20 • what the

I had finished up the shoot, before my manager took me back to the company apartments.

It was late by the time I got back to my own room, as I mindlessly scrolled through Instagram, looking at edits and posts by fans, both the good and the bad.

I eventually placed my phone down, trying to get to sleep as it buzzed irritably.
Assuming it was work-related I muted the device, before curiosity got the better of me as I turned it back on.

I opened a lot of drunk, badly typed messages from Y/N.

The amount of hearts and cheesy pick up lines had me, however.
She also referred to me as her boyfriend?

But I was wondering what drove her to drink on a school night.
She had said something bad had happened.
I wanted to know if she was okay, but she was offline.

Yeonjun was coming in for one-on-one training tomorrow, and he had promised to bring Y/N.
So maybe I could hear about it then.

Or, she would open up to me herself... online.

I couldn't exactly go up to her in person.
Do you know how odd that would be?

I hated this so much. I wanted her to know who I was.
But she was also with this Soobin guy now, wasn't she?

But all that aside, I smiled to myself as I placed my phone back down.

I can't explain why, but her stammering and flirtatious messages were adorable, and honestly, one of the few highlights of this crappy workday.

I'm pretty sure Y/N was in my dreams that night.