14 | hang out

"What do you mean you're going on a date?" Yeonjun asked, as I rushed around my room looking for clothes.
"He called it a date. So it's a date." I shrugged, turning to him.
He was sitting on my bed, eating a bag of chips.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked.

He shrugged, a playful grin slipping onto his face.
"I'm Beomgyu's favourite. Taehyun can wait."

"Isn't it Taehyun's first day?" I asked.
Yeonjun sighed, sitting up as he crunched the chip bag back over.
"Fine, Fine, I get it. You want me to leave so you can get changed. But Y/N we've been friends for years. Skin is skin." He grinned.

I threw a cushion at his head as he yelped.
"Okay okay I get it! Geez I'm going!" He whined, standing up and helping himself to the door.

I followed him, locking him out.
"Goodbye Yeonjun. I'll call you later tonight, okay?"

"Mhm! Tell me if Soobin treats you badly in anyway and I'll knock some sense into him." Yeonjun smiled, as he waved away, walking off.

I looked over the two outfits I had picked out again and again, before I went back into my wardrobe, grabbing a pair of sweats and a sweater vest.

He's got to like me for the real me anyways, right?

Soobin picked me up not long after, with a quick smile and a compliment to my outfit.

He took me to the bowling alley, as we laughed and hung out.
"So Y/N you're telling me you accidentally butt dialled your teacher? Why did you even have his number?" Soobin chuckled.
I held my hands up in defence.
"All for innocent school related purposes I swear! Don't make it dirty, gosh." I said, as Soobin rolled his eyes.

"I don't believe you." He said bluntly, as I gasped, pretending to be offended.
"Now that is just rude. Yeonjun would side with me."

Soobin packed his bag quickly.
"Well let's go ask him them, hm?"

That's how we ended up outside the training room, as Soobin had somehow managed to sneak us past security and being checked multiple times.

He knocked the door, before hastily pushing it open.
I grabbed his arm.
"Soobin you cannot just barge in there like that." I scoffed.
He rolled his eyes. "I so can."

Pushing it open the full way, he walked in, as all eyes fell onto him and me.

"Y/N! Soobin! Thought you guys were out on a date?" Yeonjun commented from one corner, as the boy in the other corner looked up from his phone.

His eyes fell straight onto her, and the man standing next to her.
Pulling an earbud out, he desperately listened to the conversation.

"A part of our date was for me to prove myself right." I scoffed light heartedly.

"Spill. The whole room is listening." Taehyun smiled sarcastically, as I glared at him.

"Y/N told me about her teacher butt dial. Why did she have her teachers number?" Soobin asked Yeonjun.

"Oh easy. Y/N was friends with the teachers son, like they always hung out. So she got his dads number. For help in education. He offered her private tutoring lessons but she turned him down because she got bad vibes." Yeonjun explained, as the trainees all got back to their own work.

"Wow. Okay Y/N, I owe you then." Soobin sighed.
I punched him gently.
"Yes, you do. You're going to buy me ice cream." I smiled.

"Of course you want me to owe you in monetary value. How about," He said, whispering to reach her face, his lips brushing her cheek as he he made his way to her ear.
"How about I give you a kiss?"