Chapter 34 THE BATH

" So? You want me to follow you in there too?" Alena frowned making Haven wonder what she was talking about.

'What the heck is she talking about ?' Haven's eyebrows pinched together. She stood there staring blankly at Alena with a 'what are you saying?' expression.

" The bath! Do you want me to follow you go take a bath?" She asked loudly. Haven's eyes widen a little as she heard this. She knew Alena was more than capable of following her into the bathroom. She shook her head as she ran off, leaving Alena laughing behind her.

Alena burst into laughter seeing Haven's expression after she told her she'd follow her into the bathroom. Not a moment later , she felt a small kick which made her grimaced a little.  She stopped laughing and looked down at her stomach " Ouch baby! Stop that" She scolded softly " You don't like seeing mummy troubling auntie right? Sorry " She smiled. She could hear the shower running , which indicated Haven had started taking her bath.
Alena strolled over to the shopping bags Haven had brought to the room. She picked out the box containing the ball gown and walked back to the bed where she placed it down gently. Opening the box, Alena was still awestruck by the beauty of the gown. It was simply magnificient  —  simple yet fabulous.

" Oh no!" Alena exclaimed. They had completely forgotten to get shoes.
' What will Haven wear now??' Alena felt like face palming herself. How the hell could she forgot not to get a shoe?

" Oh no Alenaaa, you could be really stupid sometimes" She said shaking her head.

Wait ! Haven and her are almost of the same height, even their body was not much of a difference  —  except that Haven's body had a more curvier figure ; bigger hips and all. Alena brought out the gown and laid it on the bed gently. Then she walked out to go get some matching shoes.

Haven came out of the shower, using a small towel to dry her wet hair. Her platinum silver hair which was almost reaching her waist, glued to her body. She saw the blue gown laid on the bed and looked around for Alena.

' Where did Alena go?' She walked over to the bed, picking up the gown gently. Haven ran her hands over the soft gown. She just loved this gown. At the same time, Alena came in through the door.

" It's good you're out already, here I brought a few shoes" She grinned raising some fabulous shoes up for Haven to see.

" I found a few shoes —  they're old but they're still gold " She laughed at her own silly joke making Haven to roll her eyes.

" I hope it really fits " She prays as she handed them over to Haven. Haven sat on the bed and dropped the shoes on the ground. Then she began to try them on, one by one.

The first one was cream in color, it fitted her but Haven didn't like the color. The second was a pair of silver heels. It still fitted her leg making  Haven turnbher leg here and there to see if it was okay. She loved the silver color, it was her favorite, but she felt it was a little bit tight. She wasn't sure she'd even be able to walk in heels. The third was just perfect– a perfect pair of light blue with some stones on it. It was neither high nor low, just the perfect size for Haven.

" Yes. This is just perfect!" Alena remarked turning her head to look at the clock.

" Oh my, it's last four already??! How long do you take to shower Haven? "
" Come on, hurry up. We need to get you dressed and ready for makeup ! "
" Hurry and get dressed so long, I'll be right back" She hurriedly said before nothing to leave. She didn't even give Haven a chance to reply.

' It's not like my opinion really matters anyway.' Haven frowned , removing the shoes before getting up to dress.

=============

Mika walked out of the bathroom, her eyes landing on Tristan who rested his back on the bed and was busy with something she didn't even care to know. She had just finished her shower, she had to get ready now.

" Hey Tristan? Won't you get up and shower?" She looked at a clock, it's almost evening.

" I still have time, I'm not a woman " He frowned implying he doesn't waste time while getting ready. Mika glared at him but she didn't say anything more. She was glad Tristan talked to her more these days.

Even he's still cold with his words and talks short, as if he didn't want to have anything to do with her, Mika was happy all the same. She gave a bright smile as she walked over and grabbed their suitcase. She had picked what to wear already.

A long silky black gown which hugged her body perfectly. Mika quietly dressed slowly in front of Tristan, trying to get his attention, buy the man didn't even spare her a glance.

She was a bit pissed off, but she managed to control herself. " It's okay Tristan, I'll see for how long you'd be able to stay away from me" She comforted herself.

===========

" Haven are you done?" Haven heard Alena called as she step into her room. Haven had just finished putting on the gown. She was struggling to adjust the straps at the back when Alena came in.

" Here, let me help you with that" She said dropping something that looked like a makeup kit in front of the dressing table. She walked towards Haven, stopping right at her back.

Alena carefully adjusted the straps till it fit perfectly. " It's all done" Haven heard her say begin her.

" Oh goodness Haven, the Ball will start soon and we're not even done yet" She frowned.

" Come with me" She said holding Haven's arm and walking towards the dressing mirror. Reaching the dressing mirror, she sat Haven down on a chair.

" You're all dressed up, now let's do your make up" She said clapping her hands as she grinned like a five year old who has seen her candy

' Does pregnacy really messes with ones mind?"  Haven wondered as she looked at the woman before her.

" What? Hey don't look at me like that" Alena stopped clapping as she frowned.

" Forgive me for trying to make you more beautiful " She puffed her cheeks looking away.

' As if I'm not beautiful already ' Haven scoffed as she said this, but as usual , nothing came out and for the first time since she's lost her voice , Haven was glad no sound came out when she talked. She knew Alena's feeling will most definitely be hurt if she heard it.

For some reason, Haven liked Alena. She didn't want to hurt the one person who had shown her care since she arrived here.