Chapter 8 - The Fifth Sin, Gowther

"A member of the Seven Deadly Sins....Gowther the Goat Sin of Lust." The magenta haired boy confessed.

"This kid is one of the Seven Deadly Sins?" Slader asks, surprised but doesn't show it since his face is covered by an iron mask. "I can't believe it!" Simon says in disbelief. "Yeah, and he stopped my fully charged arrow." The archer says while walking toward the blonde lady. "I just can't imagine a normal person who could do that." "That is correct. And without a doubt, I am indeed Gowther the Goat Sin." Gowther says again. "Wow, so you really are Gowther." Ban says, inspecting the boy in front of him. "I always thought that that armour was stuffed with a giant old man." "I'm guessing that by your attitude, gaze, stance, as well as the scar on your cheek.....You're Ban the Undead, correct?" Gowther says, analyzing Ban. "Now that's the Gowther I know!" Ban says, laughing a bit.

"He's part of the Seven Deadly Sins as well?" The woman says, shocked. "And that boy who I remember from years ago, you're Meliodas, right?" Gowther says, now analyzing the short boy with blonde hair. "Yep, that's me! Captain Meliodas!" Meliodas says while pointing a finger to his face. "This little squirt is one of the seven deadly sins?!" Simon, the boy who is literally the same height as Meliodas, exclaims. "Yeah. Surprised?" Meliodas asks, not understanding what's so shocking about it. "Very." Gowther says. "You mean you can't tell who he is? Then what about that guy?" Ban asks, pointing toward King. "You're gonna flip! That's King!" "No. Bone structure, tone of voice, and body odor is nothing like King's." Gowther says, sure of himself. "Odor?" Ban asks, confused. King then turns into his normal self, showing Gowther that it is him. "Creepy!" The blonde haired woman says, creeped out. The chains around King break easily, making him confused on why. "Nevermind, that is him." Gowther says, changing his answer. "Wow, what a quick 180!" Ban says while smiling.

Clapping could be heard from behind them. "To not only meet Gowther, but also three of the Seven Deadly Sins....So happy!" Slader says, ecstatic. "I would love a quick match, but unfortunately our mission is to solely bring the Armour Giant's head." He says, now serious. "Oh yeah, who's in that armour anyway?" Meliodas asks Gowther. "I'm not entirely sure." Gowther answers while looking back at the armour. "Now then..." Slader starts, holding out his sword. "Onto business!" "Actually, I would prefer it if you left him alone. Please." Gowther says, monotone. "Hey Gowther, why not just let them do whatever they want?" Ban asks. "In fact, the only reason we protected him in the first place was because we thought it was you." King explains. "Yeah!" Meliodas says. The giant rises and screams, breaking his armour and showing the upper half of his body. "Even after sensing his magical power, you still think you can defeat him?" Gowther asks Slader, curious as to what he will say. "Yes, but I'm sure that two of us.......no, one of us is sure to die." Slader says calmly. "But we will be claiming this one's head." "That is a cool-headed assessment. I have no choice then." Gowther says, raising his arm, putting Slader in high alert and raising his sword. Gowther swings his arm up, cutting off the giant's head, making everyone shocked by his action. The giant's body falls to the ground, while the head is picked up by Gowther. "Take it with you." Gowther tells them, offering the head to them. "What are you doing?" Slader asks, confused. "THis is the most peaceful way of resolving this." Gowther tells him while walking closer to him, holding the head out for him to take. "If we were to fight all-out, it would mean the annihilation of all of Ordan's villagers. And this way the knights who perished won't have died in vain." "Hm.." Slader hums, thinking about this. "I accept your offer." He tells Gowther, taking the head. "Are you sure, Slader?" Simon questions. "Just taking it---" "Silence!" Slader orders him. "I like you, Gowther the Goat Sin. So out of respect for you and your legend, we'll withdraw. But by the chance that we're ordered to come after your heads one day.....when that time comes.....well, bye!" Slader says, stopping what he was about to say and jumps off with the other Roars of Dawn following him. "Yes, bye-bye!" Gowther waves goodbye toward their direction.