25 | dinner

"Really? Yeonjun this is expensive.." I commented, as he dragged me to a proper restaurant.
"Well, it's in honour of you planning to audition for Beomgyu's programme, and, for your efforts today, so I don't mind paying at all." Yeonjun smiled, getting us a table, as he skimmed through the menu.

We were severely underdressed for this place, but Yeonjun didn't seem to care.

A waiter came around as we ordered, leaving Yeonjun to look at me from across the table.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look hot when exhausted?"
"Excuse me?"
"You heard what I said." Yeonjun smirked.

I smacked his hand that was inching closer to mine, scoffing.

"You, Choi Yeonjun, are absolutely ridiculous."
He held his hands up in defeat, shrugging. "Just thought I'd tell you and give you a compliment. But whilst we're here, can I ask what's happening between you and Soobin? Is he treating you well?"

I nodded. "Yeah, he's really nice. But like, he's flirtier than you and it's terrifying."

"Flirtier than me? That's hard."

"It is, that's why it scares me." I fake shuddered, as he laughed lightly.

Our food came, as we ate in a comfortable silence, before leaving the restaurant within the hour, as he walked me home, holding onto my arm for warmth.

"You know Y/N, Soobin May not be your dream guy." Yeonjun said, glancing at me.

"He's pretty close." I shrugged.
"What's he missing?" Yeonjun inquired.

"The spark. The flame. The, I don't know, the feeling you get when you meet them or kiss them for the first time, the buzz. It hasn't happened yet." I explained with a sigh.

"Ah." Was all Yeonjun replied.

"I've felt that towards my crush."

"Hm? Oh yeah?"

Yeonjun nodded. "Yep. And she has no idea."

"You should talk to her." I said, nudging him. "Girls like it when pretty boys talk to them. Makes them feel special."

Yeonjun smirked.
"Do I make you feel special then? As a pretty boy?"

I rolled my eyes. "In your dreams, Yeonjun, in your dreams."

We stopped outside my house, as Yeonjun turned me to face him.

"I hope today was okay. And I hope you're doing alright. Your parents will be fine."

I had explained everything to him over dinner, and as usual, he was very understanding.
But I still wasn't comforted, so I pulled him into a hug.

"What would I do without you..."

"Nothing, I'm that amazing."

I pushed him gently. "You're an ass. But I guess that's why you're my bestie."

Yeonjun just nodded, pulling away as he smiled at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N."

A/N bad chapter but I'm not motivated to write atm :/ I'm trying TvT