Chapter 53 WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?

The rays of the bright morning sun hit him harshly, forcing Tristan to close his eyes. He groaned a little, raising his hands to shelter his eyes from the light.

" Arghh" He groaned, his eyes tried to adjust to the bright morning sun but ended up failing as they closed again.

His head ached so bad that he thought it would explode any moment. It felt like thousands of warriors were having a huge battle up there.

Tristan massaged his throbbing head gently. ' Why's my head aching this bad? ' He groaned lazily as he opened his eyes once more.

Tristan frowned, his black eyes filled with confusion as they slowly focused on the roof above him. His could feel the soft duvet covering his body as he laid there.

How did he get on the bed ? Tristan clearly remembered coming in here last night.... But what happened after that? Tristan didn't know and why was his head aching so bad?

He let out a small grunt as he tried moving but felt something heavy weighing down on his arms. Tristan frowned a little, turning his neck to the side to see what was stopping him from moving. His eye's suddenly went wide with horror, forcing him to sit up with speed.

His whole face went pale with pure horror seeing Mika's sleeping figure beside him.

' Wha.. What .. What?!!!' Tristan literally screamed, his face a mixture of both shock and horror as he jerked backwards.

Mika stirred a little, feeling the warm body move away from her. She turned slightly as her eyelids fluttered open, revealing the beautiful green eyes beneath.

A huge smile plastered itself on Mika's face seeing her mate by her side.

" You're awake already? Good morning my love" Her lazy voice said before she yawned slightly. She really felt so exhausted after what happened last night. Mika blushed heavily as the events of last night came rushing into her mind. This only made horror fill up Tristan as he silently prayed it wasn't what he was thinking.

" What's wrong Tristan?" Mika frowned slightly, seeing her mate's pale expression. She made to sit up a little causing the duvet to slightly fall off her body, revealing her chest for Tristan to see.

Tristan looked away as soon as he saw what happened. Feeling disgusted , he made an attempt to get off the bed when he stopped. His hands flew into the duvet, feeling his warm skin.

He was naked?!! His neck immediately snapped towards Mika, realization slowly dawning on him.

Mika adjusted herself as she scooted closer to her mate, laying her disheveled looking head on his shoulder. Her warm hands slowly wrapped around his torso, enveloping him in a hug as she hummed in contention.

" What the hell are you doing?!" Tristan barked, shoving her aside angrily. " I've warned you not to ever touch me Mika!! What the hell have you done?!"

A scowl made it's way to Mika's face before it disappeared as quickly as it came.

" What do you mean by what I did? You should be asking you're self what you did !!" She yelled back, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Tristan sighed " What the fuck happened here last night?!" He looked straight at her.

" Did.. did anything.. happen between.. us?" He asked afraid to hear the answer. He crossed his heart, silently willing and wishing for her to say no.

Tristan sat there for what felt like forever, watching as Mika clenched her teeth totally ignoring him.

" What happened last night?" He repeated, his patience running out as he saw her ignore him again.

" Mika!!" He half yelled, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards him. Mika who was caught unaware by this sudden move gasped, feeling herself being pulled towards him.

" I'm talking to you Mika... Don't make me repeat myself" He warned slowly. Mika's green eyes stared directly at his black eyes.

" And what the fuck do you want me to say huh?" She glared at him. " Why would you be asking me such a stupid question when you clearly know what had happened between us"

Tristan's eyes darkened as he heard this. " What are you talking about?? What the hell happened last night?!"

" Everything!!" She yelled back " Every fucking thing happened last night. I can't believe you've forgotten all the special moments we shared on this bed." She yanked her arms away from him.

" What are you talking about!" Tristan shook his head. " No, this is a lie Mika. I know you're lying to me for sure"

He shook his head refusing to believe any of it. " You are not going to fool me this time Mika. I refuse to fall victim to one of your stupid antics again"

" Antics you say ?!" Mika looked at himx amusement dancing in her eyes as she chuckled lightly. " You have no idea what you're talking about"

She was right. Even he had no idea what had happened last night. All he could remember was he had come into the room, furious as he couldn't find Haven.

But after that, no matter how hard he tired thinking, he simply couldn't remember what happened after that.

' Argh!!!' He groaned in frustration. No! This shouldn't have happened, it shouldn't have happened at all. What has he done?!

Tristan's hands were trembling as he grabbed her roughly, His hands clutching onto her tightly " I want to know all that happened here last night... I want to know everything Mika, please" He managed to say through gritted teeth.

Mika could feel the slight pain from where his hands gripped her, but she ignored it anyway. What's done was done and there was nothing him or anyone one else could do about it.

" You want to know what really happened last night?" She finally asked watching him nod his head quickly.

" Okay I'll tell you then" She pursed her lips looking down at where Tristan's hands had wrapped around her.

" I said I'll tell you, now let go Tristan. You're hurting me" She whined a little making him look at her in confusion. His eyes followed hers to see what she was talking about. He immediately released her, he hadn't even realize when he had held onto her.

" Sorry" He murmured to himself, letting go off her arm as he looked away, missing the small smirk that appeared on her face.

Mika didn't know why she enjoyed seeing Tristan like this. She knew it was wrong, yet she loved it all the same.

' I'm sorry Tristan, you were the one that forced me to do this' She silently apologized , looking at her mate's disturbed face. A small smirk could be seen on Mika's small face as she cleared her throat.

" Well... Well the truth is.. last night, you finally fulfilled all my wishes Tristan" Her face beamed with joy as she stared at him. "  Everything I've ever wanted, you fulfilled each and everyone of them. Thank you so much " She finally said, a beautiful grin appearing on her face.