(Chapter 45. SPG)

The kisses that she has been longing for are now coming true. Chandria can feel Vladimir's lips caressing hers. The warm feeling that she always dream.

"I wish I can stay in dream forever. I wish I would never woke up in this beautiful dream." Sambit ni Chandria sa kanyang sarili. Sa pag-aakalang nasa gitna siya ng isang magandang panaginip.

"I love you so much Zera." Sambit ni Vladimir habang patuloy sa mainit na pag halik nito sa asawa.

"Vlad..." Sambit ni Chandria.

"Yes Zera... I'm here baby..." Sambit ni Vladimir habang patuloy pa rin hinahalikan ang asawa.

Nang marinig ang boses ni Vladimir ay tila mo nagising si Chandria sa isang malalim na pag tulog. Pagmulat niya ng mata ay si Vladimir ang nakita niya. Doon niya napagtanto na hindi siya nanaginip.

"Dammit Vladimir! Get off me." Gulat na Sambit ni Chandria habang pinipilit itulak papalayo sa kanya si Vladimir.

"No Zera! By the way your body responded I know you want this as I do... So please stop fighting me... Alam kong ako pa rin ang nasa puso mo..." Sambit ni Vladimir habang hawak pa rin sa magkabilang braso ni Zera para pigilan ang pagkawala nito.

"Let go of me Vladimir! Let go!" Nagpupumiglas Sambit ni Chandria.

Vladimir answered her with a passionate kiss to shut her up. Slowly his kisses are going down on her neck as if devouring all the scent she has.

"Vladimir... No... Please... Yo-You have to stop... This ain't right."Sambit ni Chandria na tila mo nanghihina na sa ginagawa ni Vladimir.

"No Zera... I can't... You belong right here with me..."Sambit ni Vladimir sabay ng paghinga ng malalim. He can't control it anymore. He needs his wife. He needs to show her how much he loves her.

Right after that, Vladimir's lips went down straight to her breast. Savouring every part of it.

"Oh Vladimir!" Impit na Sambit ni Chandria sabay ang pagkabigla sa pagdampi ng labi ni Vladimir.

As he felt how her body responds he slowly loosen his grip on her arms and put his hands on her bust.

Mariing napapikit si Chandria. She can't take it anymore. Hindi na niya kayang pigilan ang sariling damdamin.

"Just one more mistake. One mistake na sana hindi ko pagsisihan. You're right Vladimir. Ikaw pa rin ang mahal ko pero this is the last mistake that I'm going take for you..."Sambit ni Chandria sa kanyang isip bago niya pinakawalan ang sarili sa kamunduhang umaalipin sa kanila ni Vladimir ng mga sandaling iyon.

Her hand went to touch his hair down to his neck. Vladimir felt how she is letting her body and heart decide and her mind. He took the opportunity to advance. He removed all her clothes until she is left with nothing but her birth suit. He went down even more to taste every part of her. Pleasuring her not just with his mouth but with his hands as well. Zera is delirious with what she is feeling. Her hands is all over him not knowing where to hold. She relaxed a bit when Vladimir stopped pleasuring her down there only to be surprised that he now positioned himself in between her thighs.

He thrust his way in and at that point Zera felt a little uncomfy. The last time she did this is with him. She never tried it again. Pain crossed her beautiful face.

"Sorry baby... I didn't want to hurt you... I'll be gentle... I want to be careful with you..."Sambit ni Vladimir ng makita nasasaktan si Zera.

Tila naman isang gamot ang mga binitawang salita ni Vladimir sa pandinig ni Zera. Tila napawi ang lahat ng sakit na nadarama niya.

Vladimir thrust in and out. Slowly until they reached their climax.

Vladimir stayed on top of her refusing to let her go. Vladimir wasn't even contented and took her again once more. Hanggang sa nakatulog na sila sa pagod but before he dozed off to sleep Vladimir whispers in her ear.