Chapter 2 FEMALE ALPHA

" What do you mean by that ?" Haven turned as her eyes landed on Tristan's face looking for answers. Tristan looked away unable to meet her gaze.
It was Mika, her best friend who answered her , a defiant look on her face.
" Father said you have to leave the pack, girl" She smirked as she crossed her hands over her chest.
Haven turned to look at her father's old Beta which was also Mika's father.
" How could you do this to me?" She growled

===============

Haven was the only daughter of Alpha Brian and Lucia of the Silver Moon Pack. The old Alpha never had a son, so he had train his daughter to be a very strong young girl. At the age of 17, she was basically the strongest of the werewolves in her pack, with Alpha blood running through her veins.
Haven lost her parents in a fight that broke out between her pack and some rogues. She later took control of her pack becoming a female Alpha.
" Haven when do you think we'll finally get our mates?" Mika her childhood best friend asked as she helped arranged Haven's long hair.
"Your hair's all tangled, what did you do?" She whined as she struggled to straighten her best friend's hair.
Haven blushed as she heard this. The events of last night flooded into her mind as her face turned beet red. Mika noticed this as she stopped to look at her friend who was blushing hard.
" Why are you blushing ? Oh Selene did something happen" She asked as she continued brushing the hair. Haven slightly nodded as she looked around to make sure no one was close by to hear what she wanted to say.
When she was sure no one was around, she dragged Mika to her bed.
" Don't tell anyone okay? " She blushed as she continued " Well.. Well last night... Tristan and I...we mated." She finally said as she close her face with her palms.
Mika's heart fell as she heard this. How could this happen... No this was impossible right. She always knew Tristan had a thing for the old Alpha's daughter but she didn't think he would take it this far.
No impossible! Tristan was hers. He belonged to only her!
Haven missed Mika's expression as she shyly hid her face. When she heard nothing, she peeked to look at Mika.
"  What's wrong? You're not saying anything . Are you not happy for me?" Haven asked innocently.
Happy? Oh Selene! Mika wished she could strangle Haven right there and then. She loved Tristan first. She had loved him ever since they were kids. How dare Haven do this to her!
First she stole the spotlight from her. It was always Haven Haven Haven, Haven this , Haven that. Everyone adores Haven.
Why not her? What was so different about Haven? Even she was beautiful and strong too. Why didn't Tristan choose her?
" But Haven why didn't you tell me all this before? Tristan isn't your mate!"
'He's Mine' she wanted to say but kept quiet.
" We never know for sure, I mean by my next birthday , we'll all get to know our mates and who knows maybe Tristan is mine." Haven blushed.
" Besides , I've liked Tristan for a long time now..he was always my crush. I can't believe he likes me too. He said we should wait till I'm eighteen before he'll mark me" Haven squealed happily. Mika gave her a half hearted smile as she held her hands.
" I'm happy for you Haven."  She said before she left the room. Her heart ached as she headed to the only place she could think of right now.

Tristan shifted into his human form as he returned from his hunt. The other warriors all greeted him as he headed to his room. He was tired , he planned to freshen up and then go meet Haven, his love. He smiled as he remembered his confession last night. Haven was the only woman he wanted, he fancied her since they were children but he never had the courage to speak up till last night....
He entered his small room, Haven's scent still lingered from last night's event. He couldn't wait to see her tonight.
He went to bathe and soon came out wearing a towel. He picked up a scent and turned to meet Haven's friend, Mika standing by the door.
" What are you doing here Mika?" He asked as he went to grab some clothes. He grew up together with Mika and had always considered her a sister. Mika's father, the old Beta had brought him to Silver Moon Pack when he was just a cub. He had just lost his parents in a rogue attack and ever since he had been in debted to him. He saved his life.
Mika closed the room as she entered. Tristan who had just picked up a shirt , turned to look at her, raising his eye brows.
" What's up Mika? " He asked as she stood right before him. Tristan narrowed his eyes as he saw her begin removing her clothes.
" What are you doing?!" He half yelled as he moved back.
" Mate with me" She said as she removed her top and threw it on the bed.
" Please Tristan, be mine" She said moving closer. Tristan growled as her hands landed on his naked chest. He pushed her away and picked up her top.
" Wear this and stop whatever you're trying to do" He said sternly, flinging the top at her face. Mika flared up as she saw this. How dare he reject her?
" You must love me Tristan, you must!" She yelled.
Tristan narrowed his eyes before bursting out in laughter.
" You're like a sister to me, I'm sorry Mika but I've told you, stop this madness please. This is childishness"
" It's because of her right? Haven? You're rejecting me because of Haven ?" Mika said sadly.
" I'm in love with Haven and you know that. Please leave me alone Mika, for Selene's sake" Tristan sighed.
" I'll see how far you can go for your love" Mika chuckled. Tristan's eyes turned black as he looked at Mika who wore her cloth slowly.
" What do you mean?" He asked in a low growl.
" I'll kill her, I'll kill your lovely Haven if you don't do as I say. You owe my father and it's time you finally repay him" Mika said as she smirked deviously.
================