18 | silenced

bchoi01
I'm bored
Helloooooo
Y/N?

Are you there?

Y/N....

Y/N!!

Y/N come onnnnn

:(

I see how it is
seen

AHA! You ARE there!

definitelynotyn
Jaegyu I'm on a date I told you this

Please be quiet :(

Or I'll have to mute you

ouch 💔

okayokay I'm sorry

How's it going?

Saying you're messaging me...

It's going fine, thank you
He's getting our drinks

We got some from our friends company,
but some dumbass rode into me on his bike

And I dropped it 😭

Are you okay? Like did you get hurt?

I'm a little bit scratched up, but yeah
I'm okay :)

Thank you for worrying!

He's coming back, I've got to go

I'll tell you all about it later, okay Gyu?

Call me Gyu more often | delete

Aww okay :,( | delete

Okay! Talk to you then | delete

Okay then !

bchoi01 is typing...

I flipped my phone over onto the table, as Soobin came back.
"I asked them for Band-Aids, so I could fix you up." He smiled, placing my drink down along with a damp cloth.
He pulled my hair back, offering for me to hold it back.
So I did, as he grabbed the cloth, cleaning the graze on the side of my head.

When Soobin had finally pulled away, I was in shock.
I had kissed him back only briefly before he pulled away, placing a finger on my lips.
"Let's not do anything we'll regret just yet, hm?" He said, as I nodded.
He held my hand in his, as he placed a kiss on my forehead, before we walked out the double glass doors and onto the streets of Seoul.
"So, I was thinking for the rest of our date we head to the movies? They're playing this new marvel one, I don't know." Soobin asked as I nodded.
"That sounds perfect." I said as I turned to face him.
Whilst we were waiting at the traffic light, a cyclist flew past.
I dodged the first one, but then another one came back, knocking me over.
I hit my head on the floor as everything went black.

When I had came to, my head was in Soobin's lap, many people surrounding us.
All those people had came from the sudden crowd around the front door, presumably from an idol leaving the building.

They were asking what had happened, whilst Soobin was just looking right at me, full of concern.
"Y/N? Y/N can you hear me?"
I nodded, a pounding riveting through my head.

"Just try breathe, okay? Come on I'll get you cleaned up." He said, standing up first, kneeling in front of me.
He helped me up when I was ready, before we walked down the road, towards a different cafe.
He sat me down, walking off to get drinks and ask for bandaids after he was sure I was okay to be by myself.

That's how we came to this point in time, where he was cleaning my bleeding head, whilst I admired his face.

My phone kept buzzing, as I grabbed it from the table, silencing the device.
"Who was that?" Soobin asked.
"My online friend, Jaegyu. I told you about him, yeah?"
Soobin nodded. "The one you had a crush on."

I nodded, humming a small yes, before he went and grabbed a bandaid from the table, sticking it to my head.
He then looked me up and down, flipping my hands in his, and looking at my legs.

"I think I'll take you home." Soobin said, standing up as he held out a hand for me.
"Why? I'm fine for the movie?" I asked, sad he was going to leave me.

"I'm sure you've got a headache. Y/N we can pick this up another day. But for now I think you should go home and rest. I'll pick you up from school tomorrow, yeah?" Soobin said, as I frowned, but agreed nevertheless.

He took me home, hugging me goodbye as he let me go in, before he turned and went home himself.

"Jaegyu, huh? Just who is he.."