the stage there?" He asked his team that was starting to crawl into the bed with him.

"Goon."

"Mala."

"Scraft"

"Skun"

"Yeah, you guys are probably right, it ain't going to be anything too interesting. Just another concert." Piers said falling into a deep sleep.

Who would've know that the next day on the train, Piers would meet the Twin Subway Bosses?