Chapter 33 ANGRY PREGNANT WOMAN

Tristan couldn't seem to fall asleep as he twisted and turned on the bed. He looked to his side at Mika who was sleeping soundly.

How won't she sleep soundly when she's completely ruined his life? Tristan felt disgusted even sleeping in the same bed with her.

"Arghh" He groaned. He still remembered the very night he had mated with her. Though Mika had forced him, he had to admit at one point he did like it —  it was his first time too after all.

' What the fuck?!" His wolf growled

' What nonsense am I thinking?! ' Tristan felt like fisting his own jaw. He can never justify what he did to Haven, never. It was so wrong of him to betray her like that.

Tristan regretted not mating with Haven the day he had confessed his feelings. He had told her it was better to wait till her eighteenth birthday, when they finally found out she really was his mate.

Both Tristan and Haven were excited and couldn't wait for her birthday to come. He had even promised to take her to the Moon Ball as that night happened to fall on her birthday but all their plans had gone down the drain.

Tristan sighed ' You'll finally be eighteen tomorrow Vinie' He thought , a sad smile slowly formed on his lips. 'Vinie' was the name her parents always used to call her when they were alive. He didn't know how 'Vinie' was short for 'Haven' but he thought it was cute. Haven loved the name immensely.

' We had planned so much for your eighteenth birthday Vinie, I can't believe you're not here with me anymore. Please, come back to me Haven' Tristan found himself pleading as his heart ached.

============

Haven couldn't seem to fall asleep after Alena had left. She just laid on the bed, eyes glued to the ceiling as her mind was filled with different thoughts. She could still remember something Alena had said that stuck to her mind.

=============

" Tomorrow the full moon will finally be out" She had suddenly said. 

" Hey Haven have you heard? They always say the full moon is always a start of something new for us shifters" Haven nodded . Of course she knew, who didn't?

Since they were children, their parents always told them this. This has been passed down from generations till this very day. Full moon always brings something new to one's life.

" I wonder what it'll have for me?" Alena said , rubbing her round stomach. 

========

Haven laid there, she couldn't help but think too.

Maybe she'll finally escape tomorrow?

Could it be a start of a new life for her? She'll get her freedom and everything else back?

Will Tristan come back for her? Even if Tristan does end up breaking his mate bond with Mika, Haven wasn't sure she'd even accept him back. Her heart was already shattered, she had been betrayed once. All because she had decided to love.

Never again will Haven let any man do that to her again. Never again will Haven ever think of loving any man ever again.

She sighed heavily, closing her eyes as sleep started washing over her. One last thought lingered in Haven's mind before her eyes finally shut close.

' I wonder what the Moon Goddess will really bless me with tomorrow? '

==========

It was past afternoon when Haven woke up. Rays from the sun had seeped into the room through some sides of the curtain. Unlike the former room whose bed was extremely large and placed at the center of the room , the bed Haven laid in was much smaller and placed a little closer to the window.  

Haven grimaced a little, dragging the soft duvet to cover her face. She was still sleepy. She had barely closed her eyes when she heard a knock on the door. Haven wanted to yell at the person to leave her alone. She knew it was Alena

" Haven?" Alena's small voice yelled from the door. " What are you still doing in there? Don't tell me you're still sleeping ?!" 

Haven rolled her eyes. She hater it whenever Alena tried to act like her elder sister.Though Alena was older than Haven with a year or two, the girls mostly appear to be age mates.

" Haven! I know you can hear me!! I've been coming here since morning. Get your lazy ass up and get ready! Do you even have any idea what time it is?!" Alena half yelled. She had been coming to try and wake Haven up since morning but the girl paid no attention to her. It was already afternoon. The Moon Ball would start in a couple of hours.

Haven frowned her face hearing what Alena had said.

' What does she mean by she's been coming here since morning? Wait what time was it?!" Haven jolted up from the bed, her eyes looking at the clock placed on her bedside table.

' What the fuck?!! It's 3 already ??!' Haven screamed in her mind as she jumped down from the bed. She ran over and opened the door, only to meet with the angry face of a pregnant woman.

" What the fuck were you doing in there Haven?! " Alena angrily asked. Sometimes, she completely forgot that Haven couldn't talk, just like right now.

" Stop staring at me like that and say something!! You've not even had your bath and we have so much to do!!" 

Haven stood there, mouth open in shock as she stared at the angry woman before her. Alena was always the soft, caring and lovely were–woman. Haven had never ever seen her raise her voice, even in the slightest talk more of getting this angry.

' Wow' Haven wanted to say. She really was impressed.

" What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Alena asked narrowing her eyes. Haven was just standing there, an amused look on her face.

 " Come on we need to get you ready" She rolled her eyes before grabbing Haven's hand and dragging her back into the room.