Chapter 47 MY MATE!!!

Lucious' wolf ran though the cold night. Daryl wasn't listening to him, he had already taken over full control of their body.

That was the problem with his wolf, it was an Alpha. Sometimes it disobeyed even him.

Lucious didn't know where Daryl was taking him, but he felt eager all the same. That mouthwatering scent had already evade their senses. Now all Lucious wanted was to find out what it was. The more Lucious ran, the more the scent became stronger.

At the same time, the sky began to rumble. The dark night was filled with thunder and lighting bolts could be seen lighting up the sky. Lucious didn't pay any attention to the sudden change of weather.

Even when the heavy rain started to wet his black fur, Lucious didn't dare stop. All he concentrated on was that scent that kept getting stronger with each passing minute —   the scent of fresh summer breeze that was too enticing for him to ignore. The scent was so heavenly, so enticing and so inviting. The scent was simply divine.
Even though Daryl was goijg crazy, the scent was also very calming. Lucious had never smelt anything like it before.

Lucious could feel the blood pounding in his veins as he got closer. The scent was now very strong. His restless wolf let out another loud howl as he was led into a small clearing where the scent was the strongest.

But something was off, the scent was now mixed with other different smells. Hideous smells Lucious knew very very well.

The smell of filthy rogues.

" D..Lucious!!!" He heard a shrill voice called out, the voice laced with fear.

Lucious shifted into his human form as he dashed into the small clearing but what he saw made his blood boil with anger. Lucious could already feel Daryl surfacing at the sight before them.

Lucious didn't know when an earth shattering growl left his throat.

" GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MATE!!!!"

===============

"Let's have some fun guys!!" Roel smirked, hearing the men behind him cheer. He reached down, grabbing the girl beneath him as he hoisted her up. The girl struggled viciously trying to get his hands off her.

This only made him want her more. He loved it when they were feisty.

" What a sweet catch guys" He laughed pulling her towards his body.

Haven grimaced as she crashed into the taller man's chest. She felt him grab her jaw as he forced her to look sideways.

Roel's eyes searched her neck for the sign of any mark but he found none. Wolf always marked their mates whenever they found them. This was done to warn other male wolves from coming close to what belonged to them. They were really possessive about their mates and packs —  especially the Alphas.

" Mateless huh?!" He laughed seeing her bare neck. " Even if she had a mark , Riel wouldn't care. He had already had his way with several women —  Luna's included, making their mates helplessly watch before killing them when he was done.

Roel then forced her to look at him, an ugly smug etched on his face.

Haven felt all her sadness being replaced with anger immediately she saw the disgusting man's face.

He had an ugly smug on his face as his hands caressed her hair roughly.

" Want to have some fun baby?" He smirked. He grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled it forcefully, over and over again. This made Haven fliched a little, feeling the intense pain anytime he pulled her hair.

The man's face pulled into a frown seeing the girl not utter a word. He pulled her hair harder, wanting to he a her scream but it never came.

" Why won't you say anything huh? Speak up you bitch!" He scowled yanking the hair further.

Haven gritted her teeth in pain. Even If she wanted to yell, it would be of no use as no one would hear her. Haven was glad she couldn't speak. At least she wouldn't give the man before her the satisfaction he desired.

Haven's silence only made Roel more angry.

" Do you think I'm playing girl? Why won't you fucking speak?!" He barked at her face.

Roel could feel himself getting angry already. He loved it when his victims scream and yelled for help. He wanted to hear them pleading with him to let them go. The satisfaction he got from hearing them beg him for mercy was simply out of this world.

So why won't this bitch just listen to him. The stupid girl hadn't made a sound since she opened her eyes.

All he saw was how she glared at him, hatred evident in her eyes but this wasn't his concern right now. All he wanted was to see her shaking with fear but she wasn't giving him that satisfaction.

" Is she mute?" One of his men laughed looking at Haven.

" Well she could be. if not why hadn't she say a word since?"

" Mute or not, we're having her for dinner tonight" A man smirked, eyeing Haven's body greedily.

" You fool! It's dawn already" Another rogu said making the other rogue growl. They started bickering which only irritated Roel further.

" Silence !" He yelled, making them all go quiet.

The rogues definitely didn't have an Alpha to lead them or a pack they belonged to but there was always that one person who was stronger than the rest, and that was Roel.

Roel was the strongest of Al the rogues and the most evil. The man was simply a sadist. He enjoyed taking and raping women before he finally killed them.

Many packs had been victims of Roel and the rogues attacks. The Silver Moon Pack was just one of those unfortunate packs.

" Mute huh?" He smirked , his eyes sweeping over Haven's body quickly. " I'll see how you can choose  to remain mute after this"

Haven frowned hearing the words that came out from his mouth.
' Haven, let me take over please' She heard Kira demand. Kira had been nagging at her to allow her take full control of their body but Haven refused  her. She wouldn't let them hurt her wolf.

' It's okay Kira, I can handle this. Just hang in there' Haven said trying to assure her.

" You want to play mute? Fine then. Let's play mute" Roel chuckled. Before Haven could comprehend what he was saying, Roel hands grabbed her gown and with one swift move, he tore some part of it off her body.

Haven gasped in horror feeling her gown ripped off her body.  The cold air hit her bare chest, making her shudder a little. She wriggled in Roel arms but the man was too strong for her.

Roel pushed away the girl in his arms, causing her to stumble a little before she fell to the ground.

" You two" He pointed at two of the rogues.

" Hold her properly " He instructed. The two rogues eagerly rushed towards Haven, each grabbing her by the arm as they pulled her up.