Chapter 17 - The End and The Beginning

Hendrickson jumped up in front of Meliodas, raising his arm to attack but Ban stepped in, breaking the bones in his arm. Meliodas uppercutted him into the sky and Diane used her hammer as she hit him into a wall. Hendrickson emerged unscathed as he flew toward them but got pinned down by King's Chastiefol. The other Holy Knights watched in amazement as they witnessed the Seven Deadly Sin's power.

"They're even more powerful than the legend said!" A Holy Knight noticed.

"Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked. She wasn't sure if he was okay even though his wounds were gone and she could see your worry, so she decided to ask.

"It's okay. 'Cause thanks to you, my stamina is back up to where it was before we started. So you can just leave the rest to us. For now, I think it's best if you and Y/N stay here with Hawk." He told the two of you. You nodded as you grabbed Elizabeth's hand and brought her to Hawk with you. You sat down near him as you laid your head on his body and put your hand on his stomach. "I'm so sorry, Hawk. You really didn't deserve to die like this."

Hendrickson flew up, unaffected by the spear as he cracked his bones back into place.

"No way! It doesn't even seem like we hurt him at all!" Diane noticed.

"Damn! I ripped that arm off, but it looks like it didn't take. This guy is turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than I thought." Ban said, unsure of what to do.

"Well, we're not finished yet! Gowther, spread the word." Meliodas told him. "We're gonna do the attack we talked about!"

"Captain, Gowther's not, um..." King tried to say as he looked at Gowther's headless body, but was shocked when it started to move, holding onto its head and trying to find his glasses. "He's still alive?!"

"Roger that, Captain." Gowther said, unaffected by the stares that were given to him. "Tap. Broadcast!" A light shot through everyone's head, including the Holy Knights, informing them of what they need to do.

"It's like Gowther just beamed his instructions directly into my head." King processed.

"Is this seriously the plan?" Ban asked, not believing it.

"Captain, are you sure about this?" Diane asked, not sure it was a good idea.

"Alright everyone! Time to get started!" Meliodas yelled as he disabled his powers, now completely vulnerable.

Hendrickson took notice of this. "You disabled your powers. What do you think you're doing?" Meliodas jumped up, aiming to punch Hendrickson but he dodged as he tried to punch Meliodas but he caught it and threw Hendrickson into the ground. Meliodas jumped down, stomping in Hendrickson's stomach.

"King, what should we do?" Diane asked him.

"I know...he needs our help but..." King said, knowing he can't do anything right now.

"Lighting King Iron Hammer!" Gilthunder yelled, raising his sword as he directed his attack toward Meliodas.

"That move put his allies at risk." He flew up, knocking Meliodas off of him. "He must've been focused on a quick attack and not his aim."

"Gravity times ten!" Another Holy Knight yelled as Meliodas felt the weight pushing him down, but stayed standing.

"Rising Tornado!" Howzer yelled next, capturing Meliodas in his tornado while the weight continued to push him down. Unfortunately, Hendrickson dispersed the tornado, pushing away a few Holy Knights. He flew toward a Holy Knight, ready to behead him but Meliodas grabbed him as Guila fired her attacks next.

"Do you really intend to sacrifice yourself just to slow me down?" Hendrickson asked, unaffected by the attacks. "I won't say it's not commendable...but it appears you're the only one who's sustaining any damage." Meliodas started to attack him with his sword but Hendrickson easily deflected his attacks. "So, it appears that Elizabeth's intervention only healed your physical strength. Even if you were using your powers, I doubt you have enough left to muster your Full Counter." Hendrickson blasted him into the air as Meliodas fell headfirst into the ground. Meliodas managed to get up but was hit with 'Dark Nebula' but sustained the damage as he hit through and into Hendrickson's stomach. He put him into a headlock as rocks floated around them, signaling Diane's attack.