Chapter 7 KILLED HER

Lucious looked down at the girl beneath him as he saw the life slowing leaving her body.
He had been asleep, caught up in his own nightmares where his wife betrayed him over and over again. He  re lived that horrible scene over and over till the pain turned into anger. He wanted to kill her. He wanted to kill them all.
His wolf was livid as he opened his eyes, picking up a rogue scent. His eyes landed on a rogue hovering on top of him. His hands flew straight to the rogue's neck.
Natasha must have sent the rogue. He won't spare them.
He pinned the rogue down as his hands clamped down on her, squeezing her neck as she struggled  beneath him. She gasped, scratching his hands viciously, as she tried to escape but he didn't let go. He pressed harder, slowly squeezing the life out of her.

Her efforts became weaker and weaker as she soon stopped struggling. Her weak hands fell to her side as she gasped for air loudly, her chest rising and falling heavily as tears began to form in her crystal blue eyes.

The rogue looked at him one last time, a single tear dropped down her cheek slowly.

Suddenly something in Lucious snapped as his red eyes returned to their normal deep blue color. His eyes widened in fear as he recognized the girl before him. It was the same rogue girl.
He let go immediately as her eyes fluttered a bit, staring at him before they closed finally. The pain in those blue eyes finally ended it shut close.

Lucious looked at her in horror. What had he done?!

He sat up as he shook her lifeless body gently at first, urging for her to wakeup. The girl didn't respond as she  laid there motionless. Panic began to wash over him as he shook her some more, this time harder than before.

" Hey wake up!" Lucious half yelled as he felt something crept up his body.

Something he had never for once felt in his entire life.
Fear.

Lucious sat there looking at the rogue girl's lifeless body in fear.

He didn't realize the time he picked her up and dashed out of his room.

" Raphael get the healer!! Now!!!" He growled through mind–link as he ran down the hall way, the rogue girl lying in his arms.

" Why? What happened Alpha?" Raphael's alert voice sounded almost immediately as he had already been awake, thanks to his pregnant mate and her dangerous cravings.

" Don't question me!" Lucious yelled in his Alpha tone, causing all the pack members, both the ones awake and those still in bed to grimace as they felt the sharp pain tearing through them.

Raphael held his head as the wave of pain washed through him.

He wondered why the Alpha sounded like that. He had never spoke in that degree of Alpha tone before, so what was so urgent?

His first instinct was to check on his pregnant mate. After making sure she was fine, he dashed out as he mind–linked the pack's healer.

Reaching for the elevator, he was about to press the Alpha's floor when he noticed another elevator was heading to the ground floor. It was the Alpha's private elevator. He immediately entered and pressed the ground floor as he wondered what had suddenly gone wrong.

Raphael got out of the elevator only to find the Alpha was no where to be seen.

" You've got to be kidding me!" He exclaimed as he ran towards the healer's house. He couldn't think of any other place to go as the Alpha had specifically asked for the healer before he disappeared.

The day began to break slowly as the Beta dashed past some pack houses.

=============

The pack healer was an older werewolf named Dayna. She had woken up early today as usual and sat down brewing some herbs when she felt the piercing pain shooting through her head. She gritted her teeth as the pain disappeared as quickly as it came.

It seemed something was wrong with the Alpha .

The Beta's message came in almost immediately as he informed her the Alpha needed her. His voice was laced with urgency.

Dayna stood up swiftly and grabbed her medicine pouch as she headed for the door. She was just a few feet away from the door when it was suddenly kicked down by someone.
Dayna stood, rooted to the spot in fear as the Alpha barged into her house. He held a younger girl in his arms as his eyes looked around for her. His eyes were pitch black as he ran towards one of the beds in the room, laying the girl down gently as he growled for her to come.

Dayna didn't waste anymore time as she rushed towards the Alpha who pointed at the girl on the bed. Dayna sat on a stool beside her as she held the girl's hands to feel her pulse. It felt cold to the touch as she searched for the girl's pulse.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the girl carefully. She could smell she was not from their pack. Who was she then?

Dayna's eye lit up in recognition as she remembered.

Yes! She must be the rogue girl everyone had been talking about. Dayna never saw her that day because she had gone into the forest looking for herbs.

She wondered why the Alpha had brought a mere rogue to be checked upon, but she dare not voice her opinion in front of the Alpha for the fear of losing her head.

Lucious stood anxiously as he waited for Dayna to check up on the rogue. His heart beat frantically as his eyes never left her face. Her beautiful face which had started to go pale by now as it started to lose it's color.

Why was he feeling this restless just by looking at her face?

" Fuck!" Lucious cursed silently as he could feel another emotion.

Pain.

So many emotions ran through his mind at one time that he felt like he was going to go crazy. What was happening to him?

============

Raphael dashed into the healer's courtyard as he headed for the door which had by now been removed from its hinges.

Confusion was written all over Raphael's face as he entered the healer's house. Thankfully, not many people were up by this time to see the commotion the Alpha had made here. They must have felt the pain caused by the Alpha tone but they still would be left wondering what had triggered their Alpha like that.

Raphael too wondered.

What happened to the Alpha?
He stepped into the room which had candles lit all over as it brightened up the place.

He saw Lucious standing, looking intensely at someone on the bed as the healer sat there, her eyes closed as she seemingly concentrated on something.

Reaching the foot of the bed, his eyes glanced to see who it was the Alpha had nearly killed all the pack for. Raphael froze in shock as he recognized her. It was the same disgusting rogue from earlier, the one who had tried to kill his Alpha.

Raphael looked over at Lucious, confusion written all over his face as he asked " What's wrong?"

Lucious stood there lifeless as he barely heard what his Beta asked. Even if he did hear, he didn't really bother to reply as his focus was all on one person at the moment.