Chapter 21 FAULTS

" But Raph, I really want to see the rogue" Alena whined trying to convince her stubborn mate.

She had been trying to get Raphael to let her visit the rogue but he refuses her every single time.

Alena had been wanting to see the rogue girl ever since the Alpha had brought her back to the pack house.  All she wanted was for him to allow her see the girl who caused so much uproar within the pack in just a few days of arriving , yet her mate would hear none of it.

Alena puffed her cheeks as she crossed her arms in annoyance.

" Fine then , keep pretending like you're not listening to me" She rolled her eyes " I don't even want to see her again"

The couple sat there in silence, with Alena occasionally glancing towards her mate.

" But why won't you just allow me to go see her once?" She suddenly whined again,  pouting her lips .

Why is her mate so stubborn?!

" Because I hate her" Came the beta's short reply making his mate gasp in shock.

" Raph ?? what are you saying?! You can't hate our Luna! " Alena's face pulled into a grow as she chided her mate.

" That filthy rogue is not our Luna! " Raphael managed to say through clenched teeth.

" She can never become our Luna, she's just a filthy rogue!" He said gritting his  teeth. Raphael could feel the anger bubbling up from within him as his eyes went black.

It was all her fault.

It was because of that filthy rogue, Ashley was in jail now!

He always hated rogue's because they destroyed his family. Now another rogue had taken his only sister away from him.

Raphael was angry with the Alpha too for what he had done to Ashley. Lucious should have at least consider the fact that she was his sister, but the Alpha didn't think twice before ordering him to arrest his own sister.

He knew what Ashley did was absolutely wrong, she had gone over board this time.

But Raphael still felt wronged. He couldn't protect his only sister who was still awaiting her final punishment.

Raphael clenched his fists as he gritted his teeth.

Only one person was to blame for all of this;

That filthy rogue girl.

==========

Haven's hands flew to her neck as her eyes widen in horror.

' My voice?? '

' What...what... what happened to me?? Why can't I hear myself?' Haven panicked as she tried yelling.

' What the hell happened to my voice?!!!' Haven tried to scream out but no matter how much she tried, no single sound left her mouth.

She yelled and screamed , over and over again , yet no single sound came out of her mouth.

' Why??!!!'
' Why me??!! Why is all this happening to me??! '

Haven couldn't understand why she always had to be the unfortunate one.

First, she had lost her parents. Then her own bestfriend had betrayed her, with the support of her father's beta and her own boyfriend Tristan.

And because she ended up helping an injured man she had came across, she was caught and brought here against her wishes. She was locked up and the man she had saved had ended up being her worst nightmare.

How could anyone try to kill the person who saved his life? Simply ridiculous!

It was all his fault she's lost her voice. He had tried to kill her when she did nothing wrong.

This was all the horrible man's fault. It was his fault she was here in the first place. If he had never captured her and brought her back here, then none of these would have happened.

Haven glared at the man standing a few feet from her, her eyes full of hatred .

One thing Haven knew was that she hated him. She hated this man him for causing her so much pain.

Haven didn't think she would ever be able to forgive him.

" Alpha, ...I don't think she's okay" Dayna whispered, looking at the young girl who was glaring angrily towards them.

Lucious stood there, watching as Haven's eyes fell directly on him. He didn't know why, but he felt sad for some reason. He knew the  rogue was hurting and he felt really guilty, It was his fault she was in this condition in the first place.

He sighed as he turned to face Dayna. " Please find a way out, just do anything you can to help her out" He pleaded, making Dayna gasp a little.

Dayna looked at the Alpha in shock. The Supreme Alpha never pleaded with anyone, he didn't need to. He could get what ever he wanted with just a flick of his fingers.

But here he was pleading with her to save a mere rogue's life?

Dayna was confused as she looked over at the girl on the bed.

' What was so special about her?' She wondered.

" I want you to find a way to get her voice back. I don't care how you do it, just make sure she gets talking again" Lucious' voice reached her ears.

Lucious looked at Haven's hateful eyes one last time before he turned and walked out of the room, leaving Dayna standing there speechless.

' If I don't get this rogue's voice, I'll most certainly be dead then' Dayna thought as she gulped down in fear.

Her attention shifted to the furious looking rogue girl as she walked towards her.

She sat down on a chair by the side , smiling at the girl who glared back at her.

" How are you feeling now?" She asked the girl who looked at her awkwardly.

" It's okay, I'm here to help" Dayna assured her " I'm sorry you had to lose your voice"

" My name is Dayna, I'm the healer for the Blood Moon Pack" The older woman introduced herself and stopped to see the rogue's reaction.

" I'm sorry your stay here had been very unpleasant. Alpha Lucious is not really fond of visitors" She quickly added making the girl furrow her eyes brows.

" Can you tell me where you're from? What pack did you come from?" Dayna suddenly asked.

" Oh that's right! You can't talk" Dayna frowned at the rogue who just sat there staring at her.  Dayna looked around the room as she searched for something.

She got up and quickly walked towards the table. Picking up a paper and a pen, she rushed back to meet the rogue.

" Can you write?" She asked the younger girl who nodded her head. She passed the paper to her and waited for the girl to scribble something down.

The girl quickly passed her the paper to her and crossed her hands over her chest.
Dayna's mouth opened in shock as she read what the rogue girl had written down.

"  Fuck you and your Alpha!! "