Chapter 14 SHE NEEDS YOU!

Lucious stood there , his hands gripping tight on Ashley's neck as he strangled her.

Ashley would have most certainly be dead if the next moment, Raphael had not burst into the house.

Raphael who had been fast asleep , had forgotten to block his mind and her message luckily came in.

He could feel the fear and panic in Ashley's voice as she called out to him.

Raphael dashed out of the pack house as he headed to the place she had mentioned him to come.

The pack healer's house.

He was wondering what his sister had gone there to do by this time of the night when he suddenly remembered the rogue girl was also there.

'Fuck' he cursed as he quickly shifted into his brown wolf as he mind–linked any available warrior around to report to the healer's house.

He just hoped Ashley hadn't gone and done something really really stupid this time.

Raphael wasn't oblivious to the feelings his sister always had for the Alpha.

At first, he had thought it to be a childish crush that would fade away with time but no, he had been very mistaken.

Ashley's love for the Alpha had slowly turn into a dangerous obsession. 

Raphael shakes his head as he increases his pace, praying nothing had gone wrong.

Raphael arrived at the healer's house as he quickly shifted back into his human form.

He half runs to the front door, which seemed to be missing from its hinges , again , as he rushed into the dark house.

His nose suddenly picks up two scents as he entered. One of course was his sister, but the next one sent shivers down his spine as he recognizes it.

It was definitely the Alpha.

Raphael looks around and the first thing his eyes saw made him froze in shock.

Lucious was standing a few feet from him , strangling his sister as he raised her off the ground, her feet dangling as she wriggled desperately in his iron grip.

" Lucious!!!" He yelled in horror as he quickly runs over and tries pry the Alpha's fingers off his sister's neck.

" How dare you lay your filthy hands on her?!!" The seething Alpha demanded,  his eyes were blazing with anger.

His blue eyes were now blood red in color, a sign that his wolf was in control.

Poor Ashley couldn't even reply as she gasped painfully for air. If she was a little less stronger than this and didn't  have the Beta's blood running through her veins, her neck would have most definitely been snapped in two by now.

" Lucious stop this madness!!" Raphael yelled again trying to get Lucious' hand off Ashley but fails.

He couldn't do it.

The Alpha was just too strong.

A confused Raphael looked around the room quickly, trying to think of something to do  when his eyes passes by a figure laying down on the bed unmoving.

His eye quickly snapped back towards the figure as he recognizes the rogue girl.

An idea suddenly pops up in his mind.

Yes! Of course.

That was it! Why hadn't he thought of this much earlier?

What Alena had said earlier stuck to his mind as he quickly grabs the Alpha, trying to get his attention again.

"Alpha!! Alpha listen just  stop this!!" He yelled at the man who didn't even seem to hear a word he said.

His red eyes were solely fixed on the almost dead Ashley, as tears silently start to drop from her eyes.

" Lucious just stop it already!! " He yelled trying to snap some sense into his friend.

"She needs you!!" Raphael finally shouts out as he points to this the girl.

" She's still alive, the rogue girl is alive!" He yelled out loud enough to make Lucious stop for a moment.

Lucious blinked his eyes slowly as his mind tries to register what Raphael had just said.

She? 

He glanced towards the direction the beta pointed out and he saw her.

His heart skipped a beat as he saw the person he had come here for in the first place.

His eyes return to the almost passed out woman in front of  him.

He looks at Ashley in disgust as he suddenly flings her towards the wall at the far end of the room.

Ashley's back crashed painfully into the wall making her yelp in pain as she falls to the ground.

Some pieces of the wall , which broke due to the force fall all over her. 

Raphael rushes towards his sister, crouching down to check up on her.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he sees Ashley coughing loudly as she holds her neck.

He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her up forcefully.

" Do you have any fucking idea on what you have just done?!!" He said as he gritted his teeth.

Ashley who tries to steady her breathing half glared at her brother.

" I did nothing wrong" She tried to justify her self.

" I did you all a great favor by getting rid of that filthy rogue bitch" She barked as a hot slap landed on her face.

Ashley held her face as she looks at her brother in shock.

All her life, Raphael had never raised his hand on her but today he didn't even hesitate to slap her.

Ashley's shock slowly turned into anger as she glared furiously at the beta.

Lucious ignored all these as he walks towards the girl on the bed.

He held her hands as he tried to feel for a pulse.

Lucious stood there for quite a while as panic started to feel him up.

He grabbed her hands as he listened again.

This time, he could feel a faint heartbeat.

Lucious let out a sigh of relief as he feels himself slowly calming down after this.

He stands there looking at the rogue girl for a while before he suddenly bends and scoops her gently into his arms.

At that moment, pack warriors stormed into the healer's house.

They all bowed as they see their Alpha, a sign of respect.

" Arrest her" He said in an icy tone.

" I want this woman, locked up in the deepest parts of the dungeon, never to see light of the day  again"  The Alpha ordered, his back facing the beta who had his head bowed in utter shame for what his sister had just done.

Ashley's mouth open wide with horror as she heard this.

" No!! No!! You can not do this do me Lucious!!! " She yells in horror as she sees the Alpha start walking away.

" You're mine and only mine! No one else's"  Ashley's screams rang out through the silent night.