Chapter 6 - Meeting a Demon

Jericho stumbles a bit, holding onto her throat. "It's hot. It feels like my insides are burning!"

"How is he able to escape from the amber?" Jericho asks herself. Suddenly, something came and took the sword from her hand, as well as her hand. When she looked at her arm to see that her arm was not there, she screamed in pain and in horror. Meliodas had her hand and his sword in his hand. Guila stumbles and shakes before looking at Meliodas.

"How dare you?" She asks, angry.

Meliodas took the hand off the sword and dropped. He then raised the sword and flicked it down, causing a huge eruption toward Guila and also toward Jericho.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jericho asked, seeing Guila's dismembered hand. "One little wave caused a huge blast like that?"

Guila was knocked unconscious and Jericho ran over to her with her hand. "Super Recovery Spell!" Jericho threw down a green orb which illuminated a green bubble around them. She placed her hand back on her wrist and soon the spell was done. Guila felt feeling back in her hand again, seeing that it was back on her wrist. "I owe you one."

"This wasn't the plan!" Jericho exclaimed. "I thought it was impossible for anything to break free of the Goddess Amber!"

"It's not in my area. But he's giving off disturbing magical energy." Guila says, uncertain and frightened. "It's almost as if....." Guila stops, uncertain if what she's thinking is true.

"Well, that's some bad news." Ban says from behind them. "Hey, Jericurl!"

"I told you, it's Jericho!" Jericho says, getting into a fighting stance.

"Oh sorry. I took the liberty of healing myself. Nice spell beads, you guys have got some fun toys." Ban says, showing them the spell beads he took from Guila's armour.

"Wait a sec, when did you-?!" Guila asks, now realizing that they were missing.

Ban's expression turns into a panicked one. "Hey, look out!" Seeing that Meliodas was charging at them, Ban charges toward him. "Captain, is it still really you in ther-?" Meliodas cut him in half with the sword, leaving Ban shocked, while he kept running toward Jericho and Guila.

"What the-? Has he always been this strong?!" You ask, a bit frightened.

"I'm not sure." Elizabeth replies.

"Elizabeth, Y/N, are you guys okay?" Hawks asks.

"I'm good, just a bit bruised." You say, holding up a thumbs-up.

"Bruised? Really? You're bleeding basically everywhere and your clothes are messed up." Hawks says, making you notice that your clothes were on the verge of basically evaporating.

"It's fine, at least they're still covering me up." You say. "What about you? I mean, you look like roasted pork."

"I'm fine. Just got burned a bit." Hawks replies.

Both you and Elizabeth kneeled down to Hawks level and asked the same thing. "Is that guy really Meliodas?"

"Hell if I know. I can't even tell." Hawks answers when a blast of dust comes our way, making you all close your eyes.

When you opened your eyes, you saw that a big piece of the ground was gone, while you, Hawks, Elizabeth, and Meliodas were on a small piece of what was left around you all.

'Did he do this when he landed?' You ask yourself in your mind.

He came close to your face, causing you to blush. He started to sniff around you, making you wonder why he was doing that. He raised his arm, which morphed into a black wing that looked beautiful. He took off, leaving a gust of wind and leaving us alone on that piece of land. 'Alright then, now what?' You ask yourself.