Chapter 12 GLOOMY NIGHT

It was very late in the night. Everywhere was dark and silent as the whole village had gone to sleep. A figure walked pass the small pack houses scattered around as it silently headed towards a certain direction.

Towards a certain house,

The pack healer's house.

Walking silently through the gloomy night, the figure looks left and right walking quickly as the healer's house soon came into view.

 A small smile finds it way to the figure's face.

The figure lowers it's pace as it finally arrived at the healer's house. Opening the small gate quietly, the figure walks in, passing by the small garden filled with lots of shrubs as it approached the healer's front door.

The figure stood there for a while before it's hand reached for the door.

Twisting the door knob carefully, the door creaks open slowly, letting the figure enter the dark house without any form of hindrance.

Looking left and right, the figure walks into the house scanning the numerous bed quickly before finally spotting her.

The rogue girl.

Haven laid on the bed at the far end of the room, her eyes closed as she was still deep asleep.

She still hasn't regain consciousness after she had fainted earlier in the day.

The figure looks around in the dark room searching for the pack healer, Dayna. Seeing that Dayna was no where to be seen, the figure started towards the young girl who was still sound asleep .

Reaching the rogue girl, the figure stood there, it's gray eyes staring at the beautiful girl sleeping peacefully on the bed, without any worries.

A small smile slowly finds it way to the figure's face as it reached out,  hands caressing Haven's hair gently.

============

Lucious twists and turns on his large bed several times as he just couldn't seem to fall asleep.

He doesn't know why but stupid thoughts about that rogue girl just keep popping up in his mind.

Tired, he quickly sits up as he ran his hand through his disheveled black hair.

He doesn't know why he has been feeling so restless tonight.

He just doesn't get it.

Lucious stands up, his sleeping wear fits his well worked out body as he walks to the balcony.

His hands rested on the railings as he looks up into the dark night.

The moon hid behind the clouds, as if it was scared of coming out.

Lucious thought the sky seemed gloomy tonight, 

just like his heart.

The pack village was so dark and silent as everyone had gone to bed by now.

He sighs once more, his eyes darting towards the direction the healer's house was.

He stood there wondering if the person causing all his discomfort had finally regained consciousness.

Lucious stood there absentmindedly for a while before suddenly,  something in him stirred.

He frowned his face as he felt it.

The feeling came again, this time stronger than before.

Lucious' blue eyes suddenly darken a few shades as his face pulls into a small frown.

He lets out a small growl as he turns around, his feet taking long strides across the magnificent room as he walked towards the door.

He doesn't know why he suddenly feels this really strong urge to leave his home at this very moment.

Lucious presses the elevator and soon reaches the ground floor as he hurriedly walks out of the pack house into the dark night.

============

Ashley's face pulls into an evil grin as she tilts her head a little, looking at the unsuspecting girl before her.

She had sneaked out of the pack house when she made sure everyone else had slept off. 

Ashley just couldn't bring herself to sleep peacefully after everything she had overheard from her brother and his mate earlier.

After giving it a deep thought, she couldn't keep lying to herself. 

She somehow had to agree that this filthy rogue could actually be the Alpha's fated mate.

No!

She won't be able to bear it.

There was no way Ashley would stand by and watch as she loses her Alpha Lucious once more.

She had lost him to Natasha once, she refused to let him go again.

She had waited enough for him to come to her. 

Waiting time is over, now she must take things into her own hands.

Ashley grins evilly as she gently caresses the filthy rogue's– filthy hair.

She grimaces a bit, thinking she will need to have a long, hot, shower when all of this is over.

" Lucious is mine, he'll always be mine. Get that?" She whispers as she stares at the rogue beneath her in pure disgust.

Slowly her slim hands snake around the rogue girl's thin neck.

" Good bye, you filthy bitch" Ashley smirks as her hands circle around  the rogue's neck

Haven's eye suddenly flew up as she feels a movement on her neck.

A cold hand wraps around her neck, forcing her to look up at the person who was smirking evilly at her.

Haven tries to shout but no sound comes out. She begins to panic as she tries to pry the person's hand off her neck.

No!!

No!!

'No!!!' Haven screams in her mind as she feels like she was reliving the worst moment of her life again. She begins to hyper ventilate even before the person actually strangles her.

Ashely is shocked as she sees the rogue girl breathing weirdly. Her hands were still on the rogue girl's neck as her chest rose and fell heavily, looking at Ashley , eyes wide with horror.

For a moment, Ashley furrows her brows. She gets confused as she doesn't know what was going on.

Ashley's confused face suddenly pulls into frown as she grimaced.

' It is now or never Ashley' she reminds herself as she suddenly squeezes the already frightened girl below her.

She presses harder as the girl struggles violently under her, refusing to let go as she obstructs the rogue girl from breathing.

Haven wriggled furiously as she scratched the cold hands around her neck. She tries to get if off but the hands are just too strong.

Haven being already weak could not do much as she struggled furiously under Ashley's strong grip. She gasps for air as she relives the same thing over again.

Those lifeless red eyes suddenly pop into her mind as she felt life slowly leaving her body.

Again.

No, please.

'Not again' Haven silently cried out.

'Help...help..me' She tries to say but no words end up leaving her mouth.