Chapter 6 NIGHTMARE

It was already evening when Lucious arrived at his floor after he was done with his work for the day. He walked into his gloomy apartment, heading straight to his room as usual when he suddenly stopped. His nose picked up a foreign scent.
He scrunched his eyebrows, as he kept walking, his instinct leading him to one of the rooms in the floor.
Lucious unlocked the door, pushing it gently as his eyes landed on someone curled up on the floor in the middle of the room. It was the rogue girl.
How could he forget? He had been so caught up with work that he forgot he had asked for the rogue girl to be locked up in his floor.
Without realizing it, his feet moved on it's own as he walked towards the girl.
He crouched down beside her as his hands gently reached out, brushing aside the silver hair which had covered her face. Her sleeping face came into view, with her lips slightly parted as she breathed. A few bruises were visible here and there on her face and she looked really dirty.
She smelt like a typical rogue. Lucious simply hated the sight of rogues. And now, after what Natasha had done, his hatred for them had increased. He had vowed he'll make each and everyone of them pay, he certainly will.
Lucious eyes were now focused on the girl curled up on the floor. He had always hated being near women, Natasha was exception, but how could he even stand to stay next to this stranger? A rogue for that matter.
He didn't know what was wrong with him and why he didn't feel that way towards this rogue.
The girl beneath him let out a low whimper as she furrowed her brows. Lucious now noticed the tears which had now dried on her face.
Had she been crying?
The girl whimpered again as she mumbled some few words which Lucious couldn't understand.
Lucious sighed as he gently picked her up, walking towards the huge king sized bed which laid at the center of the room.
He laid her down carefully and adjusted the duvet , covering her up before he walked out of the room.

==============
Haven yawned lazily as she stretched her arms. Her whole body ached as she groaned, twisting and turning on the soft bed. She opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times before closing again.
She made herself more comfortable as she tried to go back to sleep when her brows furrowed, something seemed off.
Haven's eye shot open immediately as a realization hit her.
She sat up with a start, her eyes darted around the large room and then back to the huge bed she laid in. The events of the previous day hit her as she looked around the large room, her eyes wide with alert.
How did she get on the bed?
She was sure she had been on the floor so how did she end up here?
Removing the soft duvet covering her body, she tried to get off the bed. Her knee felt sour as she tired to walk. The bruise had started healing by now.
Steadying herself, Haven walked briskly towards the door.
She put her head on the door , trying to listen for any sort of sound, she heard nothing. Haven then put her hands on the door knob as she turned it, silently willing for it to open.
To her surprise and delight, the door made a soft clicking sound as it unlocked itself.
If she wasn't in a hurry to escape, Haven would have most definitely stayed and kissed the door " Thank You".
She peeped out the door, her head looking left and right for any sign of life. Seeing none, she tiptoed as she headed to God knows where.
It was pretty dark as Haven walked down the hall way, passing various doors as she wondered why the place was as silent as a grave yard.
Although it was dark,  Haven could see just fine thanks to her werewolf abilities. She walked for a while before she realized she had been walking in the wrong direction.
The other side of the hall way was flanked by two extremely huge doors. Haven stood in front of these doors frowning. She had walked all this while only to come to a dead end.
She sighed as she turned around to go back in the direction she came from when she halted. A sound rang out in the silent hallway. It sounded like a whimper.
Was someone inside?
Haven turned to look at the door. She heard the sound again, this time it really sounded like someone was in so much pain. Out of curiosity, her feet moved on it's own as she walked quietly towards the huge doors.
Her hands landed on the handle as she pushed the door open slightly. She peeped inside, there was no one.
Walking into the room, she looked around trying to figure out where the sound came from.
If she thought the previous room was large, then she was totally mistaken. The room she just entered was so large, she'd have to fit about three of the former room in here just to get its size.
Haven stood in the huge room as she looked around, maybe she was mistaken. She shrugged her shoulders as she turned to leave. She must get out of here before her captors realize she was gone.
She had barely taken a few steps when the sound came again. Haven stopped.
This time , she was sure she wasn't imagining things. She turned as her eyes landed on where it came from.
Without any thought, Haven walked slowly towards the bed. She knew she should have just ignored it and left, but something in her couldn't. She felt drawn to the bed as she kept walking until she stood just in front of the huge bed.
Her eyes fell on someone sleeping on the bed. His face was contorted, as if he was having a nightmare. Once in a while, he whimpered as he turned his head, calling for someone or something.
Haven didn't realize when she approached him and sat down beside him.
What are you doing? Stop it! Don't you even think of doing it! Her inner self kept screaming but she ignored her.
She reached out as she gently removed the black hair which had gotten stuck on his sweaty forehead.
Haven sat there for what seemed like ages before she stood up to leave. She had just taken a step when a strong hand grabbed her hand, stopping her dead on her tracks.
" Oh no" Haven yelled silently as she closed her eyes. She had just blew her only chance of escaping and now she was dead for sure.
She closed her eyes, waiting for the man to say something, but it never came. Haven opened her eyes, looking  over her shoulders to see his eyes still closed.
His hands held on to her as she was about to leave, but he was still deep asleep.
" Don't leave me" He said in a voice, barely audible but Haven heard it quite well, his brows furrowed a bit as he turned, his expression that of pain.. Everything was silent after that as he returned to sleep.
Haven stood there for a while debating on what to do before she finally decided to push her luck. She reached out as she gently began to pry his fingers off her hand.
One...
Two.....
Three..... She stopped as she breathed a sigh of relief sigh. She had successfully removed three fingers.
Haven reached for the fourth one when suddenly, she felt a strong hand grab her as she was pulled down towards the bed.
Haven landed on the soft bed, right next to him. She froze there, not knowing what to do or how to free herself from this situation. His hands still held on to her tightly.
" Natasha..please..." His voice came again.
Natasha? Who the hell was that?
Haven wanted to face palm herself as she laid there awkwardly. She felt stupid. Why did she have to come here? She could have just run away when she had the chance. Now she had been caught up in the spider's web. She wriggled a little trying to free herself from the man's hold when suddenly, a hand grabbed her neck ad his eyes flew up.
Haven gasped in horror as she looked into the red eyes which sent shivers down her spine.
She let out a small shriek as she felt herself suddenly turned and pinned to the bed. Now the man hovered above her, his red eyes seemed lifeless as he glared down at her.
" What are you doing here?!" He growled angrily as his grip around her neck tightened.
" You want to kill me huh?!" He yelled his grip still tightening. Haven tried to shake her head to deny but she couldn't move. His grip was just too strong as she desperately gasped for breath. Her hands fought viciously, trying to pry his fingers off her neck as she gasped loudly, desperately breathing for air. She couldn't breathe at all.
Haven could feel her life slowly slipping out from her hands as she looked up to meet his eyes.
The last thing she saw was those red eyes staring down at her, filled with hate.