Chapter 5 - Waiting to Happen

"Matrona went in with a ferocious punch on Meliodaf!" Love Helm yells.

Meliodas popped his head up from the ground, but Diane wasted no time to punch him again.

"I'm not gonna let you get away with any of your excuses this time!" Diane yells, while punching downwards in front of his face.

"Hey, you got the wrong idea here. Those girls got the wrong guy." Meliodas explains.

"Enough out of you!" Diane yells while trying to punch Meliodas face, but he dodges just in time.

Howzer's face could be seen, filled with worry and scaredness.  Y/N saw this and thought, 'He must be glad that he didn't go against her in this state.'

"This might get messy if I don't go all-out too!" Meliodas says, getting Y/N's attention back to the fight.

They go all-out in an epic fight scene, where their punches go back and forth, while they block each other. Diane knees him in the stomach, but Meliodas hits the back of her head, causing her to stumble back.

"You're such a jerk, captain!" Diane yells, punching Meliodas as he blocks with his hand.

The fight stops abruptly, with Diane and Meliodas frozen in place.

"What's going on? Why did they stop?" Y/N asks herself.

"What's the matter?" Howzer asks himself. He suddenly sense something in the air, as well as Cain.

The crowd starts to complain about the fight not continuing, wondering why they stopped.

"What happened? Did they flex hard enough to wet themselves?" Hawks asked.

Ban and King start walking up toward Meliodas and Diane, making Y/N, Elizabeth, Hawks, and the crowd confused.

"We are the seven deadly sins and I'm the captain, Meliodas, the dragon sin!" Meliodas yells for everyone to hear. The crowd was shocked, while Y/N was focused on how they looked. They looked so menacing and scary that Y/N started shaking again. Elizabeth noticed this and comforted her, but it wasn't working. She was too scared and could barely breathe, it was like a panic attack. Their aura was so suffocating, but it looked like only she could feel it.

"We are taking over Vaizel! Everything belongs to us now!" Meliodas yells.

The crowd doesn't look that convinced, but some are contemplating whether or not they could be what they say they are.

"Why would he tell them who he is?" Hawks asked. "Do you know what's going Elizabeth, Y/N?"
"No." Elizabeth replies.

"You have less than one minute to leave! If you don't, we'll kill you all!" Meliodas yells, threateningly.

'Why are they doing this? What's gotten into them?' Elizabeth thinks to herself, concerned.

"Get the hell out of here!" Meliodas yells, more commanding. The crowd is a lot more shocked and a bit scared. They only now know a smidge of what Y/N's feel right now.

"Hey! What's that?" A person from the crowd yells.

Everyone looks to see fireballs coming toward them. Y/N holds their knees to their head, crying. She couldn't handle this, why did she think she could? She thought that this could help her get home, but this is too much. The fireballs explode when they touch the ground, damaging everything. A fireball was coming toward the arena, but Meliodas used full counter to stop it.

"Damn! They're already here?" Meliodas asked, thinking it would've taken them a little to get here.

"That gear they are holding is sacred treasure-class." King says, analyzing their weapons.