(Chapter 59)

"Baby... I know this come a little too late... That ex boyfriend of yours didn't even give the chance to propose... But here we are...." Sambit ni Vladimir na lumuhod bigla sa harapan ni Chandria.

"I love you since you were seven... I love you since you hold my hand that day and saved my life... I hated you thinking that you are replacing the little girl who had my heart not knowing that you're right there all along... I know I have made you cry a thousand times and I can't find any excuse for that... But here I am... I have no title I can offer you except for the love I have for you... Zera... Will you marry right now and make you happy for the rest of our lives...?"Sambit ni Vladimir sabay labas ng isang engagement ring na galing pa sa yumao niyang lola.

"Yes... Yes Vlad... I will marry you over and over again..." Sambit ni Chandria who is still in tears.

"God, I love you..." Sambit ni Vladimir na dali dali tumayo at isinuot kay Chandria ang singsing saka ito niyakap ng mahigpit.

Zera is out of words. At this point abot kamay na niya ang kaligayahang naging kay ilap sa kanya.

Nag umpisa na ang seremonya. Lahat ng naroon ay naluluha pa sa nasaksihan.

"Do you Vladimir Shaun Monteverde, accept Zera Channel Chandria Margaretha as your lawfully wedded wife, in a sickness and in health. For richer or for poorer till death do you part?" Tanong ng priest.

"Yes Father, I do!" Sambit ni Vladimir na sabay ng pagtulo ng kanyang luha.

"Do you Zera Channel Chandria Margaretha, Accept Vladimir Shaun Monteverde as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer of for poorer till death do you part?" Tanong ng priest.

"Yes Father, I do!"Sambit ni Chandria na hindi mapigilan mapa luha dahil sa kabila ng lahat ay naroon silang dalawa ay may masayang buhay na ang naghihintay.

"You may now say your vows." Sambit ng priest.

"Zera... Sa lahat ng pinagdaanan natin never did imagined that you can forgive a bastard like me... I don't really wanna say anything more but I would like to leave a promise this day... I will love you and I will take care of you until the last breath of my life. I love you so much Zera Chandria Margaretha... And we'll start our forever from this day on..."Sambit ni Vladimir habang hawak hawak ang kamay ni Chandria.

"Vlad... Our forever started long way ago... Since we were seven I have already given my promise of forever to you... I'm happy that after all you didn't give up... Look at we are right now... I love you Vlad... Since then until now you are the only one... I thought that there won't be any happy ending for us... Sorry if I didn't fight for you but thank you that you kept on fighting... My love will forever be yours... Until eternity..."Sambit ni Chandria na lumuluha.

Doon ay inanunsyo na ng pari ang pag-iisang dibdib ng dalawa.

"By the power vested in me by the Royal Court of France, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Sambit ng priest.

Vladimir looked at Chandria with so much love and adoration. He kissed her passionately trying show all his love. When the kiss ended Vladimir stared at her.

"I love you... I love you Zera... My sweet Zera..." Sambit ni Vladimir.

"As I love you Vlad..." Sambit ni Chandria at magkahawak kamay silang lumabas ng simbahan.

All the people witnessed their union are in awe. They can see that the two really loves each other.

Even the Count and Countess Margarret are in tears that finally their princess who have suffered enough will be happy.