Chapter 3 - The Adventure

"Great!" Meliodas says, ecstatic. "We were heading to Vaizel for Diane's sacred weapon."

"Sacred weapon? What's that?" I ask.

"A sacred treasure allows the user to draw out their true strength. Like how I use my Chastiefol to fight." King explains.

"Wow, that's so cool. Where are yours?" I ask the others.

"I lost mine." Diane says.

"Sold mine." Meliodas says, happily.

"Mine got stolen." Ban says, a little drunk after drinking a bottle of beer.

"You guys are so careless. How did yours get lost?" I asked Diane.

"I was taking a little nap and when I woke up, my weapon was gone." Diane says, a little sad.

"I guess I can't get mad at that, but you should've been more careful and aware of your surroundings." I say, patting Diane on her finger. "Why did you sell yours?"

"Needed money for the tavern." Meliodas says.

"You don't seem too freaked out about this. Don't you need your weapon to reach your full potential?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I'm already plenty strong." Meliodas says, smiling as happy as ever.

I grabbed his cheeks( not those cheeks, ya nastys) and stretched them, "You need to be more worried about this situation."

"Ok, ok, just stop stretching my cheeks. It hurts." Meliodas says.

I let go and he starts rubbing his cheeks. I didn't think I stretched them that hard.

"How did yours get stolen?" I ask Ban.

"Wasn't paying attention." He says, nonchalantly.

"OK, then. It's clear that you all need to be more careful with your weapons. At least we're getting Diane's first." I say, saying the last part to myself.

Then it hits me, how are we going to get to vaizel?

"Wait, how are we getting to vaizel?" I ask.

"Oh right, I guess we didn't tell you yet. Go outside and see for yourself." Meliodas says to me.

I walk outside and see that we're flying?!

'How?! That shouldn't....be......possible.' I say, paying in my thoughts when I see what we're flying on.

We're flying a giant pig! That's so cool! I head back inside and start rambling about how cool this all is, until I feel us heading down a bit roughly. I start to lose balance and fall, but I didn't fall, Meliodas caught me and his face was in my boobs! I immediately got off him and blushed.

"Don't do that." I say, feeling embarrassed.

Meliodas POV

As we were heading down, I saw Y/N start to fall. I quickly ran over and caught her, but my face was in her boobs. I blushed a bit. Her boobs were squishy and felt soft. She got off of me and said, "Don't do that."

I nodded, still embarrassed about what happened.

'Odd. I've never been embarrassed when my face is in Elizabeth's boobs. Why is this time different?' I think to myself, confused.

Normal POV

After we all landed, we all got out of the tavern and started heading out until Meliodas said that Diane couldn't come.

"Why can't I come too?!" Diane asked, sad and crying.

"Because, after a giant destroyed their town, they decided that giants aren't allowed in." Meliodas explains.