Chapter 17 MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING

Mika stood there glaring furiously at her mate who didn't even bother to look up at her.

" I am talking to you Tristan!!" She yelled angrily at the man who was busy looking at some papers.

Or he pretended to look at them just to ignore the girl before him.

Mika felt like scratching off his face right now.

Why the hell is Tristan treating her like this?

Mika had thought that everything would be fine once she removed that Haven from their lives.

She thought she would finally get what rightfully belonged to her but she was completely wrong.

Her relationship with Tristan suffered a huge blow as he hated her more now.

He hated her with pure passion.

After Haven left, Tristan couldn't even stand the sight of her.

He always avoided her, talking to her only if the needs arise.

He never came home, always claiming he was caught up with some work.

The once calm and loving Tristan had now turned a vicious and overbearing Alpha.

He was always angry about one thing or the other.

Mika stood there looking at Tristan, her eyes red with rage.

She had found out Tristan had been sending warriors out to look for that Haven.

How could he do this to her?

"How could you do this to me?" Mika felt completely betrayed.

Tristan still didn't give her the attention she wanted as he kept pretending not to know someone was standing there.

Mika could feel the hot tears forming in her eyes as she glared hard at him.

" It's all because of that Haven right? She asked again.

" You're doing all this because of that bitch right?"

Tristan's eye darkened as he heard this.

Seeing she had stirred up a reaction in him, Mika found the courage to continue with her bickering.

" I heard you've been sending warriors out to look for your lovely Haven?".

" Still no luck?" Mika mocked as she smirked viciously.

Tristan rolled his eyes as he heard this.

" I do hope the bitch is dead where ever the fuck she is!!!" Mika yelled viciously.

Tristan let out a low growl as his eyes turn competely black.

" Shut up!!" He barked angrily at the lady before him.

He couldn't tolerate anyone talking about Haven like that.

He just couldn't.

Tristan had regretted ever listening to what Mika had said.

He hated himself for allowing himself to become so weak in front of her empty threats.

How could he have been so foolish to trade the love of his life for a stupid position?

Tristan had succumbed to power and in the process lost the one person he had truly fell in love with.

But now he'll make it right.