Chapter 32 - Separation

"Curse you! Curse you, Meliodas!" Galand screamed. "How dare you come here and humiliate me like that!" He pounded his fist into the ground, looking toward Zeldris, Dreyfus, and Melascula. "I want you to find him, Melascula! If we don't stop him immediately, he'll become a threat to us once more!"

"You ready to lose a second time?" Melascula taunted.

"What did you say?" Galand gritted his teeth.

"She's right about this. You're no match for him now. So just try to calm down, Galand." Zeldris told the hot-tempered male. "Our main goal is to capture Britannia. From this point on, we need to split up. In teams of two or more, go and restore your power, get it done quickly. Use any method to eradicate the other races. I don't care how you do it."

"And be mindful of the Seven Deadly Sins! They seem to be our main enemies, seeing that they are who Meliodas is traveling with." Most nodded as Monspeet asked a question on everyone's minds.

"And what about the girl?" Monspeet asked.

"Capture her. I have some questions to ask her." Zeldris then dismissed them all as they split up with their respective partners. Zeldris looked to the side, eyeing his brother. "Brother, what should we do?"

"We haven't been outside in 3,000 years. I want to enjoy this fresh air for a while." He told him.

"That's fine then. There's something that I need to take care of nearby."

Elsewhere

"Woah! This stuff's incredible!" A man praised as he ate the stew provided for him.

"That's because it takes two full days to prepare my special pulled rabbit stew." The man who made it explained.

"Well, well, there seems to be a lot of delicious-looking food here." Monspeet noticed.

"Hey, mister. Good eye there. And the lovely lady at your side should have some, too!"

-------------

"Alright, everyone! I have food and ale provided for you. So, I want this thing built as fast as you can." Taizoo told the workers that were chipping away the giant rock.

"It's so impressive, Mr. Taizoo!" The ass-kisser exclaimed.

"Of course it is!" Taizoo basked in the praise.

"Carving into the boulder that flattened Vaizel to build an arena was an amazing idea."

"Yep! It'll be the Taizoo Fighting Coliseum! I'm gonna make a fortune with this place!"

"The name sounds pretty lame, but it looks interesting." Gloxinia said, startling Taizoo as his eyes trailed to the massive four-armed Giant behind the small boy.

------------

Dreyfus landed where he wanted as he began walking into a small village named Ferson, unaware of the eyes that were watching him.

"Just as we thought, he's right over there." A woman with green hair smirked. "Holy Knight Grand Master Dreyfus!"

"Look at him. Those eyes and that mark." A boy brandishing a bow and arrows spoke. "He's definitely not Human anymore. Hard to believe the guys who first assigned us to this outpost would turn out to be monsters."

"From what I've heard, his sidekick, Hendrickson, was defeated by the Seven Deadly Sins."

"You've gotta be kidding me. Well, there's no way we're gonna let a bunch of old knights defeat us."

"Arden!" The woman said. "If you do anything to ruin Sir Denzel's operation, you know what will happen right?"

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever you say, Miss Deldry!" Arden said, a little annoyed.