Chapter 49 LIVID WOLF

" Dr.. DRA .. Lucious!!!" He heard the hoarse voice call out again. He could feel the desperation and fear in her voice as his eyes finally landed on his mate.

She talked? She had finally said a word after all these days and the first thing she had said was his name. Lucious couldn't explain the relief that washed over him at the moment, but that relief was short–lived as the next moment, he could feel pure rage started enveloping him. His blood boiled with anger at the sight before.

About 20–feet away from him, Lucious could see some men standing around his mate.

Yes, his mate. That woman there was his mate– his fated mate. Lucious could feel the mate bond even from this distance.

Lucious' eyes immediately turned pitch black seeing the rogue closest to his mate fiddling with his pants as he reached down to grab her.

An earth shattering roar left his throat, stopping the rogue man dead in his tracks, and shattering the entire place.

" GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MATE!!!" He roared angrily, making their heads snapped towards him.

Confusion was written all over their faces, seeing another man appear out of no where.

Aeon who had already reached out to grab Haven paused, frowning his face at the man who was ruining his fun.

" Who the hell is that bastard?!" A rogue snarled angrily. They hated being interrupted in moments like these.

Everything happened in a flash. Using his werewolf speed, Lucious disappeared and appeared right of front of Aeon, grabbing him by the neck as he hoisted him up. Horror and shock was written all over Aeon' s face as he felt strong hands wrap around his neck.

" How dare you touch her?!" Lucious growled, hoisting the rogue high above the ground, strangling him till his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets.

" How dare you put your filthy hands on my MATE!!"  He grabbed his head and with one swift movement, tore it off his body.

Blood spluttered all over Lucious' face as he watched the rogue's head roll on the ground. Flinging the body in his hands to the side, he turned to look at the other four men who stared at him in shock. Lucious' black eye slowly turned red, a sign indicating his wolf had gone livid. All he wanted at the moment was to tear those rogues into pieces one by one. Lucious' wolf wanted blood.

Roel was the most shocked of all. Not every werewolf was lucky enough to set their eyes on the Supreme Alpha. He rarely appeared in public except it was really important . Other wise, he'd just send his beta to deal with whatever it was that needed his attention.

Apart from his own pack members and the ones fortunate enough to meet him, Lucious' face had remain unknown to the supernatural world .

Roel gulped down ' What the hell is he doing here?' His eyes landed on the livid Alpha.

The rogues all growled at Lucious, baring their ugly fangs at him.

" Who's this punk trying to mess with?!" A rogue yelled , his eyes landed on the head of Aeon which had stopped before his feet. The shock on his face slowly morphed into anger.

" How dare you!!" He gritted his teeth, kicking away the head of Aeon furiously. The rogues didn't care one bit about the death of their fellow rogue. All they were concerned about was that a stuoid man had come there to ruin their fun.

" What the fuck do you think of yourself! You dare interrupt us huh?! You must have a death wish !"  Another one chuckled looking at the Alpha.

Roel literally wanted to face palm himself. These idiots will definitely get them all killed.

He wanted to get rid of Lucious, yes. But he wasn't so stupid to take on the most powerful werewolf one on one. Last time, he had managed to escape with only a small scar on his face. And that was only because Natasha was there.

Only Selene knows what he'll do to him once he sees him again. Roel still remembered the Alpha's promise to kill them when he finds them. He wasn't prepared to take any risks.

Roel was the farthest away from the Alpha, luckily he hadn't seen him yet.

" What are you guys waiting for?! Kill that bastard!" He ordered the rogue, sending them to the Alpha before he came over to meet them.

Snapping of bones could be heard as one by one, the rogues lunged forward , shifting into their wolves as they attacked the Alpha.

Lucious too shifted into his magnificent black wolf as he growled at them. Lucious' wolf was of course the biggest, almost twice as big as the rogue's wolf. He didn't waste any time as he dashed for the first rogue who came at him.

His fangs clamped down on the rogue's neck, biting him hard before drawing out a huge chunk of flesh. The wolf whimpered in pain as he fell to the ground, blood oozing out of his open neck.

Roel looked at the first wolf Lucious had maimed.  Even with their healing ability, the wound Lucious had inflicted on the rogue would take a very long time to heal and he was already losing so much blood. Roel shook his head, he wasn't sure the rogues would make it.

' Well that's my cue to leave' He thought to himself seeing the Alpha occupied with the remaining two rogues.

' Stupid men' He scoffed. ' Did they think they could defeat that bastard ?'

Roel gritted his teeth looking at the Alpha who had clamped down on one of the wolves.

' We'll certainly meet again, Lucious ' He clenched his feet and turned to leave. His eyes landed on the woman curled up on the ground. A hideous smirk made it's way to his lips as he lunged forward, shifting into his own wolf before he dashed into the forest.

Lucious was too occupied to see the grey wolf running away into the forest. His eyes were on the last wolf , standing a few feet away from him.

The brown wolf snarled viciously at Lucious, eyes darting left and right as he looked for a way to escape this kiling machine. He had seen how Lucious had killed all his subordinates effortlessly without mercy. He didn't want to end up like the dead wolves on the ground so he attempted running away instead.

Apart from being the strongest, Lucious was also the fastest werewolf. His red eyes followed the smaller wolf who tried to escape him.

He snarled viciously, dashing after the brown wolf. Within seconds he soon caught up with him and used his large paws to tackle him to the ground. The brown wolf whimpered feeling himself tumbling roughly on the ground. He had barely stopped when Lucious' huge wolf lunged high above the ground and landed on him , pinning him to the ground.

He stabbed his razor sharp claws deep into the chest of the wolf beneath him, clawing out his heart in the process.

Lucious slowly shifted bacm into his human form, watching the squirming wolf before him finally go limb.