16 | disciplined

"I can't believe he told us off like that. God." Soobin laughed.
"Well I suppose we were interrupting his coworkers training. He has to help choose one of them to debut." I shrugged, but I was laughing slightly too.
Beomgyu was absolutely fuming.
I did feel slightly bad however, but I don't know if what we did meant he should have disciplined us.

We went to the company's cafe, using Yeonjun's name for a discount as we got a drink and cakes, as we sat walked out and around the building.

"Their training ends in like half an hour. We can wait around for them," Soobin started catching my eyes, "or we can start what I suggested earlier."

I couldn't help the heat from flushing to my cheeks, as I almost choked on my cake.
"Maybe I will take you up on that offer." I said meekly, as he grabbed my hand in his, turning me to face him as he lifted my chin, looking into my eyes.

"I thought you said you didn't have a crush on anyone else at the moment, hm?" He grinned, before he leaned down, and placed his lips softly onto mine.

My heart was racing.

From down the hall, Yeonjun was wandering around as he spoke with Beomgyu, discussing plans about his probable debut.

He came to a stop when he saw Soobin's back, as he started walking forward, about to call out for him, forgetting about the idol by his side.
But he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the two of you kissing, before he turned on his heel and almost stormed off.

Beomgyu just stood there transfixed for a second, before he shook his head.

"Get it together, Gyu. She doesn't know it's you and it will never be you. This isn't some love story."

He went chasing after Yeonjun, grabbing him on the shoulder and turning him around.

"Let's talk girls, shall we? As much as I'm meant to be professional, I want to be friends with you. So where better to start than discussing this, hm?"

Yeonjun nodded, and told him everything.